✿✿✿✿ 1 Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

Guest harminderkaur

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I am murkh, so please bear with me. I just had to ask 2 questions.

1. Is it okay to do my jaaps while I walk around and clean my house or do other work?

2. When I am walking around doing work, its hard for me to keep track how many jaaps I did, so I grabbed a whole bunch of qtips and put them in my pocket, every time i did a jaap I would move to my other pocket. I know qtips aren't the best thing but thats all I could find a lot of...sorry Is it okay to count like this? oh yeah and whenever i made it back to my paper that i had originally started, i would empty my pocket, count the qtips and write it and begin all over again.

If I did it alright please count 101 jaaps from my side.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

*WAHEGURU WAHEGURU :) Added phenji :)*

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Phenji :)

Of course phenji! There is no specific way of remembering Sri Waheguru Ji! Do it wherever and whenever you can, Sri Waheguru Ji only asks for our devotion and love towards Him, that's all that really matters :happy:

About your counting technique, it reminds me of similar techniques used by Christian monks to do their prayers. They would carry two bags on their shoulders, one would be full of small stones. With every prayer, they would take one stone from the bag and drop it in the empty one. They would keep repeating it till the full bag became empty, then they would reverse the cycle :) Only difference is they didnt have qtips back then, im sure they wouldnt mind using them as counting aid if they had them in their pockets! :p So yeah! Do it whichever way you are comfortable with, then submit them here and we will add it up in the khajana :happy:

Waheguru! :)

Guest harminderkaur

please add 500 more jaaps *waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Ke Pyaare, added jeo!*

Guest Guptt

Guruji and pyaare sadhsangatji please accept 620 jaaps from daas for yesterday and 150 jaaps frrom my sister for yesterday. *waheguru Waheguru Waheguru, accepted jeo :)*