Major Earthquake Strikes Indonesia

Not specifically. He vaguely said we were in for bad times and an increase in natural disasters such as earthquakes. But so do millions of others say the same thing including some geologists/scientists.

But to my suprise he did specifically say there will be a Magnetic Pole shift taking place in the near future. But again theres nothing amazing about that prediction since a magnetic pole swap does occur every 100,000 years or so. Its more reflecting what scientists have said rather than predicting himself.

For those of you who dont already know, a Magnetic pole shift is when the Magnetic North and South of earth reverse naturally every certain thousands of years. Its been happening throughout the earths life.

I specifically remember him saying in the coming months "dharti kai thava te thule jani aa" He himself didnt predict the earthquakes he said certain Brahmgyanis had told him. Listen to the Katha again wat he said in the Katha did happen.

After all these huge earthquakes in such a short period of time i was recently thinking about the katha myself

I specifically remember him saying in the coming months "dharti kai thava te thule jani aa" He himself didnt predict the earthquakes he said certain Brahmgyanis had told him. Listen to the Katha again wat he said in the Katha did happen.

After all these huge earthquakes in such a short period of time i was recently thinking about the katha myself

Can I have link to that katha please ??