Sikh Youth in India

bsbk123

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It is real anand to see the mutal love, understanding, chardi kallaa spirit among Sikh Youth outside India.

Big Up to all of you.

May Guru Sahib bless u more n more chardi kalaa, seva and simran.

I would humbly do ardassa in Guru Sahib's charan and all of you sangata charan to do ardassa that similiar mutual love, understanding, spirit, care for Sikhi may also emerge upon Indian Sikh Youth.

Well I am no expert and biggest moorakh but I feel we can give three categories of Sikh Youth in India in general.

1. Amritdhari Youth : Less in numbers doing good but generally busy in their own groups. These groups are having lack of cooridnation among each other. Keski wearing by Females Sikh Youth is generally seen in AKJ or Taksali organizations.

2. Keshadhari Youth : Most in numbers, generally belongs to middle class families and busy in getting good job or settling the business, most of the Male Youth keeps Kesh however many Females Youth are now getting influenced by crap TV Serials/ Movies and indulging in eye brows and other fashion stuff. They are having mixed values like most of them do go gurudwara sahib more often, recite Japji Sahib, knows basic of Sikhi too, very enthusaistic in doing seva (jorha ghar, langar etc.) but due to lackness in our Parchar System (crap management committees who are only busy in making money and power game) and less Sikhi interested parents who are more busy in settling their kids, their marriage etc. , this mass Youth could not develop. Trend of speaking Hindi and influencing from crap Media are also major road blocks now.

Modern Punjabi Stuff : At present less in number but increasingly day by day. These Youth are generally belongs to Rich Sikh families or lower middle class families. Indulge in cutting kesh, wearing caps, ear rings, western clothes/ music, speaking English/ Hindi , convent educated and busy in wordly show off etc. For this group Sikhi is for old people only.

The more critical point is there is no organization / committee who is either thinking or working to bridge this gap among these above mentioned categories. The so called authorites like SGPC or DSGPC (Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Prabhandak Committee) are more working in other biz. than Parchar of Sikhi. As per them Sikh Youth have no role to play in managing these Committees/ Organizations. Nothing big is possible untill and uptill Sikh Youth comes together.

From this forum I would urge upon Sikh Community outside India to use their dasvandh an support the programmes/ orgnaization who are working for Panthic Ekta and not for their own popularity. Well there are many fake organizations who are working in the name of welfare of 84 Riots victims or Khalistan movement but reality is very very far from these organizations. Sangat outside India must have send crores of Rupees for 84 Victims but how much actually went to whose pocket is a big question.

Pls. forgive me for my beant mistakes _/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sadh Sangat Jee there are good Sikh Organizations working for the chardi kaalaa of the Panth in different parts of India. What exactly is require to make a organization which can act as bridge among all these organizations to get the best results and to avoid the duplication use of efforts and funds.

One organization which also work as a bridge in between Sikhs / Sikh Organizations in India and abroad.

Rest all in GURU JEE HUKAM.

bhula chukka dee maufai

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!