Sikhs Warned Of A Amitabh Bachchan’s Dark Side

rupinder singh

article on first link seems like a propaganda

I agree, the first article is badly written and could be passed off as a character assisination. However, there's some weight in the second article and the actual scenario itself. AB was a close associate of the Gandhi family and would have been in Delhi at the time. The Sikh Gallucara of Nov 1984 has gained increased media attention and these calls for high profile witnesses keep the Gallucara in the people of India's minds.

he will never b questioned, to much corruption

Fateh Parwaan karro jiyo,

I recall when he was to embark on his 'Unforgettable World Tour' I had posted messages on various Sikh Sites requesting Sikhs to protest outside the Show venue and the Hotels he was staying in. If I'm not mistaken I had posted a message on this Forum too.

He still travels a lot and I would request Sikhs in Europe and USA to write to their respective Governments and question him being given a entry Visa. He also is a Brand Ambassador and we must write to the Brands he's a Brand Ambassador and inform them about his past.

He has a Blog and I feel we all must log on and let him know how we feel.

http://bigb.bigadda.com/

Guru Rakha

Whether he was involved or not, I highly doubt Amitabh would be foolish enough to portray KPS Gill in a movie, any movie on the 'Super Cop' would draw complete outrage in Punjab and Sikhs abroad.

I think you're forgeting the point that KPS Gill has been portrayed as a patriotic 'hero' in India and the Sikh Naujwaan were demonised as the evil anti-patriotic terrorist. Based on that, I suppose no actors going to object to playing him in a film.