I Need A Gurmukh To Talk Too :(

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

basically, if you read my post about brristol gurdwara committee below.. i addresssed the issue on stage this sunday. and i was essentially thrown off for taking too much time and trying to start a "vivaad" when all i was trying to do was adress an issue which ahd been raised in the gurdwara openly ... it wasnt nice :( i neeed someone to talk to.. and i want to get in touch with all panthic jathebandiya in the uk.. like bssf? who can help me.. i need someone to talk to/text or something!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

basically, if you read my post about brristol gurdwara committee below.. i addresssed the issue on stage this sunday. and i was essentially thrown off for taking too much time and trying to start a "vivaad" when all i was trying to do was adress an issue which ahd been raised in the gurdwara openly ... it wasnt nice :( i neeed someone to talk to.. and i want to get in touch with all panthic jathebandiya in the uk.. like bssf? who can help me.. i need someone to talk to/text or something!

This is most important matter for sikhs. What sort of calrification you want .You can email me and per my limited understanding i will try to provide some help.

Count on me.

Also In My Opinion,

Veerji, Talk to Guru Sahib! People Should get Together to do Things Together; but it is sometimes very difficult, because everyone is doing their own things as well. In Panth, there are many problems, and Mostly All Gurdwaras are corrupt, and the Sangat that go there don't really care about Satkaar of Guru Sahib either.

In My Opinion, even if you find some sangat that will support you, help you, talk to you; Always Talk to Guru Sahib!; also Talk to Yourself! Build your convictions! Be Strong; yet Sweet. Be Brave; yet Meek. Be Confident; yet Humble. Be a Saint; yet a Warrior! And Move in a Positive Direction with Conviction!!

Don't get yourself down, stay Chardi Kala! Keep walking Forward with Love and Conviction! Even if you do not get the Sangat Support, always remember Guru Sahib is There! Make Guru Sahib Your Best Friend! Love Yourself! Guru Sahib is Within Too!! Be the Best You Can! In All Matters of Life!! Including Panth!!

And then, also get in contact with Jathebandias; and if you cannot move in the desired direction with support; still remain in Chardi Kala and do what you can, while remaining Chardi Kala!! Never Get Yourself Down! Always Stay as Positive as You Can! Don't Put the Pressure of the World on Your Shoulders, but Move in a Positive Direction!!

Remember, in Kaljug, For Every one Step a Person Tries to do Something Good; There will be A Lot More trying to Throw Them Off!! But Still!!

Stay in Mental Mind Set that You Will Bring Change; and You will Bring Change with Chardi Kala while REMAINING in Chardi Kala!! Always Remember! If you Lose Chardi Kala! Then How Will You Bring Chardi Kala?!? So Always Remain in Good Spirits!!! smile.gif

Stay in Chardi Kala!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!