Online Petition For Sant Jee Speeches On Sikhchannel

BhaiSukhSingh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

channel management were offered video content of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji before the channel was even formed and it was just britasia but their response has remained negative on this.

i highly doubt the existence of any regulation preventing broadcast of his speeches because there are far, far more incendiary speeches broadcast of BNP in the name of "free speech". also channel organisers not only allow broadcast of anti Dasam Bani & Darshan Sinh supporters but allow them to be presenters.

hell even abu "captain hook" hamza & finsbury park madmen got primetime broadcast on mainstream channels

and before anyone says why dont YOU get involved - they have subscriptions from all my families but as far as further involvement goes: been there, done that, no thanks.

Getting video content isnt an issue - and to improve quality of sound and video is also no issue...its all about getting to play them on the channel!!

As someone has mentioned before..money talks!

Everyone knows they are making a stooopid profit...which maybe being pumped into other ventures we do know!

If we ar e going to start talkign bout copyrights etc...then Sikh channel currently are playing an Immortal Productions kaveeshri bout the Chaar Sahibzaade which they have no permission to use or air???!!!

The main problem being...either they do not have dharmik advisors to advise them properly or they are being used in politics! (as we all know the channel isnt owned by amritdhari people..!!)

Part of the problem is that, as far as I know, most of the people there are volunteers. So you get a random mix of ideologies and people who are afraid of upsetting others. That's why when some AKJ guys were on there saying there are no Sants etc, the presenter didn't just agreed, but the next program was Sant Ranjit Singh, lol. Just be thankful JAsvir from Punjab radio or one of his mates didn't volunteer.......

I'm sure if we offer enough money, they'd air anything.

The only way we can achieve this, if we arm ourselfs with knowledge, and back up our points...

Firstly, someone should find the terms and conditions of broadcast, by checking with the Ofcom http://www.ofcom.org.uk (the people who provide Sikh Channel with their broadcasting licence).

and either email or go upto sikh channel, and say, ofcom allows you to broadcast Sant Jis speeches... and therefore they can't say no...

also find references, to the broadcasting of sant ji... its either we get of our backsides, or we can sit down, and do nothing and go on facebook, etc.

^^^ can you please explain what other ventures are being supported by the profits from the sikh channel? and also what evidence you've see during your investigation...

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dont think you need me to tell you what is being supported by the profits of the sikh channel you can see for yourself also if u have read above replies someone did say they tuk videos of sant jee to them but nothing was done the only thing i can provide is my "word" when i contacted sikh channel as ive stated before i contacted them left measages as there was noone there to take my call (i have found this on several calls)

PS its no investigation !!!!!! simple requests to the channel

i left my mesasge and number but i was not contacted bak !!!!!!!

if you have any futher question please do not hesitate to contact me if or when i reach a 100 signitures i will be presenting this to sikh channel

So sangat jee please support this