Sikh Channel Haha

Khalasthan86

enjoy the kirtan haha and i think the live programme was coming at 4 .. from 3 was an introduction from ranjit singh rana uncle ji.. and its sant ranjit singh ji.. or baba ranjit singh ji...or if you dont want to say that then aat least bhai ranjit singh ji

oh sorry :( let me fix it

why did they stop it... even anand sahib hasnt finished!

or started actually

why cut it off, really enjoyed, bhai sahib was just starting to talk about the sake of 1978 and cut off ?? could have waited till it was suitable place, a start of new topic or something, or just waited till he finished don't think we would have gone on much longer, it was almost 12pm, for all their hard work, sikh channel do make some amazing blunders... sorry to be blunt but it is true... come on sikh channel be more professional... chardi kalan...

I could be wrong, But I think there are huge costs in recording live from India and Sikh channel could not cover them. At least we got to listen to most of it! It was amazing!!

Thanks Sikh Channel :-)

The Dhadrian Wale Sant Ji diwan was very good. But hope they do play the WHOLE diwan again very quickly on a weekend.