Sikh youth in Denmark facing case for carrying

S1ngh

Nah I don't know him, but now I do ohmy.gif

wow -

Sardar Ripudaman Singh is currently a PhD student at the Department of Human Genetics, University of Aarhus,Denmark. He is an active member of the Sikh community, and a member of SikhNet Discussion Forum. He has also posted articles at Fort:Panth Khalsa. He can be contacted by email at ripudaman_s@yahoo.com.

That's SOOO awesome ^_^^_^

We need more such Sikhs ^_^

We should all mail him and give him support ^_^

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sat Sri Akal:

The matter is being looked into. What is really needed is awareness being raised to the issue in the Denmark/Netherlands area, so the Sangat can give full support to Bhai Ripudaman Singh Ji and get the people mobilized.

Any ideas on how this could be done?

We should start by contacting all the Gurdwareh in the area. And get the Sangat behind veerji. If there are going to be any demonstrations etc, they can take part.

Next we need to make a case. Sikh Coalition has LOTS of experience with that. Also Sikh orgs working in UK/Canada/US can be usefull. What we may need is a Sikh lawyer who can help veerji in the case. Doesn't Sikh coalition/United Sikhs do that kind of stuff? S/He may assist the Danish lawyer of Ripudaman bhaji.

But first i need to contact him and tell him to join the forum or something. see what he says. may i hope i can talk to him today. i sent him a mail, but no answar yet.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Deep Singh Ji

It would be great if Ripudaman Singh joined this forum and was able to tell us more about the incident and what we can do to help. Sikhs in countries where there are not many Sikhs need help from the cybersangat around the world. This incident may even be a blessing in disguise in that after this Singh wins his case it will create a ruling and a precedent which can be used by all Sikhs in Denmark should they face a similar situation

Gurfateh

Bikramjit