Stop It, Unit Together

Amrit79

Why are we hating each other ... why ...so many people here and in real life divide Sikhs and flame each other

example....

Sikhs with a trim ....... people say you are or you are not. Well it's better to have something then nothing at all!!

Sikhs ....... who cut hair and have no bread, Are no devils don't hate them ... In fact they may believe in guru then many with paghs and breads

Sikhs who drink etc ...... Every one has reasons it does not mean we should hate them and split out self's apart

Sikhs ....... Who are Amrithari stop hating them , stop putting them down, stop calling them baba ji

Sikhs ...... Like me we need to stop doing this, I'm sure that a one time you have casted sikhs. I'm also sure you have said we sikhs are not united .......

STOP !!!!!! LETS MAKE A CHANGE.....

Give a warning to any one who divides Sikhs ... me, him , her

Post you views about the topic

Sikhs these days from various Jathe go around putting others down,for no reason over stupid reasons like the width of their Gatra to them being moneh,Guru accepted everyone SIKHI is about walking the path some it takes hours some days some even years but once your on the path you are on it.