Official Statement From Buddha Dal On Southall Incident

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

window was smashed and police are also saying bricks were thrown according to eye witnesses who spoke on radio

Several of your earlier statements were found incorrect especially of Manmohan Dal khalsa posing with ragi darshan singh.How do we know what you write is authentic.

go see the samshed window yourself ppl there admitted bricks were thrown live on air ask police

also i want to tell you what one called said

'' they go on about akal takht hukamnama,and 'enforce' it by throwing bricks when darshan was not there being representatives of akal takht ,yet when akal takhts order/marayda of no other granth being parkashed alongside sri guru granth sahib ji as happened in willenhall and smethwick sang gurdwara no one threw bricks then - even THOUGH Akal Takhts Maryada and order no of no other granth being parkashed alongside sri guru granth sahib ji was broken''

and on a personal note why do i and others see more and more unity with the sanathan niddar singh people and taksal lot at these programmes pictures are on g5media one hand they say we are against niddar other they hang with these people

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

I Don't Know Of Groups Etc. All I Know Is Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Southhall Youth Is Working For Panjab Radio and Darshan Lal Propaganda. About Bricks Being Thrown. There Can Be Many Reasons. One Can Be Self Defense Against Attacks. We Know Darshan Lal Using This Tactic of Attacking By Hiring Sharabee Goons To Attack First. Another Could Be Darshan Lal Himself Had The Bricks Thrown To Blame True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Darshan Lal Never Planned To Come. He Used This As A Propaganda Tactic. He Himself Hired The Goons To Attack First. This Is Part Of The Heretic Darshan Lal CongRSS Snakes Ways.

Bhai Sahib - There is ekta among Puratan Sampardhas and Jathebandhis. It has nothing to do with Nidar Singh, but everything to do with Gurus Jis Dal Panth Shiromani Panth Akali Buddha Dal and Tarna Dal and Guru Ji's Damdami Taksal.

The Akal Takht Hukamnama for other Granths is in reference to Vedh Kateb, NOT Dhan Dhan Dasmesh Pitas Bani, Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib. People like you who enforce that silly sentiment also then say that Sri Japji Sahib pothiya should not be parkash

When people came out with sticks and weapons to attack the singhs and singhs were attacked, then maybe a few tried to throw stones back at them at that time. A stone may have hit the window. Remeber this is the side langar window, - no where near darbar sahib.

On a side note, why were there bricks under guru jees tabhiya in darbaar sahib and why were there sticks in the gurdwara sahib and rods - was that to attack the singhs aswell.

The bricks in darbaar sahib - so when darshan ragi entered and if anything happened in form of protest inside, the commitee and thugs had bricks to throw at the sangat.

Southall Youth - you have stated you were present, then if thats the case then you should know when and why they were thrown, stop using dubvious tactics. Its quite pathetic really.

Panjab Radio - who cares what they say - lost the plot.com

Regarding Niddar Singh - I doubt and hope none of the singhs keep links with him, nor his chelas. If they do then thats there issue to resolve internally.

Everyone was together protesting against ragi darshan, thats the topic at hand.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Darshan Lal And His Hired Sharaabee Goons Kept Weapons and Bricks To Attack First. This Is Part Of Their Tactics. They Attack First, Then Spread Lies On Radio Etc. This Is Part Of The Ways Of Evil. They Want To Not Only Attack Entire True Khalsa Dharma, They Also Want To Attack True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs.

They Also Get Their Own People To Call In To Tell Their Lies and Spread Their Decietful Propaganda On Panjab Radio. These Are The Ways Of Khalsa Dharma Dhust CongRSS Snake Darshan Lal.

Protest Peacefully While Doing Simran. The Ways Of The Heretic Snake And His Propaganda Lies and Attacks Taught To Him By CongRSS Will Be Exposed. All Khalsa Dharma Dhusts Will Be Destroyed (I am NOT Advocating ANY Violence). Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Darshan Lal Is A Rabid Dog. His Hired Sharaabee Goons Also Do His Dirty Work Including Physical Attacks and Then His Propaganda Machine Spread Lies.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Look At The Lies. They Talk About Gurdwaras, Right? (Even Though They Attacked First And Had Their Hired Sharaabee Goons Armed To The Teeth With Bricks (Which They Kept Inside Their Gurdwara Where?!?! Right!! Exactly!!!) And His Hired Sharaabee Goons Attacked First In This Instance In UK). Also Now, Look At The Relationship Darshan Lal Has With DSGMC and Demon Sarna. Their Main Air Conditioned Offices Where They Have Their Propaganda Meetings Are At The Same PLACE Where Sri GuruGranth Sahib Maha Beadbee Occurs! Where Cigarettes Are An Everyday Thing! Where They Remove Sri Akhars of Gurbani! Unimaginable Beadbee of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji By CongRSS Sarna, Darshan Lal Team! This Is Part Of Rabid Dog Darshan Lals' Ways ! This Is What They Do! On One Side They Talk About Gurdwara, On The Other Side They Attack Even Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Of Unimaginable Paaps! Darshan Lal Has Always Been An Inside Agent of CongRSS. It Involves Fame, Impunity and The Mighty $$$.

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit And Gurmukhi Rehit!!!!!

Pot belly samosa eating Manmohan of dusht khalsa was always along ragi darshan.he is one of the traitors of panth.Such organizations are not friends of sikhs.They are agency planted and are our enemies.

I salute singhs of Nihang jathas , damdami taksal and ordinary sikh brothers and sisters who made Ragi darshan to abandon this programme.

A real great achievement and slap on the face of heretics.