Vaari Sri Bhagauti Ji Ki

It hasn't been hidden, but actually talked about here for awhile now. Many times the sevadars have presented writing from that site on here to explain practices in Sikhi.

If someone can make videos explaining everything on there, then it would even reach a wider audience, but this involves alot of time and the sevadars there are giving their all to keep updating the site with new information.

ਫਤਹ ਜੰਗ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੱਲ ਕੋਟਕ ਕੋਟ ਖਪਾਇ ਹੈ ॥

Guru Gobind Singh ji is always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are decimated by his sword.

From this quote, a little doubt sprouts in the mind that this may be a Rachna of a Sikh premi as opposed to Guru Sahib. There must have been a reason, why this was not included in the current Dasam Granth by the Sodhak Committee of late 1800s.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are decimated by his sword.

From this quote, a little doubt sprouts in the mind that this may be a Rachna of a Sikh premi as opposed to Guru Sahib. There must have been a reason, why this was not included in the current Dasam Granth by the Sodhak Committee of late 1800s.

That was a matter of unclear translation, it has been fixed.

I, Guru Gobind Singh ji, am always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are destroyed [by my sword]

This is not just an attempt to make it look like Guru Jis bani, it falls in line with other bani Maharaj has wrote, it has a similar style.

Compare it to the lines like, Daas Gobind (from Dasam Granth), Daas Gobind Singh (Sarbloh Granth).

That was a matter of unclear translation, it has been fixed.

I, Guru Gobind Singh ji, am always victorious in the battle field, and millions of drones of enemy armies are destroyed [by my sword]

This is not just an attempt to make it look like Guru Jis bani, it falls in line with other bani Maharaj has wrote, it has a similar style.

Compare it to the lines like, Daas Gobind (from Dasam Granth), Daas Gobind Singh (Sarbloh Granth).

Veer Jee,

Since Guru Sahib is using the name Gobind Singh, it seems this bani was written after 1699 when Guru Sahib changed their name from Gobind Rai to Gobind Singh. But Dasam Granth was written much before that.

Since Guru Sahib is using the name Gobind Singh, it seems this bani was written after 1699 when Guru Sahib changed their name from Gobind Rai to Gobind Singh. But Dasam Granth was written much before that.

Well Zafarnama was written after creation of Khalsa. Other bani was also written where Maharaj uses the name, Gobind Singh, i.e. Sarbloh Granth. So it is illogical to dismiss it based on that. Also this bani comes after Zafarnama, if you view the pictures on my blog, it is the last composition in the Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

With all due respect to you Bhai Sahib Jvala Singh Jeo, please do not refer to Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as 'Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji' as it will cause confusions in the minds of people. I am in no way doubting your love for Sri Guruji, my only benti is that we should not give any ammunition to nindaks with titles like these?

Well Zafarnama was written after creation of Khalsa. Other bani was also written where Maharaj uses the name, Gobind Singh, i.e. Sarbloh Granth. So it is illogical to dismiss it based on that. Also this bani comes after Zafarnama, if you view the pictures on my blog, it is the last composition in the Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Well.. there exists 2 puratan birs of Sri Dasam Guru Ka Granth Sahib which were compiled in 1696 and 1698. These birs do not include Zafarnamah. Zafarnama was later added by the sikhs whereas the earlier birs were compiled by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee. If Guru Sahib wrote this vaar,He would have added it in the birs of 1696 and 1698.