Sikh Stabbbed To Death In East London

SarabhaPanjab

May sache pathshah take you to his eternal home.. you have showns us youth of today what panthic means.. you have shown the panth what it means to be a sikh living in the west.. your death will never be in vain.. you are hero for me... many a time I have probably turned a blind eye.. you have shown me that is not the way of a sikh.. may guru sahib bless your family to accept the bhana that has come before them.. may the panth honour such a hero.. you are a true shaeed in the sense it is mean't to be... a selfless death... protecting an innocent victim.. not thinking of the consequences.. brother you remind of the great gursikhs of the past who saved the ishat of the hindu girls from the mughals.. may your soul find peace and live in eternity in guru jis charan.... bole soh nihall... sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll... dhan guru, dhan guru pyare...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Sukhwinder Paji was a very nice guy and true hero !, He has done lots of Seva for 'Singh Sabha Gurdwara' in Barking and he has been 1 of the 'panj pyare'.

may Sukhwinder Paji rest in peace.

I got his Mama's Number, i will get my dad to phone him and see if is ok for me to post his number here.

For any donation for Sukhwinder paji, you guys can contact his Mama Sardar Gyan Singh Rahi (Uncle) on 07878671400

Omg.No No..I mentioned above that people need to call up the local gurudwara and arrange something with them. Please do no be handing money to any indiviual.Please Benti to thesangat and pass on the message.

Sukhwinder's Dad in india has decided that he will perosnally come to uk (Defo's) to get his son once his passport is made, which wont take long..Please wait till his dad comes..

Btw can i just ask who pointed out that money should be given to the mama? Mama himself?? Please Dont..Thankyou..Spread on the message !!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

The Khalsa Aid team feel great regret and remorse at the passing of this young Gursikh, but also pride by his actions. We also feel a responsibility to act to acknowledge his actions and remedy the effects on his family.

We have received numerous calls from our donors requesting us to do something for this brave Sardar’s family. We are also honoured to have been contacted by Gurughars across the country, nominating us as a trusted UK registered charity to conduct a collection on their behalf.

On Saturday Ravinder Singh (chairman) of Khalsa Aid went to Berkinq Gurdwara to speak to the President of the committee Swaran Singh. The President was advised to take the lead and that Khalsa Aid (with other Gurughars) would support the Gurdwara in any funeral arrangements, and also recommended that as per the wishes of the sangat, money should be raised to be handed personally to Sukhwinder's immediate family in Punjab.

The meeting was not conclusive, and another arranged for tomorrow afternoon.

Please do not donate any money to Khalsa Aid at this time, we will brief the sangat in full of any decisions reached tomorrow.

Ravinder Singh (Chairman)

Mobile: +44 (0) 790 3578 250

E-mail: ravisingh@khalsaaid.org

www.khalsaaid.org

www.focuspunjab.org

UK Registered Charity (#1080374)

For any donation for Sukhwinder paji, you guys can contact his Mama Sardar Gyan Singh Rahi (Uncle) on 07878671400

Omg.No No..I mentioned above that people need to call up the local gurudwara and arrange something with them. Please do no be handing money to any indiviual.Please Benti to thesangat and pass on the message.

Sukhwinder's Dad in india has decided that he will perosnally come to uk (Defo's) to get his son once his passport is made, which wont take long..Please wait till his dad comes..

Btw can i just ask who pointed out that money should be given to the mama? Mama himself?? Please Dont..Thankyou..Spread on the message !!

Sorry Paji, i didnt read ur msg before, I guess it best to give to Gurdwara

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

The Khalsa Aid team feel great regret and remorse at the passing of this young Gursikh, but also pride by his actions. We also feel a responsibility to act to acknowledge his actions and remedy the effects on his family.

We have received numerous calls from our donors requesting us to do something for this brave Sardar's family. We are also honoured to have been contacted by Gurughars across the country, nominating us as a trusted UK registered charity to conduct a collection on their behalf.

On Saturday Ravinder Singh (chairman) of Khalsa Aid went to Berkinq Gurdwara to speak to the President of the committee Swaran Singh. The President was advised to take the lead and that Khalsa Aid (with other Gurughars) would support the Gurdwara in any funeral arrangements, and also recommended that as per the wishes of the sangat, money should be raised to be handed personally to Sukhwinder's immediate family in Punjab.

The meeting was not conclusive, and another arranged for tomorrow afternoon.

Please do not donate any money to Khalsa Aid at this time, we will brief the sangat in full of any decisions reached tomorrow.

Ravinder Singh (Chairman)

Mobile: +44 (0) 790 3578 250

E-mail: ravisingh@khalsaaid.org

www.khalsaaid.org

www.focuspunjab.org

UK Registered Charity (#1080374)

Yeah, lets wait and see . There is no rush to hand money to anybody and then regret it. The money should be handed directly to Sukhwinders Singhs wife or his parents .