"bhindranwale Will Be Back"

Amrit79

"BHINDRANWALE WILL BE BACK".. i see this on so many comment and on other things

We are Sikhs dam it... not some HINDU BABA who tells lies to people to make feel good

Forget about BHINDRANWALE move on !! Stop waiting for him. lets go out and find a New hero....

Prophet Isaiah ... did not say he will come back... he said wait for the next one ( Christianity)

Stop crying let the man live or be where he is now and move on to find the next hero !!

I get mad some times when I hear people shouting his name and Khalistan together

"you can not move forward if you live in the past" > By me Amrit

What do you think I'm right or wrong

maharaj said we should never forget saints. especially ones like baba jarnail singh ji, who are the sant-sipahi's.

all those pankti's where maharaj said to become the dust of saints feet, to do seva of the saints, to keep the saints in ur mind.

ur saying we forget about sant ji, then how are we supposed to become like them if we forget them? who is going to inspire us?

beleive it or not, its becaue of listening to sant ji's speeches and watching their vidoes that all these young singhs and singhnee's are in soo much chardikala. reading all that bani, doing so much abhiyaas. seeing somebody who is like that, 100% into sikhi and doest care about anyting else in life. thats the real sikhi.

and here u are, saying we need to forget them? if u would have even cared to find out wat guru granth sahib ji says about saints, u wouldnt be saying this stuff. get off the computer and go do a sehaj paath or something man. if u had the slighest of sharda, u wouldnt be saying this kind of stuff.

at the end of the day, u can say wat ever u want, u can get as mad as u want, but maharaj says "ohna di soba jug jug hoyi, koi na metanhara" that means they will be glorified throught the jugs and ages, till the end of time, and nobody will be able to take away their fame, nobody will be able to take away their glory.

@Amrit79,

What's any Hindu baba got to do with anything, and why do you get upset when people shout Sant Ji's name?

He will always be remembered for his karni, and continue to be an inspiration to Sikhs.

Maybe you need to relax and not get bothered by what other people say.