Indian Sect Members Vow To Marry "sex" Workers

BiggChan

This thread lol

Here's my take

I'm a Jatt my sister goes out with my best friend, But I keep a close eye on themlaugh.gif

I'm a tharkan my sister goes out with........ well I really don't know, I believe in individualitylaugh.gif

None have no shame. Just drunk and drug addicts.laugh.giflaugh.gif There all the same.laugh.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when they say jatt menatlity it doesnt mean sikhs like sant bhindrawalle but the jatts who believe " peke darru jad sheran wangu gajj de jattan kollon rab we darre " and majority is that kind of jatts ... sant jarnail singh was a brar on the same side the army officer who lead the attack was also brar ... it all depends on ur jatt first or ur sikh first ... if ur a jatt first can be a sikh no problems no doubts but if ur a sikh first u cant be a jatt ...

no one is a jatt hater ... but read panth parkash khalsa panth (which is formed by majority of jatts) fought two battles in malwa against jatts or i can say jatt mentality ... these battles are recorded in our history but not talked about ...

whicj majority of this brahman made system isnt like that.... sainis, tharkhans etc all like that.... jatt is only word for farmers but people try to tackle all of them, not saying you are though... basically our religion was further divided by bhramans with the caste system and further prachar of superstitions by bhramans

Admin Note: This thread had a particular title, the discussion started out as something else and became something else. That leaves me with no other option but to do what I always do.