Wearing Turbon As Well As Taking Chuni On Head

Guest gupt

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Why girls wear turbon as well take chuni on head?

Guru ji had said us to cover our head so turbon covers the head.Then why a girl also take chuni in head?

Why the difference between boy and girl?

Boy wears only turbon and a girl should wear turbon as well take chuni on head.Why so?

GURU ji i am very sorry if i am saying anything wrong.

Asi taha nadan,pappi hai.................wanna clear things in my mind....that's it.

BUL CHUK MAFA!

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Taking chunni over the Keski gives a humble look.

Many support the look but aren't really humble.

So inorder to fulfill the purpose, both hardware & software must be compatible.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Guest

Guru ji had said us to cover our head so turbon covers the head.Then why a girl also take chuni in head?

Boy wears only turbon and a girl should wear turbon as well take chuni on head.Why so?

Asi taha nadan,pappi hai.................wanna clear things in my mind....that's it.

BUL CHUK MAFA!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I am not a Sikh Scholar , but as far as I know , in my humble opinion , there is no need for a Sikh bibi to cover her dastaar (turban ) with a chunni .

You said it right , there should be no difference between rights of sikh male and sikh female .

And in most cases , there is not .

It is just that Sikh bibiya themselves are not ready to come on forefront to claim what rights they have as Sikh women .

It is just that you are more in feminine touch and look more like a princess when your dastaar is covered with a chunni .

As an example , this bibi has not covered her turban

but this bibi looks more royal with her chunni :

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/images/thumb/f/f2/Sikh_Women.jpg/200px-Sikh_Women.jpg

BUL CHUK MAFA!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I am not a Sikh Scholar , but as far as I know , in my humble opinion , there is no need for a Sikh bibi to cover her dastaar (turban ) with a chunni .

You said it right , there should be no difference between rights of sikh male and sikh female .

And in most cases , there is not .

It is just that Sikh bibiya themselves are not ready to come on forefront to claim what rights they have as Sikh women .

It is just that you are more in feminine touch and look more like a princess when your dastaar is covered with a chunni .

As an example , this bibi has not covered her turban

but this bibi looks more royal with her chunni :

http://www.sikhiwiki...-Sikh_Women.jpg

PS : The previous answer is by me only . Maybe , I answered it while I was not logged in . Thats why it shows as "_Guest_"

Guest Guest

The proper, puratan style for singhnia is to wear a single keski over the jurra covered by a keski, as per history and puratan singhnia of akj and nihang sects

The modern fashion of v-shaped dastar for women, gol dastar, etc is a trend introduced by 3HO, the american sikh group, only 50 or 60 years ago this did not happen

Guest Singhni

There’s no reason. People just do it because it makes them feel feminine, feel covered or just out of fashion but it’s not necessary. There are some singhnis that don't wear a chunni on their dastaar. Either way with or without is fine.

Some women make a dastaar alone into a fashion statement, now are we going to condemn sisters from wearing a Dastaar.

PLZ clear this sentence briefly.I haven't understood what u r talking about?

BUL CHUK MAFA!