Positive Outcomes Of Bluestar

Vigilance or Savdhani is always good thing. However, sheer over paranoia, insecurity shown towards people, culture and religion of Hinduism welcomes bhausarism, fanaticism in the panth. I like to remind because of same bhausarism/afghanism in the panth, our people up to this day and will for future would be rejecting our own scriptures- sri dasam granth sahib, sri sarbloh granth sahib and parts of couplets in sri guru granth sahib ji.

Hindusim and ancient scriptures are two different things. The gods brahma shiva vishnu were not Hindus. Can you tell me where Hindusim is defined? It is time Sikhs started understanding difference between culture and religion. Why do you think our Gurus mentioned Brahma, Shiva etc but rejected that they were Hindus? Brahma Shiva Vishnu are NOT Hindus. But our Gurus were Sikhs. Now Compare.

Positives that came out of 84 are:

- Murders

- Paranoia

- Clash between religions

- Fake Khalistani & Fake Bhindrawale supporters getting in control of gurdwares to steal golak money.

- Raising money for shaheed families, but money never getting to them.

- In fighting

Note: Sarcastic post

No matter what, it was not a good thing that happened. I don't care how you spin it, it was wrong and something Sikhs won't forget. I have started informing my customers (of various races) and friends about Operation Blue Star. People need to know; Sikhs and everyone else, too.

You think its good that we are no longer so close to the Hindus? Don't you see the hate that was created. Isn't love better?

Its nice that Sikhs spread and with them the message of Sikhism but this was not the best method and would have happened eventually anyways.

Nothing you can say make it positive. so please upsetting people on this day at least.

Nobody is saying that bluestar was a good thing. It was a GENOCIDE and HUGE PAAP.

All I am saying that there are positives out of what happened in 84.

Bluestar will go down as Ghallughara in sikh history and this will always make sikh youth remain NIARAA(not hate) from Hindu matt.

Hindu-Sikh Relationship after 84

There are 2 types of relationships:

1. Man to man relationship : Sikhs should be kind and helpful to every person irrespective of his religion. In our daily lives, we meet nice people who are hindus, muslims and we meet some rude people who are sikhs.

2. Community to community relationships : Sikhs should keep a distance from hindu community.

1. Man to man relationship : Sikhs should be kind and helpful to every person irrespective of his religion. In our daily lives, we meet nice people who are hindus, muslims and we meet some rude people who are sikhs.

2. Community to community relationships : Sikhs should keep a distance from hindu community.

I agree with #1.

But #2 should be: "Sikhs should keep distance from people who spread hate and are full of nothing but negativity"

Maybe YOU should keep a distance from everyone , and lock yourself up in a room. The world is soooo evil, and you are soooo pure. How old are you seriously? My guess is around 12.

Sikhs should keep a distance from the above type of conclusion which is traditionally associated with Hinduism, but which some of us continue to adopt. One of the requirements of Sikhi is to think a bit deeper than above; that thinking has nothing to do with intelligence, but everything to do with the humility to savor your Guru's message.

Sikh sovereignty and dignity does not keep a distance, it claims itself sovereign, yet shows love and offers a hand to all.

Your 2nd point is outright against khalsa ideals. Khalsa is never against community or religion, its against oppression or tyranny. Classic example our guru's were never against islam or its culture but against oppression, if that was not a case, there wouldn't many glowing examples of guru maharaj give its relics to muslims who were true muslim followers, gave bakshisha to them and even built guru ki maseet (mosque - gurdwara joint together) which is still to this day managed by Nihangs. It's a same nihangs at rough time followed a rehatnama to feed pig to muslims if they wish to convert to khalsa.. They kept their vigilance yet they were fully harmonized with Islamic community. This is exactly what i am talking about. Why look far?

Sant jarnail singh bhindranwale gave funding to built hindu temples in those times to prove he is not against hindu religion or culture, samparda he belong to organized sant samagams in the past and did so after 1984 under bhramgyani baba thakur singh which included many hindu saints. Actually, 1984 was not even between sikhs and hindus, conflict was against state gov't (evil power) and minorities sikhs who got them to chew iron. Your post would make bit of sense if 1984 riots were started by BJP to kill Sikhs as one can insert ideological clash but there was none. There are many sikh eye witness and survivors who can affirm there were many hindus who saved sikhs by giving them shelter in their house and temples?

There are majority of hindus living in west bengal, when indira was killed- joti basu and his gov't again hindu put a curfew in whole west bengal, didn't let any riots happen anywhere, it was shoot and sight order for the police for any trouble makers to start an riot, this has saved many lakhs of sikhs included me living there. So much for keeping an distance from hindu community with an purpose.

Fanatics like to make 1984 between hindu and sikhs community issue, they even tried to make it as mona and amritdhari singh issue when they started going villages to villages start intimidating monaie people when it came down to push became shove. These ultra vegetarian fanatics had no problem killing innocent people but get riled up if their fellow nihangs brother ate jhatka meat, these are same people who had no knowledge of sri dasam granth sahib were against sri dasam granth sahib parchar. When they get ak47 or ak56 with that kind of tamogun, off course they will hijack the dharam without any doubt, create divisions between communities even if our forefathers guru sahiban against do so in the past as history they were against oppression and tyranny not against dharam or culture.

Hindusim and ancient scriptures are two different things. The gods brahma shiva vishnu were not Hindus. Can you tell me where Hindusim is defined? It is time Sikhs started understanding difference between culture and religion. Why do you think our Gurus mentioned Brahma, Shiva etc but rejected that they were Hindus? Brahma Shiva Vishnu are NOT Hindus. But our Gurus were Sikhs. Now Compare.

Bit of off-topic, please create another thread. My initial post was not even talking comparative study between hinduism and sikhism

Guest amar_jkp

Are you serious? No, seriously...you don't really think like this do you? You think that the 84 attack was good because now Sikhs and hindus don't like each other as much and keep their distance? This is probably the stupidest, most ignorant, narrow minded thinking I have EVER heard. Its so sad to see youth with this type of thinking. It is so far from what Sikhi teaches us! Sooooooooooooooo far off! Sikhi is about love, compassion, seva, forgiveness, Bani, respect, tolerance to all mankind.

I am utterly shocked at what Harinder Singh has wrote. I see nothing but negativity. How old are you anyways? You sound like a very young kid, and I think you need to really look at yourself, and what Sikhi teaches. All this negativity is not good for anyone's soul.

Mr Warrior have u ever heard of Jabhe teer Lagyo Tabhe Ros jageo.

Teer was Operation Blue Star and Ros is Sikhs like Me and Harinder thinks about Hindusthan. Sikhs know Who is the Enemy .

Guest Rathan

Mr Warrior have u ever heard of Jabhe teer Lagyo Tabhe Ros jageo.

Teer was Operation Blue Star and Ros is Sikhs like Me and Harinder thinks about Hindusthan. Sikhs know Who is the Enemy .

No, I've never heard of that Shabad. But I have heard of a Shabad called "Jabhe BAAN Lagyo Tabhe Ros Jageo." That Shabad is describing a one-on-one battle between Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Hari Chand. It does not have any mention of keeping distance from Hindus. Quit trying to twist Bani for your own purpose. Guru Ji taught love, not hate. People like you are the reason people think Sikhs are terrorists. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Ignorant!!!