Disproving Sikhism

Akaal Sahai

The most powerful deceiving force on the planet called Islam based on Koran (book of revelations) and Sunna (examples of Muhammad) tries to disprove of Sikhism again. Go to http://www.scribd.co...proving-sikhism

The scholars Abu Adeeba & Abu Abdur Rahman pick on the nirgun sargun part, knowing that it is also in the Vedic scriptures and twist it around to suit their book of revelations i.e the Koran.

The mool mantar first verse in Guru Granth Sahib mentions very clearly who the real God is:

ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

॥ ਜਪੁ ॥

Chant And Meditate:

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ॥

True In The Primal Beginning. True Throughout The Ages.

ਹੈ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ॥੧॥

True Here And Now. O Nanak, Forever And Ever True. ||1||

Conclusion is even Nirgun merges back into Akaal Murat.

Akaal Sahai

The most powerful deceiving force on the planet called Islam based on Koran (book of revelations) and Sunna (examples of Muhammad) tries to disprove of Sikhism again. Go to http://www.scribd.co...proving-sikhism

Islamic methods of suppression, and conversion are not right. They want to achieve the highest number of Muslims they can by throwing Mud at other religions. I have a lot of strict Muslim friends. Once I was listening to a song which had the word "Khuda" in it. My friend started listening to it and said, why are you listening to a song which has the word Khuda in it? Khuda is only for Muslims, Allah is only for Muslims. So I in response asked, well what happens to all of the other non-muslim people in the world. And she responded, they will go to Hell for not accepting the correct way of Allah. I was Shocked at this response. I had heard of Muslims saying this but I only thought that only the strict Mullahs say this but hearing this from my own "best" friend made me upset. It is very sad to see racisim against one another due to religion.

A question that is commonly asked is why do Sikhs "worship" the Shri Guru Granth Sahib?

Answer: For the Sikhs, the Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru. There is a lot of knowledge in the Guru Granth Sahib which any person on the Planet would not possess at this time and age. So we treat the Guru Ji not as a book, but as a guide. We bow down not because we idolize it but because we value and respect the teachings of the Guru Sahib Ji. It is not a form of Idol worshipping but a form of respect. For example, many people touch the feet of the elders to recieve "Ashirwad" or blessings as a form of respect, it is the same way we bow down to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, its a way of saying that you are greater than us, you possess more knowledge than us.

Many people alo accuse the area where we put money into, usually most Gurdwara's have a Golak. It is not a necessity to do so but the only reason we do that is because we have been told by Guru Gobind Singh Ji that we are to donate "Daswand" or 10% of our income. So no one is forced to put anything inside the Golak but it is required to by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

These are most common questions people ask me about Sikhism.

• 11 months later...