Jo Bole So Nihal movie

lakhvir

GuruFatehJi,

Just what is Sunny paji up to now? Here's bollywood mocking the Sikh image again . . .

http://www.indiafm.com/stills/04/joboleson...hal/index.shtml

Such a great, inspiring title for a film, at least the actor could have acknowledged a full-kesh (no trimmed beard) Sikh image. O well, another Bollywood bashing on the Sikhs . . .

GuruFatehJi.

L*

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

they needed real get some real singhs or not try there SO 

:wub: sorry for my bad english i was tryin to say they if they want to have singhs in their movies they should get real ones not fake people. If they can;t find know one who would'nt mind having a role then they should'nt try to have singhs in the films because they never get it right how a real singh should look like or act.

Guest G.Kaur

I agree this movie is a disgrace to Sikhism but it doesn't surprise me that bollywood made this movie.

After seeing Gadar where sunny deol played a Sikh who could give up his religion for islam but not his country it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Bollywood movies are producd by hindus they even make anti-pakistani movies and show pakistani's as the bad persons. They're making a fool of them. They are doing the same with Sikhs.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

After seeing Gadar where sunny deol played a Sikh who could give up his religion for islam but not his country it doesn't surprise me anymore.

isn't this the same movie which had a scene where it had that one fake lookin trimmed dhari "sikh" beating up like 28 amritdhari SHASTEDHARI(armed) sikhs and on top of that like 8 of them were nihung singhs..... quiet funny... u gatta love bollywood's sense of humor

.... and nevvvvvvverrrr everrrr expect india's film industry to make sikhs look good.

bhul chuuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest mehtab

Bollywood trying to make money and make India laugh

Hmmm  :hmmm , lets make a movie with a funny sardar character who makes everyone laugh :wub:
Bollywood trying to make money and show Pakistan as bad
Hmmm  :hmmm , lets show a sardar as a brave Indian army soldier :)

Stupid fake sardars of India

I love Hindi movies! :) Which is the next one coming out :lol:
The only response
hit.gifhit.gif

If this doesn't work

:v :g

isn't this the same movie which had a scene where it had that one fake lookin trimmed dhari "sikh" beating up like 28 amritdhari SHASTEDHARI(armed) sikhs and on top of that like 8 of them were nihung singhs
u gotta look at the situation of the fiml, the scene you are talking about was where singhs had come to take the pakistani girl away so that they could rape/kill her

i dont know if others noticed it or it was jus my copy of the dvd, but prior to that scene sunny deol's voice is different and so after he says he accepts islam his voice goes back to normal(jus something i noticed), also remmeber this film was set during 1947

For Sikhs, Sikhi was more important than Desh. If Desh was more important than Sikhi, why didn’t the millions of Sikhs simply convert to Islam in 1947 in order the stay in their Desh (then becoming Pakistan) where they had been living for thousands of years? Nearly 50% of the Sikh population lived in Pakistan before partition when India was united. So realistically, Sunny Deol should have beaten up Amrish Puri when he demanded Sunny to convert to Islam, because that is how Sikhs were back in 47.