Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

...and this is coming from a 'Quality Control' group member..lol. You are unable to discuss the issue so you resort to name-calling. Read my last post again, specifically:

If you are a Panthic Gursikh, come forward with your identity and engage in a respectful debate and you will discover that we are on the same side. If, however, your purpose in life is to hurt the Sikh Panth, continue with your propaganda but take note that Divine Justice is inescapable.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

I have clearly stated the position of akj.org on the issue of Dasam Granth in my earlier two posts. This has perhaps rattled the akj.org haters because their lies laid bare before all. So, they are now just repeating their lies over and over with the hope that some may stick with some innocent mind as truth. All I can say is that this is not the way of Gursikhs. I appeal to the moderators of this forum to realize their obligation to truth and act responsibly. It is easy to hide behind an internet anonymous identity and spew venomous hate. If you are a Panthic Gursikh, come forward with your identity and engage in a respectful debate and you will discover that we are on the same side. If, however, your purpose in life is to hurt the Sikh Panth, continue with your propaganda but take note that Divine Justice is inescapable.

We know your agenda on Dasam Granth as i have personally seen on your forum.Who are you to decide the status of Guru Gobind singh's bani. Do you know anything about manuscripts of dasam Granth sahib, its refrence in all sikh literature of that time starting from 1708, its acceptance by sikhs since then.Let us know this.

Akhand Kirtani jatha whose site you are touting accepts it as bani of Dasam pita. Bhai randhir singh accepts each word of dasam Grantha s from mouth of Tenth master. Who are you to say otehrwise.You are just a anti panthic tout who ahs captured that site and with awakening of sangat pmore and more sanagt will knwo about you.

Read the following in this thread by Hulka

WoW !!! Never knew that they are against Dasam Granth Sahib and supports Sikh Lehar Center and Darshan. Who are their administrators? Here is one administrator "Net Nihung" who is supporting 100% Darshan http://akj.org/forum...1&t=6847#p19821 and saying there should be no protest even peaceful one.. well someone knock on his head and teach him a bit of sikh history (Chabian morcha, nanakana sahib morcha & so on...) Totally biased forum and Jatha need to take quick action against them if they are not like them.

Administrator - Harpreet singh (kirtani singh), Net Nihung (Site Admin) ??

Sorry Singho, I can't deal with lying anonymous users on the net. You can do my nindaa as much as you want and you wouldn't loose much because i am nindan-yog. However, you are committing a grave mistake doing nindaa of other gursikhs you know nothing about. I shall leave this discussion here with the hope that to the unbiased reader I have already clarified akj.org's position. Some are going to continue to lie and repeat these lies over and over, I can't keep restating the facts. My humble baynatee is once again for Panthic Gursikhs to recognize their duty to come together and free our Panthic institutions from the control of the Badals. We have to actively engage in this campaign.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

- Daas Harpreet Singh (Toronto)

I think this is a silly excuse to resort to name calling. the akj haters have just found an oppurtunity to pubily show hatred to akj just beacuse akj.org may not have handled certain topics perfectly. Lets get the facts out in the open and not resort to bickering which will waste all our time. If anyone has a problem with akj.org nows the chance to be polite and respectfully give suggestions as one of the admins - Harpreet singh is involved in this topic.

I'll try not to show any bias and but hear a few points which i shall try to state factually:

- Yes one certain member has given his personal opinion that he doesnt believe in all of dasam granth to be gurbani including chandi di war, that is unfortunate for him.

- Yes a certain member and certain admin have HINTED in favour of ragi darshan in some posts, but bhai harpreet singh (who you are all attacking) clearly stated after ragi's excommunication that noone should show support to him otherwise they will be come tankhiyaa. do a search of this.

- Harpreet Singh has never talked against any bani of dasam granth, but IF he does doubt any certain bani then thats upto him to do research into it. doubting is not the problem, speaking out against is.

- One admin (harpreet singh) cannot be blamed for actions of other admins/members

Egoistic people are in every jatha, but you are lucky to have a humble person on this thread, so my advice is take advantage of that and respectfully air some of your concerns here. The only REAL problem is that some members are complaining that their pro-dasam granth posts are rejected on akj.org. if that is the case and the post doesn't contain rude remarks then the post should be allowed. maybe bhai harpreet singh can give his email contact so that members can send their dissallowed posts to him, and if harpreet singh finds that the tone of the post is ok, then he can post on your behalf.

instead of wasting time arguing, debate or put forth suggestions to get something positive out of it.

WOW.

I just saw this thread.

Firstly, I believe in Dasam Granth and am 100% against Prof. Darshan Singh and Kala Afghana and their views.

Also, I have respect for the AKJ Singh's that I know. I have not been on the AKJ forums in years and can not comment on what has been posted there.

But, those who are attacking Bhai Harpreet Singh, you don't know him, don't know his way of life - don't know anything about him. Do yourself a favour and stop the attacks before you bankrupt yourself with the huge karmic debt you will never be able to repay.

I think for some of the Sangat the frustration with stance of AKJ.org, hence AKJ in general, is that the AKJ Jatha has been a source of inspiration for many, including myself. In the past if I ever had any question regarding Sikhi I would look to AKJ for the answer because of the history of the Jatha and what it stood for. Now with recent events, the stance of AKJ.org including its admin have cast a shadow for some of the Sangat over the prominence that once was associated with the Jatha. This isn't really about a difference of opinion or even bashing AKJ, it is about right and wrong.

The anger comes from the fact a source that for many years I looked to for guidance is itself giving the wrong guidance with the stance it has adopted.

Galteean Maaf Karneea Jee

WOW.

I just saw this thread.

Firstly, I believe in Dasam Granth and am 100% against Prof. Darshan Singh and Kala Afghana and their views.

Also, I have respect for the AKJ Singh's that I know. I have not been on the AKJ forums in years and can not comment on what has been posted there.

But, those who are attacking Bhai Harpreet Singh, you don't know him, don't know his way of life - don't know anything about him. Do yourself a favour and stop the attacks before you bankrupt yourself with the huge karmic debt you will never be able to repay.

Sher puttar,

Your argument is not any different from those who defend Ragi Darshan Mal. Yea the ragi is a great kirtanee, but don't forget - HE IS ALSO MORALLY BANKRUPT.

You should not worry too much about the karmic debt of those who stand alongside Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Instead, worry about the moral bankruptcy and karmic debt of those who question and ridicule the Takht and its edicts.

Akj.org is tarnishing the respectable name of the Akhand Kirtani Jatha and Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, there is nothing wrong with exposing thier thugee.

No one is condemning AKJ as a whole. I appreciate splnendid role played by Akj singhs of Tapoban for taking on Gurnindak Jeonwala and decimate him in debate. The issue of blasphemy promoted on akj ,org site is real and shoul not be sidetracked just because some like harpreet or inclined to his view on Dasam granth bani.I have faced iit there and they do reject all posts that clarify ninda of dasam granth