** Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Avtaar Purbh & Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee's Annual Barsi Smagam **

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life I

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Poor Sikhs or Simpletons?

santjji1.0.jpg

It was Sunday and I had arrived at Amritsar from Bathinda early in the morning. At the Guru Ram Das Langar, in the room built underneath the stairs, I ran into Bhai Amreek Singh. He asked how I was and said to me "Bhaa-jee, a lot of Sangat comes to meet Sant jee and there's not enough time. Sometimes he doesn't care about the foreign Sikhs who've especially come to meet him and he embraces the Simpletons and wastes so much time with them. Help us out. Bring Sant jee's attention to this matter, because despite all my effort, he doesn't pay any attention to this.

24244.jpg

According to my own nature, I told Sant jee exactly what Bhai Amreek Singh had said to me. Right away Sant jee became upset and called Bhai Amreek Singh and Bhai Rachhpal Singh near him. He said "I need my "simpleton" friends much more than your friends with their dollars and pounds. Be Warned! No one should say anything unbecoming about these poor Sikhs. File00020.jpg

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life II

The Giving of "Medicine"

jarnail_singhji_bhindr.jpg

It was noontime. I was sitting alone with Sant jee. A very simple looking, middle aged Sikh couple from the villages came in. Their poverty was quite apparent. They gave their Fateh and put a cardboard box in front of Sant jee. The Sant asked "what is this?" They replied "it's medicine". Sant jee then asked "Is it for me or someone else?" The poor Sikh replied "I don't know about that. If you want to keep it, you can. If you want me to give it to someone else, I'll take it there."

File0027.jpg

The Sant opened the lid of the box and emptied it into his lap. His lap filled with revolver and sten-gun bullets. Sant jee very lovingly thanked the villager couple and asked his sevaadaars to arrange for refreshments for them. Throughout this entire episode, Sant jee kept looking towards me and smiling. (note: in Punjabi "golee" means both bullet and medicine tablet)

Jarnail%2052.jpg

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life III

Not an Ordinary 'Sant'

Sant%20Bhind.jpg

It was noon time. In Sant jee's room in Guru Nanak Nivaas, we (I, Bhai Amreek Singh and Bhai Racchpal Singh) were sitting on an extra manja beside Sant jee's bed. The Sangat was coming in to say Fateh one by one. In those that were coming, most were women and a bit of a crowd had formed. Without warning, Sant jee jumped onto his bed and stood up and was about to hit a very large woman with his teer (arrow). I, in a bit of panic, grabbed his hand and asked "What has happened?" I was of course a bit shocked. He spoke in anger and said "You know what she was saying? She was asking for a son!"

File00011.jpg

There was no need to say much more. We told the Singh at the door to stop the flow of sangat for a while. But this is clear, we usually hear about traditional 'Sants' giving children and women come to them to ask for boys. This is a pity for the entire society and this was and continues to be a very big problem in the Sikh world. Sant Bhindranvale was not only away from such practices, he was strongly against them.

santji.jpg

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life IV

Jernail_4.gif

Two Brigadiers

The days of Blue Star were approaching and people with various views often met Sant jee on the roof of the Langar Building. While I was standing there, two retired Sikh Brigadiers came and said "We wish to speak with you privately". Sant jee said "There is no shyness here, please speak" The Brigadiers said "We have seen and evaluated all the outposts and defences around Harmandar Sahib and we feel that there is a weakness in the fact that the Singhs don't have binoculars. There is a need for at least two binoculars (per outpost)" Sant jee said to Bhai Amreek Singh, who was standing nearby "Come and listen to these people". The Brigadier then said "To understand your full power, if you could tell us how many weapons you have exactly, it would be good" Putting his hands on the mid-sized Brigadier's shoulders, Sant jee said "General Sahib, You've commanded very large armies. I'm a stupid Jat. What do I know about these things? You should read GurbaaNee. Doing that gives power."

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life V

An Important Meeting

File00051.jpg

It was a Sunday in May 1984. I arrived at Harmandar Sahib at 9 AM, and noticed an odd sadness everywhere. I came to the Parkarma and saw about 25 young men in yellow dastaars with kamarkasas marching. In the room underneath the stairs of Guru Ram Das langar, Sant jee's companions used to plan out strategy and have meetings. All outsiders used to enquire here first. I arrived there and asked Bhai Amreek Singh about the 25 men marching in the Parkarma. He answered "These Singhs are from Hazoor Sahib. They told the Kar Seva Babas that until the existing gurdvaras are secured and protected, there is no need to build new gurdvaras." Today I think that these young men had arrived from all over after receiving training, all according to Sant jee's strategy. Their march was to give warning to the government.

File0012.jpg

Bhai Armeek Singh said that in a little while the Jatha (Jatha Bhindran) would be having an important meeting on the roof of Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib. "Sant jee has asked that you (Dalbeer Singh) should certainly come to this meeting." I said that "I am neither a member of the Jatha, nor even amritdhaaree, how can I go to this meeting?" Bhai Sahib asked Sant jee on the intercom and said Sant jee wanted to speak to me in person. After answering my Fateh, he forcefully said "Gurmukha, you must come to the meeting." Answering my concerns, he said "I'm the head of the Jatha, and it is my decision to make about who can attend the meeting and who cannot".

page33.jpg

At around 10 AM, I, Bhai Amreek Singh and others went to the highest roof of Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib where the meeting was to take place. Because there were too many Singhs and not enough room, they had made an "L" shape around the dome. Tyaar-bar-tyaar Singhs with yellow dastaars, yellow kamarkassas and knee length cholas and kachheras, with their weapons facing sky-ward were giving an amazing sight. This sight can be seen in paintings of puraatan times. I took a place in the corner facing Harmandar Sahib.

File00041.jpg

Sant jee came and stood in a corner. He could see all the Singhs form this spot. In his pure Punjabi, Sant jee said "Singho, I have called your meeting because the situation is very serious. A Jatha has come from Sree Hazoor Sahib and you should arrange weapons for them. Whoever amongst you have two weapons, should return one. You may choose which weapon you want to keep, because later on, there will be no changes. After this, Sant jee's assistant Bhai Rachhpal Singh took his small diary and began to take an account of the 100 Singhs' weapons. This took about half an hour. Then Sant jee resumed his speech. He said "Singho, the government will according to its strategy surrounded us with 100 000 soldiers. It is possible that jets and helicopters could be used and parachute soldiers could be dropped onto the parkarma. But until then, you will not fire any weapons, until the soldiers fire. Let the government fire first. Until the soldiers jump from the planes, do not fire. But when they do, not one parachutist should land alive. Don't waste ammunition and you should take one life with each bullet at least. If the enemy comes very close, distribute the Ladoos (hand grenades). This will be a very terrifying incident but taking the support of Guru Ram Das jee's feet, we will pass this test. "

7.jpg

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life VI

Sant Ji doing the seva of Sehaj Path

Jernail_41.jpg

Sant Jee was performing a Sehaj Paath & the electricity in the building went. The Singhs who were there went outdoors due to the heat indoors and after a couple of hours they went back indoors. One of the Singhs went straight indoors and saw Sant was still doing Paath and he asked Sant Jee how have you been reciting the Paath whilst the electricity was gone (as Sant Jee had done Parkash of the Pothi and carrying on as normal, even though the electricity had just come back - so he couldn't have set up the Pothis so quickly). Sant Jee said what can I say - the letters of Gurbani or shining to me in gold thus I could recite in the dark.

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life VII

Jernail_27.jpg

Akhand Path at Sri Hemkunt Sahib

The Singhs went to Hemkunt Sahib and performed an Akhand Paath at the Gurdwara Sahib and one of Sant's friends had the midnight duty for Paath of 12am - 2am and he said he got lazy on the first night and asked Sant if he would do his duty - Sant Jee obliged and did all 4 hours to 4am. The next night this Singh got lazy again and asked Sant Jee to do the seva again, Sant Jee again obliged. This friend of Sant Jee then awoke at 4am and saw Sant Jee walking across the ice bare-footed as the sleeping quarters were a bit away from the Darbar. He asked Sant Jee if he was mad walking on ice and didn't he feel the cold - Sant Jee replied Dasmesh Pita looks after his Sikhs. (someone had taken Sant Jee's chapals while he was on the role/duty).

Incidents from Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Life VIII

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Sant Ji arrested

Jernail_33.jpg

When Sant Jee was arrested he was asked many questions by the interrogating officers one of the questions was:- "You are the 13th Jathedar of Damdami Taksal, the first Jathedar Baba Deep Singh fought on even though His head was chopped off. Do you think you are as powerful as Baba Deep Singh?" Sant Jee replied, "Chop my head off and test your theory" (the police officers were shocked by the response and his audacity)

Interview about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Jernail_29.jpg

Interview about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale This is an interview with a Singh who was very close to sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. It explains the personality of Jarnail Singh and teaches us so many things. I wil urge others to write more about Jarnail Singh personality and other Singhs who . . .edited . Their LOVE and sacrifice should always resides in our hearts. It reminds us this game of love and keep us alert from the Kaumi enemies. “Was it odd for you that you used to have Jarnail Singh as just your friend, and then he was suddenly in a high position like that?” “No, we understood that he was now the head. And friendship is……. Well, the friendship was of course still there. But we now showed greater respect to him because of his position.” He went on. “Jarnail Singh Ji was not really very different as head of Damdami Taksal. He was just like he always was. He had a great peace of mind before he attained this position and after. He used to come to our rooms in the dormitory and we would laugh and laugh. He would ask about our troubles and problems and help us with them. He was so strict, too. If we would do anything wrong, he would not spare us!” The Granthi laughed as he remembered, fondly, being disciplined by Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. “Would you say he was growing in his spiritual power during that time?” “He had always made a strong impression on people, even before he was a Leader. He was the only person that virtually everybody respected. Even Sant Kartar Singh Ji, he would not treat Jarnail Singh Ji as a student or a disciple, but as an equal, a real Gursikh. He felt his power." “Sant Jarnail Singh Ji had so much respect for Gurbani and Guru. Once I know we were sleeping in the same room, and we used to just lie in the floor rather than using beds. There were some prayer books up in the rafters and one time one somehow got loose and fell down at Jarnail Singh Ji’s feet. He was sleeping and didn’t realize what had happened. When he got up and saw the book lying by his feet he cried, “This is an insult to Gurubani, how could I do that?” He was very disturbed about this and wouldn’t eat or sleep. Sant Kartar Singh Ji went to him and said, ‘Jarnail Singh, this is not your mistake. You didn’t do anything wrong.’ But Jarnail Singh was in such a pain that he read the whole of the Guru Granth Sahib as an apology." “You only love Gurbani like that when you know it has provided you so much. There are some people who respect it for nothing, it’s just a gesture. Just because of tradition they bow before it. Jarnail Singh Ji was not a tradition. He was the living image of Gurubani. If you wanted to see some Sikh out of the Guru Granth Sahib, Jarnail Singh Ji was the one.” Amarjit added, in a mood of nostalgia, “Jarnail Singh was such a gentle man, a very loving and spiritual person. Everybody felt this from him. You would have really liked to know him.” Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa & encounter with police

Jernail_34.jpg

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa & encounter with police Pre 84 a warrent was put out on Bhram Giani Mahpursh Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. The police had setup camp about a half mile away from Gurdhwara Sahib Gurdarshan Parkhash Mehta. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji knowing the police's plan told the Singhs not to hold any enemity with the police officers and not one stone be thrown at them. He further told the Singhs that any stones thrown, directed at the police would be the equavilent of them throwing stones at him. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji then went and gave themselves up for arrest. The Singhs angered and upset at there inaction to prevent Mahpursh from being arrested where angered and infuriated that they let Mahpursh get treated with such disprespect that they all headed out towards the police camp. The police ready quickly moved back and got set with guns and rifles pointing at the Singhs. The Singhs then retreated back and remebered the bachan of Mahpursh, but a few where still angry at their in-action when Sant Jarnail Singh Ji whome they held in high regard was being treated in a disrespectful manour by the police. A dozen Singh not paying head to mahpursh dey bachan grabbed Kirpans and Tegh's and went outside and started to move towards the police camp. The police waited for the Singhs to come into a distance and then opened fire. 6, 7 Singhs got Shaheedi that day. Morale: The morale I got was accept Mahpursh they bachan. Even if they seem far fetched. Its hard to blame the Singhs who went after the police even after mahpursh told them not to, because of the sharda they had for Sant Ji. But to think if they had adheared to Mahpursh dey bachan they wouldn't have had to give this (in my view) un-nessassarry Shaheedi. Sakhi typed as remembered, from the katha narration of Baba Charn Singh (Bhagat Ji). Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh A shastar weilding extremist? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh "With reference to weapons I shall only say that you should bear arms. Being armed, there is no greater sin for a Sikh that attacking an unarmed person, killing an innocent person, looting a shop, harming the innocent, or wishing to insult anyone's daughter or sister. Also, being armed, there is no greater sin that not seeking justice." Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale - Speaking about the relevance of Shastars, October 1983

zzzz.JPG

"The Government has started calling extremists such Sikhs who are Amritdhaaree and administer Amrit to other; who read Baanee themselves and teach others to read it; who favour unity, preach unity and exhort people to be united; such people are called extremists. For this reason they call me, your humble servant, too an extremist. This is because it is my business to explain Gurbaanee, teach Gurbaanee, to administer Amrit this is why I am called an extremist....Protecting the honour ofour sisters, promoting respect for the Nishaan Saahib, being ready to preserve respect for our Isht, seeking justice for the blood of innocent people that has been shed and to prevent it being shed in the futurem this is the kind of extremist that I am." Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale - Speaking about being given the title of an Extremist, January 1983

SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE - THE POWER OF A POORAN BRAHMGYANI

It was amidst the height of the Morcha and the police were eager to capture anyone who was linked to Sant Ji in any way, shape or form. If they were to capture Sant Ji then it would have been even more tasteful. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa had to go to a near by village and needed to do so quickly. They grabbed a Singh and asked him to take them to the village on his Motorcycle. The Singh, being a Shardaloo (loyal follower) of Sant Ji, duly obliged. On the way Sant Ji said to the driver, whatever you do NOT look behind you. The Singh agreed and they continued on their journey. As they approached the police check-point the Singh began to feel cautious, he told Sant Ji that he could see the police and if they were to see Sant Ji they would definately arrest them or even shoot. Sant Ji told the Singh to remain calm and remember to keep looking forward; answer any questions that the police may have and be courteous and respectful at all times. As they approached, the police told the driver to slow down and pull over. Nervously, the Singh followed the instructions. The police asked him his details, where he was coming from, where he was go etc. The Singh was stunned that the police had not even looked at Sant Ji. As they began to set of again, the Singh looked behind him and saw there was no one sitting on the back of the motorcycle. The Singh was stunned.. As they approached the village, Sant Ji thanked the Singh but also told him that he wasn't supposed to have looked behind. For the duration that the police were questioning the Singh, Sant Ji had disappeared... That's the power of a Pooran Brahmgyani... www.NeverForget84.com

Sacrifice for the faith: A story from Sikh History

SACRIFICE FOR THE FAITH: A STORY FROM SIKH HISTORY

Jernail_8.jpg

One day from this stage, Sant Baba Harchand Singh Ji Longowal said: "I don't know what has happened to Jarnail Singh. He no longer leads people in shouting the slogan, "Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa" (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives). Perhaps his cough has flared up." I had been ill for several days. Sant Ji (Sant Harchand Singh Longowal) knew about this. He thought my cough had worsened. Actually, I did not have much cough but had caught cold. But the Singhs have said this (that I should lead the shouting of this slogan). My body (physical condition) does not permit (me to do it); please accept whatever way I am able to say it. You can shout the slogan aloud yourselves.

Jarnail%2053.jpg

When the caps, the knots of people's hair, and the Janeoo (the sacred threads) of the Hindu society were being piled up at the end of Nauranga's (Emperor Aurangzeb's) cot, they (the Hindus) went to Mathura, Kidaarnath, Badrinarayan, Vaishnodevi, Samasyadevi and Shiv Ling (various Hindu holy places) and offered prayers. No one heard their cries. At that time, it is said, a divine letter arrived. According to history, this letter was from Shiv Ji. Kashmiri pundits came with that letter to our Beloved Guru, Protector of the Faith (Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) at Anandpur Sahib. Upon arrival there, they appealed to him. They bowed their heads. They were sighing, had dry lips, tattered clothes, worn out shoes and were without proper covering for their heads. (Without cover, and shorn of their hair) their heads looked like water-melons.

guruteghbahadur.jpg

They came to the Guru Sahib and said: "Beloved (Guru), have mercy upon us. In earlier forms (Sikh Gurus preceding Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) you have spoken the words: "He embraces whoever seeks His protection. This is the Master's Way." We are oppressed; in your mercy protect our honor, hold our hand." Some wise man said about Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib: "The only support is at the Feet of God; we should attach our minds to God's Feet (the Divine Word). The mind is prone to evil, through Guru's instruction we should turn our minds from evil. If we hold someone by the arm, we must not let go even if we have to give our head (must not betray anyone we have promised to support)."

Picy15.jpg

Guru Tegh Bahaadar spoke: "Dhar payeeay dharam na chhodiay (we must not give up our Faith even if it means death)." Thus, our Beloved Guru held their hand. The Kashmiri pundits were overjoyed as a hungry man is when he is given bread; as a thirsty man is when given water; as one rescued from the jaws of death, from the jaws of a tiger, from a fire. Taking them along, He started on His way to Delhi. Our Beloved Guru has got ready and started off for Delhi. Preaching God's message to all on his way, meeting Ajari and fulfilling his prayers, our Beloved Guru reached Delhi. There was questions and answers with Nauranga. Here schemes were concocted for the martyrdom of Satguru Ji, the Supporter of the humble. Bhai Mati Das (a companion of Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) was asked: "Smoke tobacco, take a sip of liquor, and chew tobacco, say once, "I am not the Guru's Sikh"; I shall give you my daughter in marriage." Bhai Mati Das contemptuously (literally: with the tip of his shoe) spurned the offer of Nauranga's daughter in marriage. The reply he gave at that time. Bhai Mati Das went to the Satguru. Maharaj (Siri Guru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib) asked him: "My brave man, how are you doing?" He replied: "God is merciful, all is well. I am facing a tough test. I do not want to score 99 percent. I want 100 percent. Have mercy on me. May I pass this test of being a Sikh. Of the Guru's family, the very first martyr was the Fifth King (Siri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib). Of Sikhs, the first martyrdom for the Faith is going to be mine. Have mercy so I may succeed, the coming generations may then receive guidance from it and be prepared for sacrifices." My throat does not permit me to recite aloud the sermon Satguru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib Ji, sitting in a cage, in Chandni Chowk, gave to Bhai Mati Das for the protection of the Faith. However, I shall do the best I can, you can repeat it more vigorously.

pic29.jpg

What is it that Satguru Tegh Bahaadar Sahib, sitting in a cage in Chandni Chowk, is telling Bhai Mati Das regarding His dear Faith? (It is): "Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa" (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives) Repeat after me: (The Congregation repeats the verse). It (Faith) won't be kept with that much. How many of you are here? Why are you speaking in bird-like chirps. If a slogan has to be shouted for a leader or for a holy man, you make the place resound. It is a matter of Faith. I hope you have not fallen asleep. Is it too warm here? Speak aloud. Here NISA (the notorious law under which the Government carried out arbitrary arrests and killing of any active opposition) won't apply, this is Guru's Darbar. It (NISA) applies there, in Gandhi's Darbar In Guru Hargobind Sahib's Darbar the NISA of fifty two; yes, fifty two; is destroyed (the reference is to the fifty two Hindu princes for whom Siri Guru Hargobind Sahib is said to have secured release from jail simultaneously with His own release): Dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa, Dharam sir dityaan baajh nahin rehnaa (Without sacrifice it will not survive; the Faith will not survive without sacrifice of our lives). (The Congregation repeats the verse)

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa - Speech May 1983

Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's Message to Monas (cut hair)

Jernail_22.jpg

From Sant jee's lecture in Singh Garj compiled by Bhai Narain So, I have a request for all of you who have cut their kesh and beards and have the name "Singh". I put my hands together and ask, 'Please, become my brothers'. And only become my brothers if you think I'm good. If you think I'm a low-life then don't at all become my brothers. If you call me good, then you'll have to keep your kesh and beards, give up liquor and if you call me a low-life, I'll be quiet and sit down and leave you alone. Ok, those of you who have cut your kesh and beards, am I good or am I a low-life?? No, it won't do to remain quiet like that. Say it out loud. No, No, just those who have cut beards. If I'm good, then why don't you listen to me? If you keep your kesh and then I tell you to call me a Sant, or bow to me, then you can get rid of all the hair and you can cut your hair too if I tell you to oppose the Panth. It was an old Sikh cry, "Sir Jaavay taa(n) jaavey mayraa Sikhee sidak naa javai" meaning, "If my head goes, then so be it, may my Sikhi faith never leave me." But now there are two cries: Dharam jaavay taa(n) jaavay, saaDee kursee kitay naa jaavay meaning "Our Faith can go if it must, but our political seat should go nowhere. " Or those youth who cut their hair and beards also have a cry: Dharam jaavay taa(n) jaavay, daaRee saaDay moo(n)h tay naa aavay. Meaning, "Our faith can go if it must, but please let no beard come on our faces". Tell me, if a son does not look like his father, what do you call him? Those of you sitting here with cut beards, do we believe in Dasam Paatshaah? Tell me, do we? Sangat: Yes, we believe in him. Well if we believe in him, then are we joining with him? Our Dasam Paatshaah had a kacherra, kirpan in a gatra, a beautiful dastaar, a beautiful Sree Saahib and Sarbloh kaRaa. We have a string type of thing around our necks, what do they call it? RakhRee? I dont' know what it is. We have a baandar kachee (monkey panties i.e. briefs) and we have no dastaar on our head or beard on our face. How will we call ourselves Guru's Sikhs? How will people call us the sons of our father?? If you want to be sons of your father and my brothers, those of you with cut hair have to keep it after today. And those of you who don't want to be their father's sons, then it's up to you if you want to stay a man or become like women. If you want to be men, then keep it uncut, and if you don't' want to be men, go to Darbaar Saahib and do ardaas, "Sachay Paatshah! Kill us and make us women. And make the women men." Trade off like this. Then, you'll have no beard on your face, nor will the barber have to sharpen his knife on a worn out leather shoe and rub it on your faces. And then neither would I have to have the headache of saying all this and neither would you feel angry after hearing it. Oi! Now tell me, are you going to become your father's sons or not?? Why aren't you answering?? Those of you with cut beards, why are you sitting there with your heads down? And it's not going to work out if you don't speak.

sjsb1.jpg

Amazing picture of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

sant_j26.jpg

I have no words to describe this picture. How beautiful are the beloved Sahibzades of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj Dhan Dhan Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale The following are just some quotations from Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches:" We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it " "We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith" " We are infavour of unity if it does not result in Sikhs being treated as second-class Citizens " "We are true Sikhs and Sikhs do not believe in killing" "Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice " "Please come under the fold of Satguru (the one and only True God), take Amrit read the Bani (Scriptures) and talk among yourselves of the Panth and of the Kesari Nishan Sahib (the Sikh flag) and of your true leader the Guru Granth Sahib Ji .....and when the time comes for confrontation don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old But don 't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!" Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh The Character of Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Those people who have spent any time in the presence of Sant Ji, vouch for his true character. For example, Joyce Pettigrew of South Asia Research writes about Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale: "I met Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and Amrik Singh (president All India Sikh Students Federation A.I.S.S.F I (now known as S F) in mid-December 1983. They were not the fanatical figures full of hatred that the press portrayed Bhindrawale was quiet, with a sense of humour. He listened intently to the question, answering directly if he could. On one occasion when he could not he said openly that he had studied only to the fifth grade. He was unpretentious, apologising twice if anything he said offended me. Amrik Singh was very kind and possibly the more saintly of the two, but with less charismatic appeal ". Joyce Pettigrew, The Sikhs of the Punjab: Unheard Voices of State and Guerrilla Violence

Jernail_35.jpg

Ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale’s Anmol Bachan On Baba Thakur Singh Jee

0.jpg

Sant_Ji_s_Anmol_Bachan.JPG

Audio Of Sant Jees Bachan

Check after 2.30min for Sant Jees Bachan on Baba Thakur Singh Jee and then pay attention to 4.15mins and 4.40 mins

Sant Kartar Singh Bhindranwale & Bibek

Taken from Yeh Rutbe Lahoo Baha Ke Liye by Bibi Satvant Kaur (daughter of shaheed bhai amrik singh)

Translated by Admin www.tapoban.org

Sant Kartar Singh Bhindranwale had very strict attitude towards bibek. Here are a couple stories about this:

099_JATHEDHAR.jpg

Sant Kartar Singh & the Alcoholic Driver

Sant Kartar Singh Bhindranwale went on parchar missions not just inside Punjab but all across India including Calcutta and Bombay. Sant Kartar Singh would not eat food from the home of a manmukh. Only an amritdhari family could prepare the food for him. But it must be noted that if any family, be they Sikh or Punjabi, even if they were not amritdhari, wished to meet Sant jee, he would certainly go and encourage them to chhak amrit.

During Sant jee’s program in Bombay, a Punjabi Sikh (who was a truck driver) asked Sant jee to visit his home. Sant jee gave him a time he would arrive.

When that Punjabi Sikh left, other Singhs told Sant jee that he drank a lot of liquor and he also cut his hair and so it was best if Sant jee did not go to such a bujjer kurehitee’s home. It is important to note here that the Punjabi Sikh driver was quite poor and barely earned enough to eat twice a day. However the driver’s wife had complete faith in Guru Sahib. When she heard from other Sikh bibian that Sant jee was coming to Bombay, she pressed her husband to ask Sant jee to come to their home. She thought that if a Chardi Kala Singh who read bani would come to their home, perhaps everything would change for them. The truck driver had no interest in meeting Sant jee but upon being pressed, he invited Sant jee. When he returned home that day, he said to his wife, “That Sant does big programs and people beg him to come to their homes. What is he going to get by coming to our poor house?”

Arrival at the Home & Promise

The next day at the set time, Sant jee along with the other Singhs arrived at the home. Seeing them, the driver left his home and hid at the neighbours. He was afraid that if Sant jee saw he was an alcoholic he may receive a curse.

The wife however immediately put a washed sheet on the bed and asked Sant jee to take a seat. Sant jee sat down and saw that the wife was quickly warming milk. He called out, “Bibi! First call your husband. We’ll drink milk later.”

She went to the neighbour’s home and convinced her husband to come. Sant jee asked both to sit in front of him and he asked the driver, “Brother, what do you want to talk about?”

Instead of speaking, the driver put his hands together and hung his head. The wife however, with folded hands said with humility, “jee, our home is very poor. My husband spends more on liquor than what he earns. He doesn’t even say Vahiguru nor does he go to Sangat. Please bless our family.”

The driver shrunk ever further down and thought to himself that Sant jee will surely curse him now. Sant jee picked up his long arrow and lightly tapped the driver on the head and said, “well brother, what’s your name?”

The driver replied, “jee, Piara…”

“Brother, it’s not enough to be just Piara (beloved), you’re going to have to become Guru Ka Piara (Guru’s beloved). You have to chhak amrit and become a Singh. Become Piara Singh, the Guru’s son. In the future you are not to even think about liquor. You must stay away from the bujjer kurehits and adopt Sikhi. Both of you should chhak amrit and have your children also do the same. Go to Gurdwara every day. By listening to katha and kirtan, wash your sins and whenever there is a Satsangat nearby, go there along with your children. Vahiguru will himself have mercy on you. When you become tyar-bar-tyar then I will certainly take milk at your home.”

Both husband and wife promised to chhak amrit soon and Sant jee himself stood and did the ardaas. Jaikaras were shouted at the end.

Today, in short, Piara Singh does seva in the Punj Pyaray when amrit sinchaars take place in Bombay. Along with Sikh, great success came to his home and his business increased many fold.

08.jpg

Letter to Bhai Amrik Singh

Shahid Bhai Amrik Singh, Sant Kartar Singh’s son, was studying at Khalsa College in Amritsar when someone complained to Sant jee that he would eat food in the College cafeteria. Sant jee said that it was against Rehit to eat from just anywhere and this may have a bad influence on others. Sant jee wrote to Bhai Amrik Singh from Calcutta, where he was doing parchaar:

Ik Oankaar Sri Vahiguru Jee Kee Fateh

Young Harbhajan Singh [bhai Amrik Singh was called Harbhajan Singh in the Jatha], please accept my Gur Fateh. The Jatha is happy and I hope you are also doing well. I sent a letter to our village but have not received a reply. The Jatha will leave Calcutta on 27 Fuggan to go to Sri Hazoor Sahib to celebrate Holla Mohalla and then there will be programs in Bombay.

I have heard that you are eating whatever from just any store. This is not right. Look at the honour of the Jatha, look at your own jeevan. I want you to make you a beautiful and strong preacher of Gurmat but you too must make your lifestyle high. I will be ashamed if someone says that Harbhajan Singh doesn’t keep rehit, doesn’t read bani and eats just anywhere. Don’t make any mistakes. Study with attention and get good marks. Be sure to read bani, keep rehit and then your studying will be fruitful, otherwise not. What more should I write? You are smart and you will understand this to be enough. May Maharaj do kirpa on you and keep you in Chardi Kala.

Fateh from the entire Jatha. Send me a letter in your own hand and tell me about how things are going in the village.

Servant of the Guru-Kartar Singh ‘Khalsa’

This letter was sent by hand through Baba Thara Singh who was to also personally tell Bhai Sahib not to eat anything from outside.

Later on, Bhai Sahib stopped eating from the cafeteria and began eating at the home of a local Gursikh, Bhai Avtar Singh.

www.tapoban.org

Religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism

"...There was least doubt about the missionary zeal of Sant Bhindranwale who was carrying on his campaign, 'Nashe Chado. Amrit Chako, Singh Sajo' discard intoxicants, take baptism, and become practicing Sikhs - and was warning his people against the evil tendencies of trimming of beard, cutting hair, taking to drinking and drugs - deeper social and religious issues - that had been neglected by the Akalis long in power in the SGPC...""...Bhindranwale was a religious fundamentalist in the sense he earnestly believed in the fundamentals of Sikhism..." Chand Joshi, Bhindranwale: Myth and Reality, (New Delhi, 1984)

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

An Interview with Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Jernail_4.gif

Why have you moved your center for quick actions to Guru Nanak Nivas from Chowk Metha? Sant Ji: What do you mean 'quick' actions? I mean why have you moved your center to Guru Nanak Nivas? Sant Ji: We have made the move to get our Singhs released from unlawful custody. We have only two options: Peaceful protest of Forceful counter. We have moved to give peace a chance. Otherwise the police have incited us enough times and a clash would be imminent at Chowk Metha. How long will you stay here? Sant Ji: As long as it takes to achieve our goals.

Jernail_6.jpg

Do you think your safer here? Sant Ji: Safetly is not an issue. This place is best under prelevant conditions. Do you fear some harm out of Guru Nanak Nivas? Sant Ji: A person who has fear in his mind is not a Sikh. How can fear come near a Sikh? Do you think the government wants to harm you? Sant Ji: Is there any doubt about it? What will the government gain by doing such a thing?

File0021.jpg

Sant Ji: You ask them. Why do you pose this question to me? A thousand surrounded me at Chando-kalaan, 15,000 policemen came to Chowk Metha, 30,000 set up positions looking for me. What was all that for? I dont't think wanted to arrange me a wedding!

Sant Ji's Mission

sant%20ji%203.jpg

"My mission is to ensure that everyone - Hindu, Sikh,Muslim remain true to one's religion, that there isunity among all people, that the modesty of women is not violated, that the people are weaned away from theuse of narcotics, that all social evils are curbed and to see that the Sikhs mobilise themselves under one banner by strengthening their faith in Guru Granth Sahib. If all this, which is the mission of my life, is termed as extremism then I don't mind being known as an extremist" Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The Warrior's Path

The Warrior's Path Dedicated to Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

The warrior's path to God must be trod with a heart of compassion.

The one who would walk this path, must be armed with a sword free from anger,

a shield devoid of lust, and a bow, arrow and quiver, free from greed.

He must trod the path with a bowed head, and a one-pointed mind.

His eyes must be bathed in tears, from a soul that is overflowing with its own unconditional Love.

For such a warrior, diligent and true, the destination will be reached with the next step.

He will be back.

An appeal for unity by Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

santji1.jpg

(During the struggle for freedom of India), you, sons of the Guru who are sitting here, gave 93 heads (93% of people hanged by the British were Sikhs). All the others gave 7 (the actual number was 28. Apparently, Sant Bhindranwale took the total number of Sikhs hanged as the percentage). Those who gave seven heads now are masters of India and those who gave ninety-three are slaves. Why is it so? It is so because we are greedy. Our misfortune is disunity. We try to throw mud at each other. Why don't we give up thinking of mud and, in close embrace with each other, work with determination so that we can complete our work. All of us should pay attention to these matters. Khalsa Ji: I implore this Congregation. We are making a pledge here. When earlier pledges were made here I spoke but could not come (to the Congregation) because of ill-health. Some of our brethren thought I had quarreled with Longowal and that was why I had not come. Has our quarrel ended today? I do not know why, influenced by the newspapers, you fall prey to doubts? There are no differences among any of us. We shall work together and die together. But do have faith about this one thing. I couldn't come myself but I have come to know that Sant Ji (Sant Harchand Singh Longowal) spoke (to you) yesterday. He too said:"Singhs, don't be in doubt. Whatever decision is taken will be taken by your assembly". Then why should there be any doubts? Whatever is written in the copy of Anandpur Resolution is known to everyone. I too have a copy. Everyone, you too have copies. If any one (of us) goes back on it, do not be lenient to me and I shall not be lenient to you. But I shall surely tell you: "This is what it contains and here is where we stand. Tell us what you want done." At that time the decision will be in your hands.I implore all of you in this Congregation. Go to the villages and make every child, every mother, every Singh realize we are slaves and we have to shake off this slavery in order to live. Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and his sweater

Jernail_31.jpg

Sant Kartar Singh Ji had started the nagar kirtans and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji continued with it. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji with his jatha of about 100 singhs was on parchar tour in Ludhiana District. They stayed in a village with a family who had so much piyar for the Jatha that they opened their whole haveli for the singhs and the jatha stayed there for 20-25 days. A person from the same family had much sharda and in their own way had prepared a hand knitted wollen sweater (underwarmer) in pure white wool and had kept with themselves as the person was shy to offer the same to Sant Ji in case Sant Ji got offended. [Every one kept bhyai (fear out of respect) of Sant Ji as Sant Ji was a Ghambhir (very serious) Person] Sant Ji never accepted anything from sangat and if someone brought anything it will be distributed in sangat.These were winter days. Sant Ji did ishnan in the amritwela and sat on his dewan in his kachera keski and was not putting on any clothes. He sat like that for a while. Sensing that something was not right as to why sant was not putting on any clothes the singhs around asked Sant Ji if everything was OK. Sant ji in his own manner told them to bring his sweater. Puzzeled by sant ji's response they asked which sweater and Sant Ji just kept repeating bring my sweater. The singhs were now more puzzeled.After sant ji had sat for about 30-40 mins like that a Singh from the same family remebered that this particular member of their family was knitting this white sweater in pure white soft wool. This singh went straight to the family member and asked them for whom they had knitted that underwarmer and the obvious reply was Sant Ji and the person said that they just couldnot have the courage to give to sant Ji by themselves.Such was the humilty of the humble servants that even after laboriuosly preparing a thing they would not know the way to offer it and such was the Chardikala of Gursikhs that they will know.

'Now we can not live in India: 'We need a separate home.'

File00010.jpg

Religion and politics are inseparable and synonymous in Sikhism. This concept is a great contribution of Guru Hargobind Sahib to Sikhism. We are considered anti-national. We wish to live in India, but are the Government of India prepared to keep us in India? We want to live in India as first-rate citizens, which, as at present, we are not. We would like to live on par with other citizens, rather than slaves. As we made 90% sacrifices in the freedom struggle of the country, we are not prepared to live like slaves. Now it is for the Centre to state whether it wants to keep us as slaves or as equal citizens. I am opposed neither to Khalistan nor in favour of it. It is for the government to decide whether it wishes to keep us in India or concede Khalistan. We will accept it; we will not repeat the 1947 blunder. My mission is to ensure that every one- Hindu, Sikh, Muslim remain true to one’s religion, and there is unity among all sections of people, that the modesty of woman is not violated, that all social evils are eradicated. For all this, I am dubbed as extremist. And, I do not mind being known as extremist; rather I am proud to be such an extremist. This is what Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale had said at different times during Dharam Yudh Morcha (1982-84) and it has been reported in the SGPC White Paper, 1996 (Truth About Punjab). But on June 3, 1984, when the Golden Temple was under the siege of the Indian Army, Sant Bhindrawale did say unequivocally ‘Now we can not live in India: ‘We need a separate home.’ Earlier too, he had expressed and repeatedly said that the day the Indian Army attacked the Golden Temple and Akal Takht, foundation of Khalistan would be laid, A R Darshi says so in his renowned book, Bhindrawale the Gallant Defender (1999).

Jernail_40.jpg

Dhan Dhan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale the current jathedhar of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's damdami taksal.

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and his daughter

zzz_(9).jpg

Khushwant Singh reports: 'On a later visit to Amritsar I got an inkling into the reasons of Bhindranwale's popularity. I will narrate two incidents to illustrate this. One day a young girl came to see Bhindranwale. ..... She clutched his feet and sobbed out her story of how she was maltreated by her husband's family for failing to extract more money from her parents and of her husband's unwillingness to take her side.

zz_(3).JPG

Bhindranwale asked her name and where she lived. "So you are a daughter of the Hindus," he said. "Are you willing to become the daughter of a Sikh?" She nodded. Bhindranwale sent a couple of his armed guards to fetch the girl's family. An hour later a very frightened trio consisting of the girl's husband and his parents were brought to his presence. "Is this girl a daughter of your household?", he demanded. They admitted she was. "She tells me that you want money from her father. I am her father." He placed a tray full of currency notes before them and told them: "take whatever you want". However, the three instead craved forgiveness.'

z_(2).jpg

Sant Ji and Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi

surinder%20singh%20sodhi.jpg

One day Sant Jarnail Singh Ji went up to Bhai Surinder Singh and told him that he needed him to deliver a message to a Singh in a far away pind (village). The message was very urgent. Sant Ji said that the military was scattered all over Punjab and that it will be hard to go through them. Bhai Surinder Singh Ji asked if they could do Ardas together in front of the Great Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Sant Ji and Bhai Sahib did Ardaas together, asking for Bhai Sahib to be in Chardi Kala and to safely deliver the message as it was important for the safety of the Panth. After Ardas, Bhai Sahib left for the village on his motorcycle. In order for Bhai Sahib to enter the village and to deliver the message, he had to go through several other villages because they had no big roads. As Bhai Sahib was driving, he noticed that the military was already there and they were blocking the road ahead. Then turned around and tried another road, there too the military was blocking the road. He tried going back and trying to go through another village, but there too, the military was blocking the road. Then Bhai Sahib got an idea, he saw railway tracks. He knew the military wouldn't block the railway. So he went up to the railway tracks. He noticed the wood blocks between the rails were very large and hard and it was not possible to drive with the motorcycle over them. He would surely get a flat tire to say the least. So Bhai Surinder Singh Ji then DROVE his motorcycle ON ONE OF THE RAILS!!!!! He managed to balance the motorcycle on the rail and he even drove fast cause he had to deliver the message fast. Bhai Sahib safely delivered the message, regardless of all of the obstacles he faced. All of this due to the KIRPA of GURU MAHARAJ. As Bhai Sahib was driving, it's said that some people were farming in their fields and they saw him on his motorcycle, driving on the rail. They were stunned as this was said to be impossible. It's hard for a person to even walk on the rail and keeping their balance, without falling off. Driving a motorcycle on it is beyond thinking. It's all possible with KIRPA. This shows an example of the kind of Sharda Bhai Sahib had.

Hair of Sikh teenager cut off in racist attack

I’m sure most people have either received text messages or emails about the young Sikh in Scotland whose Kesh was forcibly hacked off. When I read this on the times website I was reduced to tears as a series of thoughts rushed through my mind. The sad truth is that incidents like this happen everyday in Punjab, but the Khalsa remains asleep. We have no hope of justice there and no hope of justice in the west either. The Police say that these dushts will bear the full extent of the law but what does that mean? What punishment will befit the crime that they have committed? No matter what people say it is impossible for the police or the courts to understand the importance of our Kesh, of our Nishani. When these dushts are caught the worst they can expect is probably a few months in jail. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj spoke of his beloved Khalsa in the following words, “Khalsa Akal Purakh ki fauj, Pargateo Khalsa parmatam ki mouj”. Can we honestly claim to be the army of Akaal Purakh when we lie in such a deep slumber? This is how Singhs dealt with those who dared to remove our Nishani: On one occasion Tavleen Singh asked Bhindranwale whether he really believed that the Sikhs were being discriminated against. Bhindranwale became furious and shouted, ‘You want to see what they do to Sikhs? Let me show you.’ A tall Sikh about thirty years old was brought in front of the preacher. His name was Leher Singh and he was dressed in traditional Sikh clothes, although his beard had been hacked about. Leher Singh said a police officer called Bichu Ram had slashed off his beard and then told him to go and tell Bhindranwale. When Talveen Singh read of Bichu Ram’s murder six months later, she realised that she had witnessed the signing of his death warrant. Amritsar: Mrs. Gandhi's Last Battle. Beloved Khalsa of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj listen and act on the words of our beloved older brother Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale: “For every village you should keep one motorcycle, three young baptised Sikhs and three revolvers. These are not meant for killing innocent people. For a Sikh to have arms and kill an innocent person is a serious sin. But Khalsa Ji, to have arms and not to get your legitimate rights is an even bigger sin. It is for you to decide how to use these arms. If you want to remove the shackles of slavery you must have a plan.”

The Children of Waheguru: Bhai Baljinder Singh Chookiman

Introduction In 1984 Bhai Baljinder Singh Chookiman attained martyrdom by fighting the forces of the Hindustani Governement. He was the youngest Singh in the Jatha to be blessed with martyrdom at Sach Khand Sri Darbar Sahib during Operation Bluestar.

post-3994-1152992021.0.jpg

When Bhai Sahib attained Shaheedi he was just 17 years old. Bhai Baljinder Singh Ji’s mother told someone that Bhai Sahib was only in the 9th grade when he began taking an active role in Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa’s Dharam Yudh Morcha. Bhai Chookiman used to always follow Sant Ji’s bachan like no one else. Whenever Sant Ji used to give Bhai Sahib Seva, Bhai Sahib would always perform the Seva with full dedication to the best of his abilities and with complete Chardeekala. At Bhai Chookiman’s house Gurbani was played 24 hours a day. During the Dharam Yudh Morcha Bhai Sahib would read about all those singhs and singhnis who attained matrydom, such as Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagoke and others like Bhai Jasdev Singh and Bhai Sukhdev Singh. Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagoke

Bhai%20Kulwant%20Singh%20Nagoke.jpg

Bhai Sahib Ji was a student who was very active doing Gursikhi Parchaar in Universities. Disillusioned by the way the Government had let the Nirankaris go unpunished for the murder of Gursikhs, he organised sikh youth who punished the guilty Nirankaris. After many successful operations, the police caught him. Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagoke was killed in a fake encounter on June 11th 1982. This murder marked the beginning of the era of fake encounters. His body was taken to the hospital for postmortem. It was then the police began an era of fake encounter murders of Sikhs. In all these cases the police did not hand over the bodies of the dead persons because from the postmortem reports of the reality would have come before the world. Bhai Jasdev Singh and Bhai Sukhdev Singh Some of these have been disclosed by police officials themselves: Jasdev Singh and Sukhdev Singh, both of the village of Kot Isse Khan (near Moga), were arrested and taken to the police station to extract some information from them. They were stripped and their stomachs were cut open by pincers and their intestines were taken out while they were still alive. Later, their eyes were gouged out with a knife. Both of them were killed in a fake encounter and their bodies were quietly cremated by the police so that no evidence of torture could be traced. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji’s Speeches From the beginning Bhai Sahib was a very quiet and peaceful minded person. He could not bear to see the harassment of innocent people. He was a complete saint soldier.

sjsb2.jpg

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale used to make many speeches regarding the injustices which were happening to the Sikh Kaum in India. Many of these speeches were recorded by sangat and distributed to other sangat who couldn’t attend Sant Ji’s speeches. In this way Sant Ji’s speeches made their way to Bhai Baljinder Singh Ji and he used to listen to them over and over again. Bhai Sahib used to get upset listening to these speeches as he wondered how these injustices could be made right. The Challenge In one speech Sant Ji made a direct challenge to the whole Sikh Nation. He said, ‘You are not the father of your son if you do not avenge the injustices done to your people.’ Bhai Chookiman Ji took this to heart and from that moment on he was determined to answer the challenge of Sant Ji by giving his head to Guru Sahib. Going to Darbar Sahib Bhai Sahib would always be talking to his friends about the Dharam Yudh Morcha and about Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa. When people heard what Bhai Sahib was saying they used to talk about him, and some people would say bad things about him and Sant Ji. Bhai Sahib then left his home and headed to Sri Darbar Sahib Ji. At Sri Darbar Sahib Bhai Chookiman met some Singhs from Babbar Khalsa, but after some time he then met Singhs belonging to Jatha Bhindra and he began to stay with them.

Guard%20Singhs.jpg

Meeting Sant Ji and the Letter home When Sant Ji saw Bhai Chookiman, who wasn’t even 18 yet and had left his home because of his love for the panth, Sant Ji called him over. When Bhai Sahib came, Sant Ji told him that he should go back to his family. But Bhai Sahib said he had done an ardas that once he came to Sant Ji and the Jatha he would never leave. As a result of this ardas Bhai Sahib had done Sant Ji kept him in the Jatha. However, Sant Ji asked Bhai Sahib to write a letter to his parents to let them know where he was. Bhai Sahib did so and in that letter he told his parents that he was in chardeekala and in the company of many gursikhs, so they did not have to worry about him as Guru Sahib and Guru Sahib’s sangat would take care of him. Bhai Sahib also told his parents that he had found a very nice place to stay and that he had a very good job. 10-15 days before the attack on SachKhand Sri Darbar Sahib, Bhai Chookiman Ji went home to visit his family. He stayed at his house for two days and then he returned to the place where Sant Ji and the rest of the Singhs were staying.

Baba_Jarnail_Singh_2.jpg

The Attack on Sach Khand Sri Darbar Sahib Finally the day arrived when Akaal Purakh was going to test all the Singhs who had assembled at Sri Darbar Sahib for their sikhi sidak. Bhai Sahib like the rest of the Singhs had been preparing for this very test not only in this life but also in the ones before this. Maharaj had carefully selected 200 Singhs who Guru Sahib knew were of a very high jeevan, and he blessed these 200 Singhs with the seva of attaining Shaheedi in defence of Sachkhand Sri Darbar Sahib. Jad Tuwahda Baap Da Ghar Tabah Ho Riya Ha Teh Tusi Pajj Raha Ho, Jeh Guru Gobind Singh Deh Soorma Ho Ta Data Raho One Singh who was with Bhai Chookiman at Sri Darbar Sahib Ji told Bhai Sahib’s mother that when the army was arresting some Singhs who were also fighting along Bhai Sahib, but were caught and handcuffed Bhai Sahib shouted loudly, ‘Jad Tuwahda Baap Da Ghar Tabah Ho Riya Ha Teh Tusi Pajj Raha Ho, Jeh Guru Gobind Singh Deh Soorma Ho Ta Data Raho" Which means, "When our father's house is being destroyed and desecrated then why are you running away like cowards, if you are a son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji keep fighting till u attain Shaheedi.’ Bhai Sahib’s Shaheedi On the night of June 5th Bhai Sahib fulfilled his wish of giving his head for the panth, but he did not turn his back and leave his morcha. Bhai Sahib’s mother told some people that their family members are facing many physical and financial problems and some human rights group gave them 10,000 rupees. Bhai Sahib’s mother said that instead of helping them out financially the Sikh Kaum should remember her son as a Shaheed. That is all she desires, she doesn’t want any Maya. Bhai Sahib’s mother, Bibi Dalbir Kaur Ji

dalbirkaur.jpg

Bhai Sahib’s father Bhai Gurmail Singh Ji

gurmail.jpg

Conclusion At the moment the Sikh Kaum neither gives any financial help nor do they remember those beautiful mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers and sons and daughters who happily gave their heads to Guru Sahib. Instead of remembering them we are engrossed in thinking about ourselves. May Guru Sahib melt our hearts which are made of stone. Jinaa(n)h singhaa(n) singhneeaa(n) nay dharam haytt sees dittay, ba(n)d ba(n)d kaTaa-ay, khopriaa(n) luhaaiaa(n), charkhiaa(n) ttaycharhay, aaray-aa(n) naal chiraa-ay gae, gurdwariaa(n) di seva laeekurbanniaa keettiaa(n), dharam nahee(n) haariaa, sikhi kesaa(n)suaasaa(n) naal nibaahi, ttinaa(n) di kamaai da dhiaan dharkey,khalsa ji bolo ji Waheguru Think of and remember the unique service rendered by those brave Sikhs men as well as women, who scarified their heads but did not surrender their Sikh Religion. Who got themselves cut to pieces from each of the joints of the body; Who got their scalps removed; Who were tied and rotated on the wheels and broken into pieces; Who were cut by saws; Who were flayed alive; Who sacrificed themselves to upkeep the dignity of the Gurdwaras; Who did not abandon their Sikh faith; Who kept their Sikh Religion and saved their long hair till their last breath;

Waheguru. by: Aman Singh Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What does the future hold for Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

What does the future hold for Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Originally uploaded onto the Ikonkaar Blog

Told By: Nihang Baba Santokh Singh Ji Transcribed By: The Grace of Waheguru Ji www.Ikonkaar.blogspot.com

2 years ago when I was walking from Sachkhand Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji to Sachkhand Sri Kiratpur Sahib Ji I met a Nihang Singh, Baba Santokh Singh Ji, who was in a wheelchair headed in the same direction as me. I decided to push Baba Ji’s wheelchair and he decided to tell me about the history of Sachkhand Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji and about the ladlee fauj of Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. When we were near to Sachkhand Sri Kiratpur Sahib Ji, Baba Santokh Singh Ji began to tell me about his experiences with Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

SANT1.jpg

Baba Ji said one time during the Dharam Yudh Morcha there was a Singh who appeared before Sant Ji to tell him that he had met a man who could see into the future. Sant Ji looked at the Singh and asked him how this was possible. The Singh said that he didn’t know but the man he had met could surely see into the future as he had told him about many events before they had actually happened. Sant Ji then told the Singh why don’t you bring that man here so we can all ask him to tell us what lies in our future. The Singh quickly agreed and went back to the village he had come from to bring the man. The next day the Singh appeared with the man and exchanged his fateh with Sant Ji. Sant Ji then asked the man if he could really tell the future. The man said yes and asked Sant Ji whose future he should tell. Sant Ji pointed at a Singh in the room that they were in room and said tell us what the future of this Singh is. The future teller began to examine the lines on the Singh’s forehead and hands. To the fortune teller’s surprise no such lines existed on the Singh’s forehead or hands.

Sant2.jpg

Sant Ji then asked the fortune teller to read another Singh’s future. Yet again the fortune teller could see no lines on either the Singh’s forehead or hands. Sant Ji then moved on to another Singh and asked the fortune teller to read the Singh’s future. Sant Ji continued to do this until all of the Singhs in the room had been seen by the fortune teller. Each and every time the fortune teller examined their hands or foreheads no lines could be seen.

santchaur.jpg

Once everyone had been seen Sant Ji asked the fortune teller and the Singh who had brought him to follow him up some stairs. Sant Ji climbed up the stairs and then opened a door in which Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj was in. After bowing before the King of Kings Sant Ji then asked the Singh and the fortune teller to look at the floor. When they did this they could see hundreds of thousands of lines. Sant Ji then looked at them and said this is where the future of all the Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj lie. Baba Santokh Singh Ji then began to laugh as tears flowed from his eyes. He then said, “Son don’t worry about Khalistan as Sant Ji and all those Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj have given so much blood to the Kaum that Guru Ji will surely bless his Khalsa with Raaj.” Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee - BACHAN

Sant Ji was staying in Amritsar, Sangat came to visit them. Sant Ji was sitting on a bed and the rest of the Singh’s were sitting on the floor. Baba Thakur Singh Ji came to visit Sant Ji and Sant Ji got up of their bed and made Baba Ji sit on the bed and Sant Ji did their satkaar to the full. When Baba Ji left, a Singh asked Sant Ji that how come they got up of the bed for the old man (meaning Baba Ji) that Sant Ji was Damdami Taksal’s Jathedar, Sant Ji replied to the Singh “Have you ever seen God? The person who I got up for, was God.” Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale once said that their will be a time where the Singh’s will need big bata’s because one hundred thousand people will take amrit at one time. The Panj Piare will do duties like Singh’s do duties when they do roules. Sant Ji said that there will be a more than Ik Lakh Ghera at Sri Darbar Sahib, But they said they will escape from it. Sant Ji also said that, just like they got out from 20,000 Ghera at Chando Kalan, and just like they got out from 80,000 Ghera at Bombay, that they will also get out from the Ghera at Sri Darbar Sahib where they will be more than Ik Lakh Ghera. Sant Ji used to say these bachan on stage, that the government want them to get shaheed, but they are doing trust on Kalgidhar Patshah, that’s why they are doing these bachan, that they will escape.

THE GREAT SOULS OF DAMDAMI TAKSAAL PDF WRITEUP

Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji learned the following scriptures

Panj Granthi, 21 Vars, Bhagat Bani & Das Granthi,and memorised the 5 morning Nitnem Prayers Sanskrit language, he read Ramayan, Mahabharat, Yoga Vishest and other Vedic Granthsridkoth Teeka of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, authored by 52 Nirmala intellectualBhai Gurdas Jee’s Vaars & Kabit Svayas, Bhai Nand Lal Jee’s writings, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, Sri Guru Panth Parkash, Sri Gur Bilaas – 6th & 10th Guru and many other accepted writingsYoga Vedant, Panj Dasee, Moksh Panth & other Granths along with which he studied Sikh History Sikh Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Sri Dasam Granth Sri Sarbloh Granth Bhai Gurdas Diyan Vaaran’ Bhai Gurdas Kabit Svaiya Sri Nanak Prakash Siri Guru Pratap Suraj Granth Parbodh Chander Natak Bhagat Bani Panj Granthi Das Granthi Mehima Parkash Bhavrasamrit SANATAN Bhagawant Gita Balmiki Ramayan Tulsi Ramayan Mahabharat Rig, Yujar, Sham and Atharvan Ved Gurar Puran Yog Vashisht Markanday Puran Hanuman Natak Vairag Shatak Sarkutavali Vichar Sagar Bavikhat Puran ISLAM BHai Nand Lal Zindageenama Bhai Nand Lal Gazla Bhai Nand Lal Rubaiyat Bhai Nand Lal Jindagee Nama The Koran The Anjeel Parasbhag Masnavi Bhakh Taken from a previous post on sikhsangat by kam and various other sources. Hence why they were called Sri Maan 108 Brahm Giani Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale . . . Todays katha vachicks dont even know 10% of what sant jee learnt... some get blessed and by just listening to sant jees katha get the gyaan