Pracharak On Sikh Channel Question Baba Buddha-mata Ganga Sakhi And Gurbilas Patshahi 6

Pracharak on Sikh Channel question Baba Buddha-Mata Ganga sakhi (baba Buddha ji blessing mata Ganga ji) and Gurbilas Patshahi 6 b saying it was written by brahmins. He seemed knowledgable and was on live today and it was written that he was someone (cant remember who) thailandwale...can someone please clarify if he is lying because the sakhi is an integral part of sikh history as far as i know[ and Gurbilas patshahi 6 has the approval of sgpc (not maing it 100% undoubtable) but it from my knowledge is a panth approved text/size]

Pracharak on Sikh Channel question Baba Buddha-Mata Ganga sakhi (baba Buddha ji blessing mata Ganga ji) and Gurbilas Patshahi 6 b saying it was written by brahmins. He seemed knowledgable and was on live today and it was written that he was someone (cant remember who) thailandwale...can someone please clarify if he is lying because the sakhi is an integral part of sikh history as far as i know[ and Gurbilas patshahi 6 has the approval of sgpc (not maing it 100% undoubtable) but it from my knowledge is a panth approved text/size]

he is a crook and timid. he is a hard core missionary and follower of kala afghna. He does not believe in

God.

When I went to see Sikh channel at their offices a few weeks ago just to give them encouragement this topic came up. I think it was about a similar person called Janik or Jachakwala or soemthing like this, he had also made anti-panthic remarks in his katha on air which again were picked up by some on this forum.

The problem is this :

Sikh Channel gets katha tapes / kirtan tapes etc from india , and this one was from Bangla Sahib and there were 25 hours worth of it. The staff at Sikh Channel viewed some of the tapes but due to the number of staff and time contraints they could not go through every minute of the contents. They also thought that because the tapes were from Bangla Sahib then they would be okay. which I think is a reasonable assumption to make given that it was Bangla Sahib gurdwara, but when the tapes were played on air the guy comes on and starts to make Kala Afgana type statements, by this time it was too late the contents had already gone out on air. They really regretted this and were so apologetic but it.

I think a similar thing may have taken place here. These guys at Sikh Channel are really committed gursikhs who only want to transmit gurbani and gurbani related items but unfortunately these things happen.

shoul check singhsabhacanada.com for all of the backwaas in the panth . . .they have it on one site.

All the dodgy parcharaks, all the messed up views and articles under one site. be hold gurbachan singh thailand vale is a regular person who writes bull on the site and also has videos of his backwaas aswell. Sikh channel ay not be aware of his backwaas but in the future if any of them come down they should let relevent singhs know.

The first time I heard of Bhai Gurbachan Singh Thailand, I actually like his lectures. BUT then, the truth slowly started to emerge, and unfortunately I soon realized that this person is another person out there to lead sangat astray.

I was watching a recent interview of him in Canada. He was claiming that Bachitra Natak, Gur Bilas Pathshahi 6, Sri Gur Pratap Sooraj Granth, and Praatcheen Panth Prakash are NOT related to Gurmat. The amazing thing is that he just makes these kind of blanket statements without providing any reasoning or logic or any basic argument explaining his opposition to these historically openly-accepted pieces of eminent Sikh literature. I was watching the interview and he actually said, "After the passing of Guru Gobind Singh, for over 200 years, there was no institute that existed to spread or explain the message contained in Gurbani". I was just stunned and felt like going up to the Bhai Sahib and shouting "have you never heard of Damdami Taksal?". He also openly condems the jathas that do simran while doing kirtan. 

All bogus pracharaks....its not difficult for Sikh Channel to filter sikh from anti-sikh material....just scan a couple of anti-sikh websites (dont even want to write their names here). Those who write there should be filtered!

Sarna and party are hand in glove with these guru nindaks...Darshan ragi goes every year during Guru Gobind Singh Sahib's gurpurab and talks filth about Guru's bani...Jachak was invited too and he did the same. One of my friends from Delhi who watched the keertan LIVE on TV last year told me that he was very distressed to watch Darshan's anti bani sermon...he said there was no need for Darshan to rake up the issue on the gurpurab when thousands of people come there to celebrate.

But these guru nindak's aim is to confuse and cause distress. They dont work towards disseminating love and shardha

its quite worrying isnt it, next thing.. kala afgana, ragi darshan singh will be on the sikh channel. can someone please tell me about the auntencity of gurbilas patshahi 6 and confrm that i am right in believing the Mata Ganga-Baba Budha ji sakhi? i'm up for ringing sikh channel once i get 100% evidence that i am in the right

because at one progam they have jathedar giani gurbachan singh ji akal takth sahib so must agee with the doctrine of the supremacy of Akal takth and at tothers they are having people who are clearly challenging the panthic maryada such as jagtar singh jachak jo and this thailandwala bhai sahib!

he also said calling Granthi singhs Guru ke wazeer is wrong too.

its quite worrying isnt it, next thing.. kala afgana, ragi darshan singh will be on the sikh channel. can someone please tell me about the auntencity of gurbilas patshahi 6 and confrm that i am right in believing the Mata Ganga-Baba Budha ji sakhi? i'm up for ringing sikh channel once i get 100% evidence that i am in the right

because at one progam they have jathedar giani gurbachan singh ji akal takth sahib so must agee with the doctrine of the supremacy of Akal takth and at tothers they are having people who are clearly challenging the panthic maryada such as jagtar singh jachak jo and this thailandwala bhai sahib!

he also said calling Granthi singhs Guru ke wazeer is wrong too.

Gurbilas Patshahi 6 is a part of Sikh heritage. Kale Afghanaiye dont belive in that. But they dont belive in anything else, so it doesnt matter.

There is a lot that can be extracted and learnt from such collections of Sikh heritage and history.

I am sure Darshan will be doing keertan in Delhi again this year. Its a shame, isnt it?