Extremly Embarassing Problem

Big_Tera

SSA Everyone. Hope everyone is fine and well.

well where should I start? the last year was going so well. I was so happy. I had started a new job everything was was going fine.

Until a month a go everything changed. I feel ashamed and am so angry with myself.

basically I was having sex which i know is wrong. But to top it off I felt a really sharp cramp at the sid of my right thigh. its the worst pain i have ever felt.

its left me with a really sore thigh and as a result a limp.

i cant even walk because of the pain. and its so embarrassing because of the obvious connection with the dirty deed. the pain wont go away. its like im being punished for the act or something. im male 24 yr old btw

anyone else experienced a cramp after sex? im really embarrassed about this and i apologies if any offense is caused.

Guest harminderkaur

okay? First of all the obvious thing is to go to the Doctor. If you can tell us about this, you well be able to share with your doctor.

But since you did post here and you want an spiritual answer too; Go to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, admit what you did, beg for forgiveness and promise not to do it again. If you can do that, he'll well help you heel. You might still have to go to the doctor but he well try and make it easy as possible for you.

Good Luck!

so u say were having sex and it was wrong, which implys ur not married,

lUk krq ibkwr ibKVy pRB nyr hU qy nyirAw ]

look karath bikaar bikharrae prabh naer hoo thae naeriaa ||

Secretly, I commit hideous sins of corruption, even though God is the nearest of the near.

we do pay for the actions we commit in this life also, everything we do, we will be accounted for,, Maya--this fire of Kaljug is makin us fall into kaam, its sooooo strong,

my advice- get hitched

also massage your thigh with any natural oil, i wouldnt reccomend almond oil becuz its very garam so it could cause like a heat rash from rubbing it in to hard,, go for a cooler oil such as Coconut oil or Olive oil,,, good time to do this is be4 u shower

you should take this as an EYE opener, dont fall asleep, WAKE UP, be aware of what you are doing, and where its taking u, its time to straighten yourself out and be true to yourself and your Guru,

im sorry if i offended you, it was not my intent, i only wish for you bhala and chardi kala :)

Neurological signs require Immediate Medical Consultation.

If there is a viral attack on the bodily systems, you will need to determine this with Neurological examination.

This is a common issue in certain STDs.

Please examine this issue at the earliest, as there is potential permanent disability if not taken care of.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sister

veer ji

veer ji it sems you have realised your mistake. from what you have said sounds like your not married. best thing is ask for forgiveness. ask for the strength to fight this lust inside you.

maybe you just pulled a muscle or something but yeah go doctors. we indians dont talk enough about these issues and we make them a taboo which is probably why so many youngsters do these things behind parents backs. learn from your mistakes its better late then never.

Neurological signs require Immediate Medical Consultation.

If there is a viral attack on the bodily systems, you will need to determine this with Neurological examination.

This is a common issue in certain STDs.

Please examine this issue at the earliest, as there is potential permanent disability if not taken care of.

Regards