Oh Babbu, Babbu, Babbu What Shall We Ever Do With You

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

no need to bash, i am not an angel, you also dont know me in real life and what i did as a mone, and yes i knew wtihin myself that being a moni and choosing to live life that way i was being a sheep, i jsut didnt have the strength to keep my kes, that was the final step for me, and sikhi is always about challenges and with akal purakhs kirpa you can slowly one by one over come each new challenge that comes your way..

to whom am i passing judgment? i dont understand? you dont know me in real life, if you did you would know all of my friends are mone's, i hang out with mone's i dont have a single dastaar vale friend or dastaar vala ( i dont really talk to guys either tho)

i have noticed that the same dastaar vale who gave me attitude when i was a monee still give it to me, and those who didnt before still dont, so idk if in the end they were judging me cus i was moni or just thinking they were better than anyone ..i still havent figured that out.. so how can you say i am passing judgment if i dont even have one friend/relative/cousin etc etc who isnt moni and i get along with all of them + i have and still am facing the same "scrutiny" as a kesdhari?

im calling SS mann and all the others on the list laee lags too, are they mone? no, so why do i still call them laee lags? whatever you said about me passing judgment is totally irrelevant and unapplicable in all aspects of your claim..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

babbu man is supposedly a wake up call for sikhs now, however he hasnt been able to wake himself up yet ( hypocrite much?)

personally i think if he really didnt direct anything towards any of the sants or dhadis that have spoken out against him ( you know who im talking about) then why cant he just as loudly proclaim that he didnt mean it against them ( as loudly as he has proclaimed his views against certain ppl on his cd).. i say enough of this guy and let's move on with our lives

oh babu mann, "wake up" yourself buddy and then throw out your next hit sikhi album from which YOU will also gain profit and not only buy yourself a mercedes but drink, promote kaam and get high with *sigh*

HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz: It's funny how you have a big bright Khalistan signature, yet seem to overlook what Babbu Maan has done in these songs, which is promote the shaheeds and active jujharoos of the Sikh Kaum from the past 20years.

Babbu Mann doesnt have to prove anything nor does he claim to be the saviour to wake up the sleeping nation, those who decided to speak out clearly felt the message was owards them, guilty conscience does that to people.

Perhaps you lot who are hating should ask yourselves the question that what have YOU done for the panth/kaum?

Ever made a film to show the truth of the Delhi 1984 massacres by selling you land costing crores of rupees. Or had the guts to openly praise the Jujharoo Singhs inside India?

It's quite apparent, your hate is based on the fact that Babbu Mann is a mona. If it was a gora who praised the Sikh faith, you lot would be inviting him to speak at gurdwaras, but when a Punjabi mona does it, then you seem to point the finger and question their intentions.

Dasmesh Force,

the reason people had doubt about intentions is the mention of "dholki chimte" in his song. Mentioning those who use "Dholki chimte" as bad people was naturally going to make people think about who exactly he was referring to: anti-Sikhs like Sacha Sauda or Sikh preachers?

It's virtually tantamount to objecting to "harmoniums and tablas". When Kala Afghana did that, he got criticised, too.

If Babbu Mann had been clearer in his intentions, no body would be questioning them. In fact, nobody has criticised his other songs. (From that album, that is -- although many have criticised "One Night Stand".)

If he had come out with a statement saying he was targetting only bad babas, that would have been fine, too.

Dasmesh Force,

the reason people had doubt about intentions is the mention of "dholki chimte" in his song. Mentioning those who use "Dholki chimte" as bad people was naturally going to make people think about who exactly he was referring to: anti-Sikhs like Sacha Sauda or Sikh preachers?

It's virtually tantamount to objecting to "harmoniums and tablas". When Kala Afghana did that, he got criticised, too.

If Babbu Mann had been clearer in his intentions, no body would be questioning them. In fact, nobody has criticised his other songs. (From that album, that is -- although many have criticised "One Night Stand".)

If he had come out with a statement saying he was targetting only bad babas, that would have been fine, too.

If this song was aimed at Dhadrianwala, then Im sure Babbu Mann would have stated it. Just like he openly slates "Mahatma" Gandhi in his songs and stage shows, for which he has cases registered against him. The principle of the song is to target those who roam in their cars as VIP's with the laal battis. If Dhadrianwala falls into that category then he rightly deserves to be targetted.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

babbu man is supposedly a wake up call for sikhs now, however he hasnt been able to wake himself up yet ( hypocrite much?)

personally i think if he really didnt direct anything towards any of the sants or dhadis that have spoken out against him ( you know who im talking about) then why cant he just as loudly proclaim that he didnt mean it against them ( as loudly as he has proclaimed his views against certain ppl on his cd).. i say enough of this guy and let's move on with our lives

oh babu mann, "wake up" yourself buddy and then throw out your next hit sikhi album from which YOU will also gain profit and not only buy yourself a mercedes but drink, promote kaam and get high with *sigh*

HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz: It's funny how you have a big bright Khalistan signature, yet seem to overlook what Babbu Maan has done in these songs, which is promote the shaheeds and active jujharoos of the Sikh Kaum from the past 20years.

Babbu Mann doesnt have to prove anything nor does he claim to be the saviour to wake up the sleeping nation, those who decided to speak out clearly felt the message was owards them, guilty conscience does that to people.

Perhaps you lot who are hating should ask yourselves the question that what have YOU done for the panth/kaum?

Ever made a film to show the truth of the Delhi 1984 massacres by selling you land costing crores of rupees. Or had the guts to openly praise the Jujharoo Singhs inside India?

It's quite apparent, your hate is based on the fact that Babbu Mann is a mona. If it was a gora who praised the Sikh faith, you lot would be inviting him to speak at gurdwaras, but when a Punjabi mona does it, then you seem to point the finger and question their intentions.

OHH okok so u and apne part 2 must have some alien-like telepathy and know for a fact that i hate on mone, oh ok, that makes your points valid now.

get real

yes i have a big khalistan sign under my name and i stand by it, and for me someone can yell and scream as much as they want to the world that they support 84 but if they dont support the parchaarks of today who are also continuing this struggle against deras and governments manipulative ways to honor and reserve the sacrifices our kaums shaheeds have made, then they are nothing to me, they cant even be sikhs.

i give credit where credit is due and yes i think that is awesome that he did that and very good for him and the sikhs BUT... A SIKH CANNOT BE A KHALISTANI IF THEY HUMILIATE AND DISRESPECT THEIR PANTHS OWN PARCHAARKS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THEIR FAITH TO THIS DAY against all of the forces who are against us, they want this, doenst that ring a bell? our enemies want this..

babbu mann isnt my rab ( god), he similarly can shout and scream as much as he wants about 84, we all are here on this forum even ,asides from any own tasks we take on or dont, but what did he learn from 84? if babbu mann made such a big effect how come i didnt even know who babbu was ( besides my stuffed animals on my bed- yea my mom calls them babbus so i thought that meant stuffed animals) until now, i have heard what things he has done through his music but BOTH SIDES take note, not just the 84 stuff.

ok take away all of that, take away the bad things he does, even if he just supported 84, if i can say dal khalsa and all the rest who are saying he's a heera in doing this, i have the same outlook on them too, you didnt seem to get that point into your head ( a sign of a poor listener) if i can feel the same way about others who are AMRITDHARI/KESDHARI then where does that leave the " hate me cus im mona" issue? nowhere, hence your claims are completely and unequivocally unsubstantiated. Period.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Dasmesh Force,

exactly, and so what im saying is if he didnt really feel that way about all the sants then why cant he come out and jsut as loudly proclaim that it was misinterpreted, if he such a rab da pyara then why not?? it must mean he can live with the "misinterpretation" of him being against all sants in our history who have used such things?? if he is such supporter of the kaum then why is he bringing it down? how cna he just drink his sharaab and do what hes doing while these allegations and such HORRIBLE allegations are flying around here and there??

its not hard , just think about it

Dasmeshforce,

You just skipped over what I just said about Dholki-chimte. By talking about Dholki-chimte he made it about legitimate Sikh preachers as well.

It's like this: Someone makes a song about killers and other bad people. So he mentions a few examples:

-Killing of Hindus by Aurangzeb

-Genocide of Jews and others by Hitler

-Killing of Indians by Gen. Custer in the US

If he then goes on to mention (indirectly) "AK-47s and stun guns in the Harimander" this would be interpreted as a reference to the Singhs in the parikarma in 1984.

If you say that he's targetting a general class of people, he targetted Sikh preachers by referencing "dholki-chimte".

Dasmesh Force,

If this song was aimed at Dhadrianwala, then Im sure Babbu Mann would have stated it. Just like he openly slates "Mahatma" Gandhi in his songs and stage shows, for which he has cases registered against him. The principle of the song is to target those who roam in their cars as VIP's with the laal battis. If Dhadrianwala falls into that category then he rightly deserves to be targetted.

By saying chimte and dholki he could have been refering to Sant Baba Isher Singh ji and it's highly likely he is. Alot of people hate Sant Baba Isher Singh ji because they believe he made up the suleman discussion. It's obvious why he didn't mention names, he grouped all of them in one.

The mona(jinaniya) are just trying to take there hate out now on the Khalsa Panth because they have Sant Baba Babbu Mann. So many jinaniya are foaming at the mouth and are so proud of there Baba. They believe now they have an reason not to keep hair and take amrit.

And there are the mona that actually understand what Baba Bubba Mann meant there with his song. These mona actually care for the Panth and are not foaming at the mouth looking for reasons not to take amrit and keep hair.