Urgent Help Required!

das007

VJKK VJKF

Sangat ji das wants to know if there are any dereh in India that are in line with gurmat. Das is currently in uni and wants to leave and and spend his life doing simran and reading bani and be in company of a saint/s to help him reach high avasta and meet god. Currently das is amritshak but wants to leave as das sees no point in living here.

Also das can't see any spirtual progress but das has been praying hard for years now which das completely owes to guru but still no progress. Das has tried so hard but can't see a way forward in this way of living but das knows about many sadhus and saints that are of high avasta. So das wants to spend life with them to progress. Also das with the help of guru has persuaded das's other amritdhari friend who was going to marry, to break his marriage engagement and to join him as he feels the same way.

Anyway sangat ji please can you provide a list of dereh that will help please.

Vaheguru sareh di madat kareh.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

Before you make a drastic move in search for sadhus and sant, please question whether you have done the following:

1. 10% of your time 2.5 hrs naam simran daily then with kes ishnaan every day

2. 10% of your time in physical seva in Guru ghar- daily

3. 10% of your daswand from your earnings from an honest work- living goes to charity.

Let's us know if you 've done the above and still there is no progress.

Also listen on here too:

http://santrendayasingh.com/newlyadded.aspx

This may sound harsh, but I feel it needs to be said.

Your parents spent their blood and sweat over 2 decades to raise you; gave you everything they could; always put you in front of their needs. And now when time is coming near for you to do your duty by taking care of them, you are just going to leave?! That's not a Sikh, that's a coward!

When you couldn't crawl, they became your hands to feed you

When you couldn't walk, they became your legs and encouraged you to walk

When you couldn't earn, they gave your all the necessities of life to the best of their ability

Have they ever asked anything in return? I think not!

Now that similar time for them is coming near; their bodies will slowly start to fail them; daily chores will start to become challenging. At this time, they have every right to expect that the child they spent their entire life raising will be there for them...

Think extremely hard before making any decision; don't be selfish. There is no bigger seva than serving one's parents in their old age. We can serve them many life times and yet will not be able to pay off the debt we owe them.

<br />WJKK WJKF<br /><br />Before you make a drastic move in search for sadhus and sant, please question whether you have done the following:<br /><br />1. 10% of your time 2.5 hrs naam simran daily then with kes ishnaan every day<br />2. 10% of your time in physical seva in Guru ghar- daily<br />3. 10% of your daswand from your earnings from an honest work- living  goes to charity.<br /><br /><br />Let's us know if you 've done the above and still there is no progress.<br /><br />Also listen on here too:<br /><br /><a href='http://santrendayasingh.com/newlyadded.aspx' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://santrendayasi...newlyadded.aspx</a><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes ji das does. But simran shouldn't just be only 2.5 hr it should be all day but reducing sleep is hard. Anyway regarding seva das used to give speeches in uni and stuff and do guru seva as much as das can etc. Dasvand das can't give as das isn't working. Anyway das has tried so much as das has read sharda puran granth tried some stuff to get avasta etc. But its been years without any progress. Getting sikhi is 1 thing but you want to progress... das hears so many stories that people get partak darshan of the guru ji etc but das has got nothing. But das still has full faith in vaheguru. Das with kirpa got to speak with a gursikh and has discussed so many problems with him. He was in a similar situation to das and he is the one who convinced das. so far it seems that he is correct. This premi told das that he just recently got married and now he is leaving his wife and 1 year old child to go and be in the company of saints. He told das that the reason das isn't progressing is that das doesn't have the company of saints. He start telling das gurbani lines etc. Das is worried about his family but he told das that vaheguru will look after them! I thought he was mad because he was the only 1 earning for them but..... he is the only 1 to help das properly. So basically he is the one going around helping others like das who are stuck. Also he told das to tell others. Also if anybody feels the same way you can contact das here and das with his friends who are going with him are currently telling others if they want to come. So far we have 8 amritdari premis who don't mind leaving and spending their full lives in the service of vaheguru.

WJKK WJKF

I agree with OhTwadi veerji. There is no greater seva than to serve your parents. You want to serve a Mahapursh so you can become a better Sikh, trust me, this will happen if you serve your parents and take care of them. There is no difference, according to me, between serving a Mahapursh and serving your old parents. So maybe lets try and become a good Son first, and you'll automatically see spiritual progress. My greatest example in life is of my mothers. She is the only one who works in my house, she's raising two children and taking care of her disabled husband, and her old mother and she has had Guru Ji's darshan multiple times. Not an Amritdhari or anything. But she's blessed. And as it is for the Sangat of Saints, the greatest Saint, greatest Sangat is of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

But if you have a supportive family, then good luck with your journey. biggrin.gif

Bhull Chuk Maaf

My interpretation of Sikhi is every human should live the life of a householder and contribute to society. Sadhu, sants, hermits etc. do not have an advantage to be better humans or be more in tune with GOD than one who tries with a true heart, SHARDA, all have the ability to be at peace with oneself and GOD.

As for your friend leaving their wife and 1 year old child. Please come on, sorry to be nasty but why get married and have a child if to leave them? For a child the parents are everything HOW can someone leave a child?

Also Das007 who is the premi who has persuaded you and 8 others, as surely he would have told you where you where going. Why are you on here asking random people you have never meet where to spend the rest of your live without even meeting us. Surely the Premi is all wise.