Miss Pooja Vakhra Panth Song - New So Called Ravidass Faith - All A Co Incidence?

Southall Youth

A few months ago Narkhdhari worshipping Miss Pooja - aka Gurinder Kaith came out with this song

about a so called Vakhra PANTH

and now we have them cultists saying oh yeah we have a new religion and new granth -

I think Miss Pooja is more sinister and has a more sinister role than we probably know in this in terms of who she works for - of course she is not Sikh ,but I consider her a threat she is anti Sikh from all angles.

Here is her worshipping the new Narkhdhari God - Shes a Narkhdhari herself

This woman is poison - her fan base is almost all Sikh and her true colours are showing with this vakra panth tune before the actual annoucncement and her suppprt for anti Sikh Narkdharis and this new 'dharam' which is an insult to Bhagat Ravidass anad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is unacceptable

an appeal to all to stop their friends and family from going to her shows,buying her CD's and listening to her rubbish songs

Boycott this narkhdharni

I agree, these so called singers have sold their soul. One minute she sings praises of sikhi and other minute she says

"kandiya to nahi khatra, hun darr lagda phula to"

i support their right to believe in what they want and if they want to have a separate panth then they can. At the same time we as sikhs have to think why things have come this far? Surly the ravidassiya sikhs have always been separate as they were never accepted by other sikhs so this is just making it official now.

We need to stop alienating others and remember that there is strength in numbers. If we dont go out seeking converts then at the very least we should try to keep who we have rather than turning them away.

A self proclaimed Narakhdari yet she has the audacity to release Sikh dharmic songs. She has such a strong following amongst Punjabis that although she should be boycotted unfortunately she won't be. Now ever so subtly she can begin to get her Narakhdari message across.

Benti to Sikh Channel, never to play her 'dharmik' tracks. I did see some shown in the early days but thankfully this hasn't continued.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

the panth has had enemies from day one first it was the Mugals and turks than it was the Hindus than the british the indian goverment now our own bros and sister educate the young let them know these people r not sikhs !!!!

There sell outs !!!!!

Educate

Unite

and we can rise out of the ashes

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Miss Pooja is just a singer, whenever someone pays her she sings. That’s all, as for the Ravidaas community this was bound to happen ever since some people decided to shoot in Vienna, and oppression they have faced from the "higher Sikh castes" It’s a pretty sad state of affairs that caste discrimination is still prevalent in Sikhs today, yet we still seem to sweep it under the carpet and blame it on the Hindus.

i would also like to say, mybe it will offend some people that we should not say bad to other cultures, if we got nothing good to say then say nothing at all, as i thought sikhi was about everybody being equal, even thou i dont like her cheeka, at least she is singing somthing diffrnt from daru songs.

She will never sing songs about Khalistan in reply to what someone in the other topic and we wouldnt want her to lol

She is a scheming woman with an agenda a self proclaimed Narkhdhari and now this ,her agenda is plain anti Sikh and the anti Sikh groups she works for will use her fully in sending their messages out and she is happy to do that for her 'maharaj' narkhdhari and this so called new faith.

Here is another two videos from her new 'vakra panth' album of her idol worshipping an idol which is supposed to be of Bhagat Ravidass http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wT7i53Jd1Jg

now will the blind fools who have abadonded Guru Granth Sahib Ji also go and get idols as well I think so , they already used to worship Idols of Bhagat ji and even Hindu Gods in their places of Worship before this so called new faith was declared in India,the UK .EU USA Miss Pooja Narkhdharni promoting the 'vakhra panth' and idol worshipping before the announcement by the leaders of this new faith is something for Sikhs to think about, she not as sweet and innocent as she looks in those videos showing her as a good panjabi pind di kuri - devil in disguise who has made in roads in to the Sikh Community and looks set to stay to spread her poison

Sikhs instead of supporting this snake they should support singers like Gurminder Guri who has recently sung about Maha Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iV36f4GVdRE

Chardi Kalla Tv recently had a vote in Miss Pooja Vakra Panth VS Gurminder Guri 84 Insaff http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FCWfduTabAk