Ragi's Followers Routed At Kala Afghana Center, Toronto

GPS

I just wanted to add to what GPS Veerji said: The dimensions of warfare have indeed changed. People are using internet for launching attacks against each other, they think they can get away with any sort of blasphemous comments they make. Well, they could not be more wrong for nindya is nindya and Guruji Maharaj will give the seva of defending the faith to their Fauj in one form or another. If these fake professors and scholars have established an oiled propoganda machine running on the internet, panthic singhs are staying awake the whole day and fighting for their Guru - they might not be clever with words like prof and his band of merrymen, but Waheguru, they give crushing replies to these anti-panthic forces. I bow to anyone who goes all the way to protect maryada and integrity of Sri Hargobind Sahib Ji's institution!

Singh ji

Very nice post. Khalsa is awake now as seen in action of Gursikhs like you, bloom, only five etc. Hired propagandists are no match against persons who love their Gurus and their bani.

Fake professor is neither Gurmukh nor academic. he is recognised when he opnes his dirty mouth where he stands. He does not know even one line of Dasam Granth sahib which is so deep granth.That is the raeson he never engaged in dialogue against singhs who called him many times.

Hired agents will be confined to archives of dust in due course of time but bani of dasam pita and SGGS will remain forever.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need not to prove to anybody repeat anybody authenticity of Dasam Granth. singhavelli you have revealed your true anti sikh colors by writing this.

You believe Parchar of Sri Dasam Granth is anti-sikh? I believe Parchar is necessary to oppose the dirty propaganda of Darshan and his goons. Come on, your just mudslinging at this point.

Do not twist my words. i replied to your post where you mentioned proving authenticity of Dasam Granth. I wrote we need not to prove its authenticity to anyone.It is already proved.There is a difference between proving authenicity and parchar.Who are we to prove authenticity of our gurus writings? We are just mortals.

Do not try to be over smart.

We need not to prove to anybody repeat anybody authenticity of Dasam Granth. singhavelli you have revealed your true anti sikh colors by writing this.

You believe Parchar of Sri Dasam Granth is anti-sikh? I believe Parchar is necessary to oppose the dirty propaganda of Darshan and his goons. Come on, your just mudslinging at this point.

Singhavelli, don't twist words. GPS did not state what you are accusing of him stating. Put it this way do we need to prove or repeat the authenticty of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? That is what GPS is saying.

Do not twist my words. i replied to your post where you mentioned proving authenticity of Dasam Granth. I wrote we need not to prove its authenticity to anyone.It is already proved.

You are playing a game of semantics now. I am not saying Sri Dasam Granth is not authentic, Truth is eternal. I am saying there are people who have been brainwashed by the propaganda of Darshan and his goons into believing it is not - And Parchar needs to be done to open their eyes to the truth of Sri Dasam Granths authenticity.

What is Anti-Sikh about this?

I am not the one twisting words.

The point raised by you was about authenticity.The reply was accordingly saying Dasam Granth is authentic.I hope you understand what is meant by authenticity.

As has been said by me these people are not limiting propaganda against Dasam granth sahib only.They have disowned

SGGS also.Do not you read what is written. please read carefully my earlier posts.

Such heretics have been already checkmated by action of akal takhat against Ragi darshan.Now sikhs are implementing decision

of akal takhat. That will put an end to such anti panthic activities.

These people will not be affected by parchar as they are nastics.Their activities need to be checked as it is unlawful to criticize religious beleifs of any community.Sikhs should take these heretics to courts for punishment. Example is action being contemplated against Rozanaspokesman by sikhs in India wherein he is being booked for passing remarks against SGGS ji.

"This will make it that much harder for us to convince general sangat of the authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth, which is my concern."

Those were my exact words. The meaning behind it is, is not to question whether Sri Dasam Granth is authentic, we all know it is. The purpose of this statement was to point out there are people who do not believe it and we must open their eyes.

I am done, you lot seem to be more concerned with quareling over semantics. I give you my Fateh my brothers.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Actually Singh, with what happened yesterday and in UK this will just make it easier for people to trust Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's bani. Usually people don't make much out of things that come out of Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji, but this time the Hukam is being carried out by Chardikala Singhs and Kaurs and when people see this it will have a positive affect on them. Not a negative affect. It would be a negative affect if they were going against Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji's Hukam.

Singh, just step back and leave the emotions out of it. There is no need to get upset.

Stay in Chardikala

Before all this Darshan Laal contraversy, I was really ignorant of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, but now Guru Sahib has done his kirpa and have fair amount of knowledge and have been spreading this knowledge to others and people that don't even pratice Sikhi are are calling Darshan Laal a fool for disrespecting Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani.

After these events people would have more knowledge about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. and be more inclined to learn themselves what is said.

This false propaganda can only go to a certain limit then people start wondering what is truly being told to us and they start reading for themselves and start asking Panthic Singhs for katha on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji done by Chardikala Singhs.

Take for example Sant Maskeen Singh ji. I never knew he did katha on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji neither did alot of other people, but now alot of people know this fact and they are learning from his Katha and other Singhs Katha like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Katha.

There is a video on ragi darshan lal's news site spewing venom against sikhism.The speaker is some

Gurdev Sadhewalia. A typical nastic missionary and gurnindak.

He is instigating kala afghani sect for further confrontation.

"Manjit Mangat, 53, is in hospital with multiple stab wounds to his abdomen, thighs and legs and cuts on his face after he was attacked...Const. Samantha Nulle, spokesperson for Peel Police, called it a “large altercation” where 30 to 40 police officers were sent to control the crowd. “With the stabling, it’s now a criminal investigation,” she said, adding that investigators are looking for suspects."

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/789860--prominent-sikh-lawyer-injured-in-brawl-outside-temple?bn=1

News site of Ragi darshan lal claims that Manjit mangat and his men had injured half adozen singhs and those singhs are sent to hospital.

Any information on those singhs.

What ragi is doing in Toronto when his boss Sarna is having world sikh convention in Delhi.Why this gurnindak does not go there.

Is he not invited? Shameless creatures, they were bed fellows a few days back and seem to have parted ways now.

Do not twist my words.

I'll quote something you said without twisting your words. you said in one of the above posts to singhavelli "you have revealed your true anti sikh colors by writing this".

This same topic got locked temporarily before because of comments before. What authroity do you have to call him anti-sikh? He was encouraging more active parchaar. Why would any sikh ever think of that as a bad thing? He is a well respected member with over 1000 posts here. Humble benthi to please show some respect when adressing people. Thankyou.