Babbu Mann

Well but I dont think Babbu Maan pointed at a specific person. I think he said that the baba bought a kali audi from sangat's money? I dont know just what I think. (plus in the song he says Babe not Babeya, referring to one person and not multiple.)

The thing is that babays are supposed to be role models, that's why they are parcharaks. Not saying that they cannot buy expensive things but they shouldn't use the Sangat's money. Most Parcharaks dont do this but some do. Personally I thought that Babbu Maan was going to become a decent person after his album but this is just disgraceful. By calling oneself a Sikh or Singh does not make that person a Singh. His dharmik album does not justify his previous actions and songs.

But gotta admit, his other songs in the album were great like Kaum de Heere and Att de Shikari.

And LOL at Pjs veerji's post. "Seems like people want parcharks to come on rickshaws now"