Offensive article

Ryu Hayabusa

Guest rsingh

firstly i agree, very offensive :wub: @

maybe we shud write an article bout a comparision between Hilter and Gandhi

(was there one in last yr sikh times or was genral bout 84 and just photo)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

EDITED

Reason A:

India always makes c**ppy India Vs. Pakistan movies EDITED and then when Pakistan retaliates, India knows Sikhs will defend the land that Hindus don't give a c*** about. Therefor, killing 2 races at a time (Muslims and Sikhs.)

Reason B:

Gandi did not do ANYTHING except make a huge salt march. What about the Sikhs who actually did something about the Bristish. Dont hate Hindus.

Reason C:

EDITED

Reason D:

In all 3 Paki-India wars, WHO FOUGHT? S I K H S.

Reason E:

After the Indra Gandhi Lady was killed, who was killed? S I K H S. innocent ones. And okay, thats prejudicim, why cant they just put the kill the assasians? Wait they killed themselves....WHAT THE HE*L??

REASON F:

When we get mad at Hindus, we dont shoot at the shrine of god (*COuGH BLUESTAR COuGH*)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and if you have a problem, bring it up.

HOPE HINDUS ROT.

EDITED

:wub: You should be more polite! Think! Don't you think also Hindus in Punjab suffered? B) It is good we recognize Bluestar and fight for our Sikh identity....BUT this is NOT a Civilized way to do things! going around killing people....Waheguru...

have some value for human life! NOT EVERY HINDU OR MUSLIM has done something to Sikhs! I agree it has gone 20 years and there is no justice for the crimes against Sikhs in Delhi...but we don't decide who is worth to die or not! that makes us killers, equal level as the people who were behind 84-delhi.

pray.gif I pray that finnallly some one will fight for our rights. I wonder why so many Sikhs dont make a riot!??? I am getting mad at all this. Our grandmother tells of how sardars would step on a bus and all would move. She saiys after bluestar, we have no respect. I want to thank sonia gandhi though. Maybe the Sikh PM will gain us some repsect.

Guest rsingh
Maybe the Sikh PM will gain us some

dont count on him..

hes prob excellent but will not be able to do much for sikhs due to the cabanet below him, they control him. this all part of the game of the brahmin clergy,, and the gandhi dinesty

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

EDITED

Stop being a racist - its not SIkh behaviour.

Muslism killed hundreths of thousands Sikhs - do we hate them

we can't generalize :wub:

Reason A:

India always makes c**ppy India Vs. Pakistan movies EDITED  and then when Pakistan retaliates, EDITED

Reason B:

Gandi did not do ANYTHING except make a huge salt march. What about the Sikhs who actually did something about the Bristish. Dont hate Hindus.

Reason C:

EDITED and see themselves as superior. Indra Gandhi is...wait...was a poor ruler. I am happy she was killed.

Reason D:

In all 3 Paki-India wars, WHO FOUGHT? S I K H S.

Reason E:

After the Indra Gandhi Lady was killed, who was killed? S I K H S. innocent ones. And okay, thats prejudicim, why cant they just put the kill the assasians? Wait they killed themselves....WHAT THE HE*L??

REASON F:

When we get mad at Hindus, we dont shoot at the shrine of god (*COuGH BLUESTAR COuGH*)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

EDITED

You havn't meantioned any good thgings done by HIndus - like hundreds of SIkhs were saved in dehli by HINDUS - who let them hide in their homes .

HINDU LAWYERS WHO FIGHT FOR SIKH RIGHTS

YOU hAVE ONLY MENTIONED BAD THINGS

how can this thread even be aloud?

I pray that finnallly some one will fight for our rights. I wonder why so many Sikhs dont make a riot!??? I am getting mad at all this.

BECAUSE SIHKS DON'T DO ANY INJUSTICE!

And yes it i STUPID to accept it as well... but we're doign it - who's to be balmed?

Our grandmother tells of how sardars would step on a bus and all would move. She saiys after bluestar, we have no respect. I want to thank sonia gandhi though. Maybe the Sikh PM will gain us some repsect.

only time will tell.

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

You havn't meantioned any good thgings done by HIndus - like hundreds of SIkhs were saved in dehli by HINDUS - who let them hide in their homes .

HINDU LAWYERS WHO FIGHT FOR SIKH RIGHTS

YOU hAVE ONLY MENTIONED BAD THINGS

how can this thread even be aloud?

Ok the Hindus hid Sikhs in their homes. Would they have to if Sikhs were never attacked by HINDUS??

Sikh rights? Sorry veerji I just cannot see any "rights"

BECAUSE SIHKS DON'T DO ANY INJUSTICE!

And yes it i STUPID to accept it as well... but we're doign it - who's to be balmed?

It makes us a good society- atleast.

But still, my opinion is not nothing. And what happened is through Waheguroo's will.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! blush.gif