Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

Actions speak louder than words.One can hide his anti panthic agenda and intentions for sometime but is exposed in due course of time. No religion allows its traditions to be run over by disruptionists. Sikhs will protect their scriptures, history and traditions.Words like talibanisation are invented by propagandists to malign those who stand for their religious values.

There will always be people who stand for their religious values.Actions of anti panthic elements who rig disucssions against dasam granth sahib and in favour of Ragi Darshan lal on akj.org will stand exposed sooner or later. IF it is not sikhsangat there will be otehr sites where people will speak their experience on that site. Slander of Dasam granth even when coated in juggllery of words as dispalyed by you here will not go unnoticed.

where did i say dasam granth isn't important, i just stated that as per SRM that is the qualification of a sikh, not diversion tactics trying to understand why you hate your fellow gursikhs so much ? i never mentioned darshan singh as your fellow gursikh... also did the panth rename him to lal hehehehe, never saw that in the hukamnama or is that something you were given the authority to change ? do you hate all posters and admin on akj.org ? or just those who don't agree with you 100%... can you get me the quote from SRM where it states that ? (I did say I could be wrong),

I like the way you edit your posts after you have written them, how do you that ?? I thought once submitted that was it.. oh i never saw the old edit button on your own posts...

The SRM states a Sikh only needs to do three Banis in the morning, but we have Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji saying do 5 Banis in the morning. So should we disregard what Guru Sahib said. People hide behind the SRM when it suit them and then disregard it when they don't like something in their.

I wish Hazur Sahib Chardikala Singhs can come into power at Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji and the first thing they do is do Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji *edited*. This will be a direct slap in the faces of Brahmins that have entered Sikhi today and are trying to distort it.

but from every thing I have read on this forum when we had debates about mixed marriages in the g'wara, the one condition everyone wrote about was the non sikhs accepting guru granth sahib as there guru

Any person that follows Sikhi knows when a person say a non Sikh needs to accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji then that means he will get so much love for Guru Sahib that taking Amrit is not about do or do not, but becomes a strong desire. The desire to learn about how the Gurus lived becomes the food and the Bani of the Gurus becomes the air. A person that loves Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't even have to be told about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib for a long period of time. Once they are told, watch them become anxious and wanting to read more Bani of their Gurus and recieve the knowledge.

Also the above is a step up statment because we only have one Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, so why would any one mention you have to accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji as GURU? The Sikhs accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji as the Bani of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

So here is my question, why do you presnet cunning arguements when you know they will be shut down?

How funny is everything nowbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

"I wish Hazur Sahib Chardikala Singhs can come into power at Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji and the first thing they do is do Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji *edited*. This will be a direct slap in the faces of Brahmins that have entered Sikhi today and are trying to distort it."

Everything i've read in this thread is funny for me and always be, simply because if I took it all seriously I wouldn't sleep, i would be stressed, I would have white beard by now, the reality is this forum has changed, the moderators are friends of the posters, so to shut someone up the posters talk to mods, why was there a need for the mod to put up what he did, where did anyone discredit anything ? i've been a member on this forum a lot longer than most and have seen moderators come and ago but lately I see moderation no different to what you have accused akj.org off, either tow the line with us on everything or get ready to be told to shut up, is that what sikhi is about ???

You make it out that dasam granth is your guru, from everything you write, you can't have 2 gurus simple as that, only one granth is guru sahib and that is guru granth sahib, to say it's okay to have paraellel parkash, that is like going against the hukam of Guru gobind singh ji, Guru Granth jee manyeou pragath guru ki deh ? also did guru sahib do parkahs of dasam granth ? of course not because the granth was compiled later ? so if Guru Sahib never made a dasam granth, there must have been a reason, of course anything guru sahib said was to considered as mukh vaak, hukam etc, the debate on dasam granth will continue for years to come, pro and against, we should learn to accept that we all agree about our nitnem baniya, we prob agree with most of dasam granth but whether you like it or not, it will be difficult to convince the whole panth that everything is guru sahibs rachhnaa, if you are so learned about dasam granth, please explain to me when guru sahib had time to actually write it all, straightforward question, something I would have asked in the dasam granth topic but since we are discussing here, please educate, time line etc...

Probably get edite or moderated for such questions but on one hand it is okay to write x y and x about akj,org but to question moderation on sikhsangat is probably anti panthic !!!!

If one say, NO discussion is allowed on Dasam Granth Sahib then ban all ANTI DG posts/replies to be fair to public an to the forum rules & Guidelines. Few years ago we had similar rule of no discussion on DG sahib and we @ SikhSangat did favors to some of our members who were pro-DG during that time and we took no action against them but it was a wrong thing to do... So we came out clean and decided to write the new rule of SikhSangat's pro stand on Dasam Granth Sahib. Other website's owner may not be involved in anything like this and they may have different viewpoints than couple of hard fanatic members... but it is hard for the owner sewadar to implement fair rules as friends and relatives are involved in posting and sadly are taking advantage of the friendship. I came into AKJ in 2001 thru AKJ.org message board. I met California AKJ thru that board and went to their camps/samagams for couple of years. It is a very good tool but only if maintained and used correctly. Same thing with SikhSangat.com.. we made more enemies in reality by having this forum because of some hard rules (on meat, Dasam Granth & other topics). We have to admit that we are better off without them.

If one doesn't agree with something then he/she should keep quiet on that issue for the sake of unity and to avoid further controversies (especially if someone is representing some group/organization). Example is of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji: Before the final version of Sikh Rehat Maryada by SGPC was created, all great-minded gurmukh sants around punjab were called for several meetings. During the final days of the release of Sikh Rehat Maryada, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji walked away from several last meetings and never participated in it again. However, he never used any 'backdoor tactics' or mis-leading sangat against SGPC created maryada neither Bhai Sahib showed any of his disagreement in Public nor created any press release. This is from same bhai sahib who was very strict to the voice of truth and stood almost against all anti-panth materials. It is because of bhai sahib jees compromise situation that AKJ stood along with panth (during creation of SRM) regardless of small differences. He had issues with SRM but never rallied it or issued pr or discussed within internal circles, Such were the gurmukhs who knew when and where to stay down by being humble.

Also, Pls See press release letter signed by bhai sahib attached by Guruvah.. Isn't that enough proof for this issues?

"I wish Hazur Sahib Chardikala Singhs can come into power at Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji and the first thing they do is do Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji *edited*. This will be a direct slap in the faces of Brahmins that have entered Sikhi today and are trying to distort it."

Everything i've read in this thread is funny for me and always be, simply because if I took it all seriously I wouldn't sleep, i would be stressed, I would have white beard by now, the reality is this forum has changed, the moderators are friends of the posters, so to shut someone up the posters talk to mods, why was there a need for the mod to put up what he did, where did anyone discredit anything ? i've been a member on this forum a lot longer than most and have seen moderators come and ago but lately I see moderation no different to what you have accused akj.org off, either tow the line with us on everything or get ready to be told to shut up, is that what sikhi is about ???

You make it out that dasam granth is your guru, from everything you write, you can't have 2 gurus simple as that, only one granth is guru sahib and that is guru granth sahib, to say it's okay to have paraellel parkash, that is like going against the hukam of Guru gobind singh ji, Guru Granth jee manyeou pragath guru ki deh ? also did guru sahib do parkahs of dasam granth ? of course not because the granth was compiled later ? so if Guru Sahib never made a dasam granth, there must have been a reason, of course anything guru sahib said was to considered as mukh vaak, hukam etc, the debate on dasam granth will continue for years to come, pro and against, we should learn to accept that we all agree about our nitnem baniya, we prob agree with most of dasam granth but whether you like it or not, it will be difficult to convince the whole panth that everything is guru sahibs rachhnaa, if you are so learned about dasam granth, please explain to me when guru sahib had time to actually write it all, straightforward question, something I would have asked in the dasam granth topic but since we are discussing here, please educate, time line etc...

Probably get edite or moderated for such questions but on one hand it is okay to write x y and x about akj,org but to question moderation on sikhsangat is probably anti panthic !!!!

You are actually right.. If you see/meet any of our admin in reality, they will agree with you regarding negative quality of our forum. We are not part of any jatha nor any of our sewadar is linked to any jathabandi or stuff like that.. We respect all of them equally !! One thing for sure about sikhsangat is that we don't take sides of anyone. We don't take sides of akj nor we take sides of taksal or any other jathabandi. Another thing about sikhsangat is that it is totally member driven website. Since you have been on sikhsangat for quite a long time, you probably noticed very less participation of admins and sewadars. We have no propaganda list and we all try follow our best to have members follow forum rules and guidelines (which is not 100% perfect either). Our priority job is maintain the website and do the quality control. Managing this forum is not easy. It is easy to control moderated forum but hard job to maintain un-moderated forum. We have 3 fixed admins (founders) and several moderators and many ex-moderators who still help us around whenever they get time. We have pretty much open book policy. Moderators always come and go.. many graduated, got married, got new jobs etcc.. So there is no loyalty program for moderators to stay lifetime moderator of this forum. We do make mistakes and we are willing to correct them and admit in public.. We have no secret meetings/chats unlike many other forums used to have..

We are Pro-Dasam Granth & Anti-meat website. We do not allow anyone to raise any question on Dasam Patshah ka Granth. Just like KathaVachak Bhai Pinderpal Singh jee said last week in Stockton, California.. "Those people who keep raising doubts on Dasam Patshah ka Granth got pure gand mind and they fail to understand the moral point that guru sahib je wrote at the end."

You are most welcome to post any question regarding moderation of this forum :)

Guest Bloom

(Mods: Allow This Post To Go Through As Is. This Is My Independent Opinion. Even Allow This Request To Go Through So It Clears Up To Others That It Is My Opinions Shared Below).

In My Opinion,

AKJ.ORG Is Fake A.J. True AKJ Support Entire Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee. These Fake A.J's Keep Saying That Lala Darshan Only Speaks About Parkaash Sahib Of Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, How Idiotic! Have They Not Seen His Videos Of Even Disowning Amrit Sanchaar Baanees, Hence Destroying Amrit Sanchaar? These Fake A.J's Are Just '*EDITED*'. These Idiots Don't Realize That GOI Is Out To Destroy Sikhi Within 25 Years Or So, And Their Beginning Attacks On Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Just The Beginning; AGAIN, Have Not These Fake A.J's Seen Darshan Lalas Attack On Nitnem Baanes? These Fake A.J's Don't Realize What Darshan Lala Represents, Stupid Fake A.J's. Badals Are Enemies #1. Sarnas Are Enemies #1. Fake A.J's Are Friends Of Sarnas, *EDITED* Fake A.J's Have No Clue. Sri Charitropakyan Is Baanee For Kaljug. It Talks About Trickeries That Are Happening Today. Fake A.J's Are Well Known For Their Extra Marital Affairs, Maybe If They Understood The Context of Sri Charitropakyan They Would Be Able To Save Themselves From Such Bajjar Paaps! The Entire Context Of Sri Charitropakyan Is To Actually Be SAVED From Such Things Of Kaljug Which Are Happening EVERYWHERE TODAY !!!!! *EDITED*

I Have Noticed That Fake A.J's Think They Are Mahapurkhs But From Outside Act All Fake "Nimarta Nimarta". These Dass And Hargurus are Pakka Fake A.J's. It Doesn't Matter If You Wake Up Amrit Vela Everyday, It Doesn't Matter If You Give Daswandh, It Doesn't Matter If You Do Parkaash Of Only Sri Lareevaar Saroop Of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee (These Are All Super Great) But It Doesn't Matter If You Do Whatever You Do, Attacking Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Makes You A Pakka Patit, You Fake A.J's. The Issue Is With You Using The Name AKJ, If Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee Never Attacked Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahb Jee, You Cannot Speak Against Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee and Use The Name AKJ, You Are Fake A.J. Did Not Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh Jee Do Seva Where Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Parkaash As Well? Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee Never Attacked Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, These Fake A.J's Think They Are Some Next Level Mahapurakhs, LOL! Sri Charitropakyan Gives Knowledge of Trickeries Which Are Happening EVERYDAY TODAY IN KALJUG!!! READ EVEN THE GUPT SECTION OF MESSAGE BOARDS!!! Why Do You Think Sri Charitropakyan Even Ends With Sri Benti Asking For Protection?!?!?!

Before The British, Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Was Parkaash At Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Is Father Guru, Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Brother Of Father Guru. Without Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, There Is NO KHALSA! With Only Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, Who Can Still Be Like Sindhis, They Also ONLY Believe In Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee.

I Will Agree With The Fake A.J's That Badals Are Enemies Of Panth. For Decades They Have Attacked Sikhi In MANY WAYS! THEY HAVE ATTACKED SIKHS IN MANY WAYS! Sarnas And Badals Are BOTH Enemies Of Panth!!!! Fake A.J's Are Lovers Of Darshan Lala And Sarnas. I Hate Badals And Makkar, I Hate CongRSS Darshan Lala and Dhusts CongRSS Sarnas. *EDITED* TRUE AKJ NEVER SPEAK ILL OF SRI DASAMGURUKAGRANTH SAHIB JEE! INCLUDING SRI CHARITROPAKYAN!

(On A Completely Different Note: I Respect Authentic Nihung Maryaadaa, But I Do Not Want To See Jhatkaa At Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib, But I Do Think That Parkaash Of Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Should Occur At All Takhat Sahibs. Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Was Parkaash At Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Before British. With Regards To Diet, I Am In Line With Pure Vegetarian Diets And A Lot Of Taksaal Maryaadaa In General. I Repect AUTHENTIC Nihung Maryaadaa Too. I Would Like To See Bibis Doing Seva and Keertan At Sri Harmandir Sahib. Badals Are Sarnas Are Both Enemies, True Khalsa Dharmaa Aashikhs (Whom Fully Support And Love Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) Need To Get Control Of Both SGPC and DSGMC).

Maybe These Fake A.J's Should Also Find Out What Their Buddies CongRSS Darshan Lala and Panthic Dhusts Have Being Doing Through Thier DSGMC, Including Removing Sri Akhar Sahibs Of Baanee of Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, Their Sharaab Kabaab Cigarette Filled Parties At Gurdwaras Etc. These Fake A.J's Are Idiots. Badals, Makkars, Darshan Lalas, Sarnas, These Are ALL Enemies Of Panth !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!

(Gursikhs Should Only Try To Understand The Context Of Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee With Help Of Authentic Gursikh Taksaals Perhaps. Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Complex, And Understanding Of Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Is Needed. Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Filled With Expansions And A Lot More. Starting From Dasam Patshah NitNem Baanees Is The Start).

Fake A.J's Think They Are Mahaapurkhs !!! LOL!! FAR FROM IT !!! MahaaPurakhs Never Spoke Ill Of Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee! Including Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee !!!

Great post by bloom to the point and no mincing of words.A sikh is that who abides by what Guru says.His way is Guru's way.

If you go to akj.org site and read one thread that still is in action. See for yourself how much garbage is being written by this

hs against Guru gobind singh 's bani.There is open support for Ragi darshan and his blasphemy. You will know it is not a sikh forum

as sikh does not do ninda of his guru.

Here a few are trying to defend their blasphemy in a political language thinking they are very clever and can conduct propaganda.

To state facts there is no existence of Akj without dasam bani.All their bana, shashtars come from there.So those who name call

Dasam bani and claim to be akj are fraudist and Gurnindaks.The purpose of this thread is to make them to realize that they are wrong

and also a message to sangat that they need to be cautious of their propaganda.

I appreciate sikhsangat for letting this happen as sikhsangat has love of Guru paramount in their heart.Propgandists will blame

when their anti sikh views are being resisted. Dass has violated froum rules by making statements against dasam Granth and his

posts have been allowed.That is broadmimdedness of Forum , adminstartors and modeartors.Try to post a pro dasam Granth view

on Akj.org and you will know what is censorship as your post will never see the light of day.

I would not call them anti sikh forum or stuff like that. Maybe someone is mis-guiding them or due to lack of knowledge. Besides online world, did anyone tried to contact akj.org in person or via phone in a mature manner? I would advise users like gps & others to Email or call them politely rather than discussing on this thread. Get Dr. Jodh Singh or Dr. Anurag Singh or GS Lamba in touch with the owner sewadar or Akj.org and work it out (phone or in-person meeting). Keep it private and I am sure they will listen unlike darshan gang who doesn't listen to anything.

I just wanted to commend the sevadars from allowing these posts so the real face of akj.org can be seen.

One point that needs to be made clear is that akj.org is does NOT represent the Akhand Kirtani Jatha organization whatsoever, nor is it the official site of Akhand Kirtani Jatha Toronto.

Akhand Kirtani Jatha Toronto (registered body's) official site is www.Tapoban.org which is 100% pro-Panthic, pro-Sri Dasam Granth, and pro-Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Over the past few years, with the merging of akj-uk with akj.org this site has become an anti-Panthic cesspool that is brainwashing the youth with pro-kala afghani propoganda.

Examples include :

- akj.org sevadars openly supporting ragi darshan lal

- endless criticism of various contents of sri Dasam Granth.

- filtering out links to panthic sites such as tapoban.org, panthic.org and ekhalsa.com

- continuous rejection of pro-Panthic, pro-Sri Dasam Granth posts.

- promoting SikhRI/FATEH seminars and events

- promoting anti-Sikh Paramjit Sarna and company

- holding kirtan at Sikh Zehar Center

- advertising Sikh Zehar Center kirtan on their website as part of the akj smagam

- criticizing Singhs who stopped darshan lal at Sikh Zehar Center and labeling them as "foolish"

- praising Sikh Zehar Center president manjit mangat by calling him a 'Gursikh'

- continually violating Sri Akal Takht Sahib hukamanas by allowing their site to be propganda tool to criticize Sri Dasam Granth and Akal Takht Hukamnamas.

One of the worst examples of this behavior is when the Singhs from Akhand Kirtanji Jatha Toronto (Tapoban Sahib) debated Jeonvala on Canadian TV, virtually EVERY Sikh site discussed it (SikhNet.com, SikhSangat.com, Panthic.org, Sikhawareness.com, Tapoban.org, GurmatBibek.com, many YahooGroups, etc.), BUT there was not a single peep on akj.org. Akj.org outright rejected the discussion and ALL posts citing that the debate was "NOT BALANCED" and that the other side (Kala-Afghanis) did not get proper opportunity to air thier views.

When the rest of the Sikhs were delighted to see the young Panthic Singhs humiliate Jeonwala in the debate, akj.org sevadars in privately squirmed.

What does that tell you? Whose side is akj.org on?

The sangat can judge for themselves...

I haven't even made a accusations at akj.org. Talk about coming here to just make lies. And did you laugh when your cunning ways were exposed.

You make it out that dasam granth is your guru, from everything you write, you can't have 2 gurus simple as that, only one granth is guru sahib and that is guru granth sahib, to say it's okay to have paraellel parkash, that is like going against the hukam of Guru gobind singh ji, Guru Granth jee manyeou pragath guru ki deh ?

How foolish to bring up what I just caught you on, being cunning. Do you think for a second your lies are going to go not noticed. When I refer to Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji i don't put Guru infront Granth. This is a clear indication that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the only Guru. When I refer to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, should I drop the Guru because now Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru?

Parallel Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji is in no way defying Guru Sahib Hukam of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru because placing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji on the left side of Guru Sahib is out of respect and if you would have done some research, you would know Parkash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji can't happen without Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji being present. The Supreme authority is given to Sri GURU Granth Sahib ji at all times. The Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is given the utmost respect.

Here is another thing your Brahmin mindset can't understand. Puja of shastr. Also they are placed on a palki lower than Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Go take your blood pressure medicine.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

also did guru sahib do parkahs of dasam granth ? of course not because the granth was compiled later ?

If there is no Parkash of the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji's Bani then there is no way in 1699 Guru Sahib gave Amrit to the Punj Pyare. So by your understanding Amrit was not given. Guru Sahib doesn't keep the banis of Amrit Sanchaar gupt, but has penned them down before 1699.

so if Guru Sahib never made a dasam granth, there must have been a reason, of course anything guru sahib said was to considered as mukh vaak, hukam etc, the debate on dasam granth will continue for years to come, pro and against, we should learn to accept that we all agree about our nitnem baniya, we prob agree with most of dasam granth but whether you like it or not, it will be difficult to convince the whole panth that everything is guru sahibs rachhnaa, if you are so learned about dasam granth, please explain to me when guru sahib had time to actually write it all, straightforward question, something I would have asked in the dasam granth topic but since we are discussing here, please educate, time line etc...

Your rampage of ignorance stops with reading articles and listening to katha done by Gursikhs. But that's only if you drop your cunning ways and tell me when Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji had the time to write Bani down? Guru Sahib was traveling all the time so when did he get the time?

Jaap Sahib was written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji at the age of 18 and the same Guru you doubt that couldn't have penned all the Banis down in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, repeated all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to Dhan Dhan Dhan Bhai Mani Singh ji. Is this the Guru you doubt.

Baba Deep Singh Sahib ji was able to write couple of Birs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but our Guru couldn't have done it.

Please go read articles written by truthful people and then come back and explain it all here. Teach me a lesson in time management.

Please save yourself from such arguements

Mod's how come the part of Jhatka at Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji was edited. There is nothing wrong with it. It only takes the Brahmins shackles and breaks them open. And I am a pure vegetarian, just incase someone was wondering.