Sant Bhindranwale On Sikh Channel

Khalasthan86

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

As earlier on this forum, we have debated about Sikh Channel broadcasting Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwales Speeches. and even acused Sikh Channel, that they will broadcast the speeches if we gave them some money. But those allegations are wrong.

If it is possible, please could you provide us with High Quality (broadcast worthy) videos, Sikh channel won't be able to say no. :)

The videos should be not remixed. subtitles (optional). and even if they have "Neverforget84.com" at the bottom. like on this video:

at duration 0:13 it has Neverforget84.com.

these videos will do. but need to be good quality...

and also please pm me, if you would like to give me a download link, or a address to send the speeches to (dvd).

:)

Akaal.

for a minute there I thought you were saying sant ji is going to be on sikh channel !!!! get the subject heading right will ya !!!... yah the vids should be good quality.. we need to get out of poor quality old stuff... also would love to sant sujjan singh vids on sikh channell if possible, gyani amolak singhs keertan from soho road days would be great, anything where our pyarea gursikhs had jeevan would be great...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

This would be awesome! There was someone who mentioned he had quality recordings in a previous thread.

I noticed they played a deevan of Sant Isher Singh Ji as well - would be good if those became a regular feature.

Here you go, Bhai Sukh Singh has what you need: Click Here

its very good, but bhai sahibs got mp3, we need video. :)

Sikh channel should invest in the sant ji dvds...there are a total of 9 dvds of speeches.

Inc the visit to bombay.

How much are the dvd collection (GBP please). and also how are they obtainable?

Here you go, Bhai Sukh Singh has what you need: Click Here

its very good, but bhai sahibs got mp3, we need video. :)

Sikh channel should invest in the sant ji dvds...there are a total of 9 dvds of speeches.

Inc the visit to bombay.

How much are the dvd collection (GBP please). and also how are they obtainable?

No help?