Good Food?

gurmzz

dun knw abt what many many other sikhs eat but i eat a lot but only veggie.

veggie pizza obviously

tortilla with beans stuffing ( i can give u a special recipe )

dhokla ( gujrati food but i love it )

veggie burgers ( allu di tikki ) i knw the easiest way to make it, u dnt even have to boil allu and tikkies out of it.

spaghetti with special home made indo-maxican salsa ( my own special recipe )

Garlic cheese Breads.

Idli Sambhar ( south indian )

Pan cake but not sweat ( i make it with finely shopped tomatoes, onions etc )

manchurians

Fries ( again i knw hoe to make then special )

Pav Bhaji ( most famous street food in Mumbai ) it is just a bread with spicy ( tomato- potato-onion- vegetable ) based curry

there are many sabjia i make out of paneer, mushroom, green chillies etc.

ask me more

what sunsingh is talkin bout is poogarey sholayy say that to ur mom and she'll kno what ur talking bout, good source of vitamin A which means its good for ur eye sight and it has alot of energy so theyre sprouted kaley sholay, and just get them to sprout and then make normal dhaal so loon haldi jeera, without thorka is the best,

onion is tamo gun, also onions increase kaam energy so do raw soybeans so thats why they shouldnt be eaten alot like sum ppl eat a handle of raw red onion with roti,

lemon achar really good for ur stomach digestion

Watermelon!!!! best fruit to eat on a hot day itll cool u donw and quench ur thirst, all other fruits are awsome too ;)

hmm so organic daleeya i think that would maybe be called cracked wheat not sure, but make it in the slow cooker in milk or water,

and then add punjabi shakar or sugar for taste and add raw spoon of butter,,

dont let ur mom fry/toast the daleeya in oil or butter, raw is best. so add butter after :)

eat badams,, all type of nuts walnuts, pumpkin seeds,,

and like on the internet u can find out what ur dosha is so pitha vata or kapha,

so u can do the quiz and find out then read through what foods are good for your body make so ur element i guess

Whats your Dosha

so this is ayurvedic, healthy diet, yoga diet stuff,

Yoga diet is what u want to eat,,,, but why ??? becuz simple foods are easy to digest and u feel good after eating em

after eating heavy foods like frenchfries and cheese allot of ur energy is wasted digesting ur food so u will have less energy and processed foods arent gonna give u nutrients basically empty carbs,

"Good Food

Good Mood"

- Bhagat ji (Baba Jaswant Singh ji)

bhul chuk maff sorry for my horrible use of vocabulary :BL: