Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

It is very unfortunate that this forum is being used by some to create more hatred and more divisions within the Panth. Yes, we have differences but pyariyo these are 'tolerable' differences that our Panth has accommodated for decades to instead focus on the more critical issues. These differences can also be resolved but not via public debates or challenges (Akal Takhat Sahib has also asked the Panth to refrain from these). We would do well to invoke the Panthic way of resolving the differences but the Badals wouldn't let that happen on their watch. Until we are able to do that we will have to do our kamar-kasay to get rid of the forces (the Badals) that are preventing us.

Let's take the example of Ragmala. It is a tolerable difference. Yet, from time to time politicians are able to whip us into a frenzy and treat the one on the other side of the debate as a non-Sikh, anti-Sikh, RSS agent etc. I remember that during the time when Singhs had gained the upper hand in Punjab in the late 80s, some militant groups had issued a threat that anyone who does Akhand Paath Bhog without reading Ragmala will be shot. It took a lot then for the Singhs to realize that we can ignore this difference to keep working together against the common enemy. Only a sincere, investigative, historian will be able to discern what these differences cost us.

We are doing the same thing again. Why are we so easily manipulated by the politicians? I humbly ask again for us to refrain from painting each other as enemies.

Regarding AKJ.org, read complete threads and you will find that we have: neither supported Sarna nor Badal, neither supported Afghana nor Prof Darshan Singh, not allowed disrespect of Ammrit Gurbani be it from Sree Guru Granth Sahib or the Dasam Granth, not allowed insults to our Rehat Maryadas. If mistakes were made or some post slipped through, it was followed with action of either deleting or a proper rebuttal. We stand committed to serving the Panth under the full bhae-bhaavanee of Sree Bhagoutee Jee Sahib, Guru Sahib, Sree Akal Takhat Sahib.

Regarding some of the users here complaining about their posts not being put up, it would have to be looked at. However, I am sure if you write the way you write here i.e with baseless innuendo, insults and hateful writing, it will certainly not get through, nor will any attempts to provoke a Dasam Granth debate or any other divisive issue. All Panthic media outlets have to play a constructive role to bringing us back to the real issues. Please do your part.

Daas Harpreet Singh (Toronto)

It is very unfortunate that this forum is being used by some to create more hatred and more divisions within the Panth. Yes, we have differences but pyariyo these are 'tolerable' differences that our Panth has accommodated for decades to instead focus on the more critical issues. These differences can also be resolved but not via public debates or challenges (Akal Takhat Sahib has also asked the Panth to refrain from these). We would do well to invoke the Panthic way of resolving the differences but the Badals wouldn't let that happen on their watch. Until we are able to do that we will have to do our kamar-kasay to get rid of the forces (the Badals) that are preventing us.

Do you follow akal takhat" If so you would not be promoting Sarna's anti panthic convention on you r website. I am no lover of Badal.But he has proved thousand times better than your chum Sarna who courted sharabi and kababi Darshan lal.Darshan lal is known Govt mole whose name is mentioned in " Open secrets" by Ex Ib chief of India.Sarna banned ragis from performing Dasam bani kirtan in delhi gurdwaras. Sarna did beadbi of lakhi shah vanjara hall.

Regarding AKJ.org, read complete threads and you will find that we have: neither supported Sarna nor Badal, neither supported Afghana nor Prof Darshan Singh, not allowed disrespect of Ammrit Gurbani be it from Sree Guru Granth Sahib or the Dasam Granth, not allowed insults to our Rehat Maryadas. If mistakes were made or some post slipped through, it was followed with action of either deleting or a proper rebuttal. We stand committed to serving the Panth under the full bhae-bhaavanee of Sree Bhagoutee Jee Sahib, Guru Sahib, Sree Akal Takhat Sahib.

You disrespect politicans it has no effect on us as sikhs.But you have definitely not only disrespected Dasam Granth but suppressed opinion that was in response to heretics let loose on that website condemning dasam Bani.It has happended to me and many otehrs who have voiced their opinion. Do you control that website?.If yes then you are promoter of kala afgahan/darshan lal views as they were euloogised there.

THis site is credible and doing a splendid job in helping exposing enemies of panth.Time does not wait and it was with time that you were to be caught.You have been doing this there for the last two years spreading hate towards Dasam bani and Guru gobind singh ji.May be you need a new religion.

You wish us waheguru ji ki fateh.Do you even know from where it originates.Same dasam granth that you condemn.Shame on you.

You call yourself akj.Must be sarblohi.Where sarabloh comes from. Same Dasam granth that you condemn

You must be believer in Shashtras? From where they come from. same Dasam granth that you condemn in league with your friends netnihung and nastik kulpreet.Kulpreet has even insulted Bhai Randhir singh ji as well.

I would say the above post from harpreet singh, clarifies what akj.org stance is... you go on about not diverting the thread but the title of the thread is somone on akj forum support prof darshan singh ? I would again say so what ? can you prove your case in a court of law that the acutal admins also support him and guilty of betrayal to the panth ? I believe as harpreet singh has written people here don't know how to write or debate, I would encourage you to look at what you have written and see whether that is in line with the purpose of your thread ? admin prob should close the thread as there has been clarification from akj.org on the matter, the rest is just gossip mongering and accusations, it is a shame that we steep so low.. show me the facts in your accusation and then you have a case, like this thread there are opposing views on the actual thread heading... i'm sure on this site there are those who disagreed with the chukcing out of panth on darshan singhs case, GPS you do make statements with such announcement, it come's across like you have some kind of certifcate from the panth to denounce who is a sikh and who isn't, remember a sikhs definition is they believe in juguu juguu atal Guru Granth Sahib ji, unless that has changed to include dasam granth.. I could be wrong... please learn the baisc concept of tolerance and forgiveness, one day you and I will die, it is a reality, let us not go with so much hate for fellow gursikh brothers, no good will come of it, on one hand I like your passion but on the other hand I find you to be rude to everyone who disagrees with you.. perhaps it is you who need's to open your eyes to bigger issues in panth...

I would say the above post from harpreet singh, clarifies what akj.org stance is... you go on about not diverting the thread but the title of the thread is somone on akj forum support prof darshan singh ? I would again say so what ? can you prove your case in a court of law that the acutal admins also support him and guilty of betrayal to the panth ? I believe as harpreet singh has written people here don't know how to write or debate, I would encourage you to look at what you have written and see whether that is in line with the purpose of your thread ? admin prob should close the thread as there has been clarification from akj.org on the matter, the rest is just gossip mongering and accusations, it is a shame that we steep so low.. show me the facts in your accusation and then you have a case, like this thread there are opposing views on the actual thread heading... i'm sure on this site there are those who disagreed with the chukcing out of panth on darshan singhs case, GPS you do make statements with such announcement, it come's across like you have some kind of certifcate from the panth to denounce who is a sikh and who isn't, remember a sikhs definition is they believe in juguu juguu atal Guru Granth Sahib ji, unless that has changed to include dasam granth.. I could be wrong... please learn the baisc concept of tolerance and forgiveness, one day you and I will die, it is a reality, let us not go with so much hate for fellow gursikh brothers, no good will come of it, on one hand I like your passion but on the other hand I find you to be rude to everyone who disagrees with you.. perhaps it is you who need's to open your eyes to bigger issues in panth...

Both granths are important for panth.There is no khalsa without Dasam granth. beofore you write your blasphemic views here you need to know sikh traditions.

Again deversion atctics so that thread i sspoiled. Stick to the topic please.Darshan lal is not my fellow gursikh.

remember a sikhs definition is they believe in juguu juguu atal Guru Granth Sahib ji, unless that has changed to include dasam granth

Please read Sikh rehat maryada. It gives sikh's definition who has beleif in banis of both dasam granths. Do not spread misinformation here...

where did i say dasam granth isn't important, i just stated that as per SRM that is the qualification of a sikh, not diversion tactics trying to understand why you hate your fellow gursikhs so much ? i never mentioned darshan singh as your fellow gursikh... also did the panth rename him to lal hehehehe, never saw that in the hukamnama or is that something you were given the authority to change ? do you hate all posters and admin on akj.org ? or just those who don't agree with you 100%... can you get me the quote from SRM where it states that ? (I did say I could be wrong),

I like the way you edit your posts after you have written them, how do you that ?? I thought once submitted that was it.. oh i never saw the old edit button on your own posts...

Did you write the below mentioned

remember a sikhs definition is they believe in juguu juguu atal Guru Granth Sahib ji, unless that has changed to include dasam granth

Do some home work yourself and read sikh rehat maryada. It talks about taechings and utterances of ten Gurus and kahnde bate da amrit.

Definition of a sikh

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh

Dass

Are you hired by Harpret to do his bidding.This thread relates to him.let him reply himself please.

Do some home work yourself and read sikh rehat maryada. It talks about taechings and utterances of ten Gurus and kahnde bate da amrit.

GPS, again you seem to be twisting what I have written, yes the SRM does state about teaching and utterances and khandea bare da amrit, I agree there is not sikhi without amrit, we all know that, but from every thing I have read on this forum when we had debates about mixed marriages in the g'wara, the one condition everyone wrote about was the non sikhs accepting guru granth sahib as there guru, no one ever mentioned dasam granth or anything else, so my point before you accuse me of diversion again is that generally accepted definition of a sikh is that they believe in Guru Granth Sahib as their guru, that is why those with nakli deh dhari gurus are not accepted as sikhs.. I hope my point is clear... phew hard work making a point clear to those who wish to twist it into making you look like you don't believe in the basics of sikhi...

GPS, again you seem to be twisting what I have written, yes the SRM does state about teaching and utterances and khandea bare da amrit, I agree there is not sikhi without amrit, we all know that, but from every thing I have read on this forum when we had debates about mixed marriages in the g'wara, the one condition everyone wrote about was the non sikhs accepting guru granth sahib as there guru, no one ever mentioned dasam granth or anything else, so my point before you accuse me of diversion again is that generally accepted definition of a sikh is that they believe in Guru Granth Sahib as their guru, that is why those with nakli deh dhari gurus are not accepted as sikhs.. I hope my point is clear... phew hard work making a point clear to those who wish to twist it into making you look like you don't believe in the basics of sikhi...

We were given two gurus by tenth master.

Guru Granth and

Guru panth in the form of panj piaras

I hope it clears everything

I could say this thread was started by vhaegurujikifateh, are you hired by them to do their bidding ? :p

No I generally find the debate interesting hehehehehe, amazing to see the lengths people go to, to malign others as anit panthic, dushts etc, sad but it is common now... the thread actually relates to akj.org, a site i do visit alongwith tapoban.org, gurmatbibek.com, sikhnet forums, keertan.net when it used to have one, i find forums interesting as you learn about the nature of our current issues, how our young and old sikhs handle issues etc... so all good... sadly the future looks like are becoming a more talibanlistic kind of religion where discourse won't be allowed, amazing that only 50 odd years ago we could have great scholars sit and discuss, present their finding etc, that could never happen now, scholars would probably get beaten up or worse, it is sad...

A humble benti to everyone - Please debate by all means keeping Maryada and Hukamname of Sri Akal Takht Sahib in mind at all times. Also, absolutely NO explicit OR implicit disrespect towards ANY parts/compositions of Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars and Bhai Nand Lal Ji's compositions will be tolerated. Thank you!