Neo-Nazi Enemies of Sikhs and other non-whites

We need to keep a close eye on these so called "aryan" nazi terrorist organisations because the threat posed by them is greater than that of any other in the west.

Recent cases and events have shown they are getting a growing membership of racist scum.

Personally I believe they do not deserve the air they breathe they want to start race wars by first divinding minorities communities and then cause a major incident in which they believe the white majority will turn against all non-whites. Before this gets to that situation people need to be made aware of the end game of these animals and if worst comes to the worst one by one they need to be exterminated with bullets between each of they eyes.

Here is a case where a white extremist grouped murdered an elderly Sikh preacher in a temple in 1998 and then went about boasting killing more.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Gill/

If memory serves correct, some members of BOSS collaborated with members of SherePunjab who had links with BNP.

People will go to any lengths to gain power (eg London Sikhi week, Autumn 2003).

thas all <admin-profanity filter activated> so many times u see in papers saying that hindus and sikhs have joined BNP, lol wot a joke apparently they only want pakis and blacks out.

there was a fight here with pakiz n a gora, the gora got stabbed n he died the BNP was wanting to come up here to sort the pakiz out n they was using us as there excuse saying that sikhs are being harrassed by the pakis n theyre calling us up to sort it out 'politically'

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

dear admin i think i smell a uk nang on here

gupti says:

If memory serves correct, some members of BOSS collaborated with members of SherePunjab who had links with BNP.

People will go to any lengths to gain power (eg London Sikhi week, Autumn 2003).

gupti please if u got a agenda against BOSS or SP please go and deal with them, am sure u know who they are :wub:

As for SP or BOSS joining hands with the bnp have u been on the sukha again. please dnt insult other groups just becus BOSS and SP have weeded out the UK nangs from the sikh societies. The bnp are using some sikhs, but its not anyone from BOSS or SP, the uk nangs are upset that their game is over and ppl are seeing them for what they are wana bees.

i think u sud give advice to the uk nangs not to sleep in the same bed as the hindu right wingers the RSS

sorry for being off topic but some ppl on here try to spread so much BS.

Admin keep an eye on these hidden nangs, they are every where trying and trying, but u aint going to win.

EVERY FROM UK COME TO THE MARCH ON THE 6TH JUNE IN LONDON

contact ur gurdwaras about transport 7 coaches going from smethwick, birmingham

sukdev

dhan guruji

dhan thera panth khalsa

never forget 84

s s Jhamka, your ignorance is flattering. Unfortunately for your inflated ego, not everyone who is unaligned to BOSS is a nang.

The bnp are using some sikhs, but its not anyone from BOSS or SP, the uk nangs are upset that their game is over and ppl are seeing them for what they are wana bees.

Who are these Sikhs then?

I have no desire to become embroiled in a slanging match with you. But the fact remains that members of SP (mainly those from East London/Kent) are involved in drug dealing and credit card fraud. Some members of SP still have outstanding warrants issued against them.

And yet BOSS have deemed it necessary to form an alliance with them.

I would rather not have had to state the above, but it seems that you forced my hand. Obvious replies to this post will go along the lines of "If you know this then why don't you inform the police", so I'll pre-empt the question and answer it now.

SP will no doubt dissolve in time, and history will show that BOSS made a mistake in forming an alliance with them. In fact, I don't think the alliance would have raised many eyebrows if BOSS had collaborated with the more ethical members, instead of asking people like 'Dosanjh' and 'Injection' to become involved.

So the case for my defence is simple: time.

If in a few years time the alliance holds strong and London universities benefit as a result, then I will humbl

y ask you for forgiveness.

Daas

Gupti