Sikh Channel Stopped Willenhall Broadcast Abruptly

Harmindersingh

All they are showing now is ads of other programmes.and now they have bhai Manpreet singh's kirtan now. I can't beleive live broadcast was booked just for 2 hrs when all other broadcasts have been for much longer. something fishy, not good for health of the channel.

I am not able to get sikh channel's phone, its busy all the time. has anyone been able to contact them why broadcast has been stopped?

it seems that people on here just love taking shots at the sikh channel. this is wrong, this is wrong, that is wrong, they don't do this, they don't do that, they're asking for money when they shouldn't be.

Shock horror it costs money to run a channel

i really feel for the people who run the channel. i am sure their intentions are good but all they get is grief and people complaining that the channels fails to follow their personal agenda

it seems that people on here just love taking shots at the sikh channel. this is wrong, this is wrong, that is wrong, they don't do this, they don't do that, they're asking for money when they shouldn't be.

Shock horror it costs money to run a channel

i really feel for the people who run the channel. i am sure their intentions are good but all they get is grief and people complaining that the channels fails to follow their personal agenda

Ok , *edited* , pls answer just one question " Why dont they show the amount of money coming into their account from the Sangat ?mad.gif