Urgent Help Required!

das007

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Das has noticed the more simran, bani, seva das does the more maya tests das. Das has been less tested to never have faced problems like this. But das thinks maya is trying to hold das back to stop das from progressing in life and meeting god.

Stop thinking about it too much, just go for it. Once you're married, you won't have the same type of freedom to do the amount of bhagti you desire.

Get going brother, this bairaag may not last forever, so take advantage of it. Many people have desire to do bhagti but they lack strenght to pursue it.

It sounds like Guruji is giving you a chance to do serious bhagti. I would say try leaving asap. Perhaps to go Sultanpur Lodhi to meet Sant Jagjit Singh Ji for guidance, or meet Gyani Thakur Singh Ji in Patiala.

I'm sure they can direct you to where you NEED to be.

Das personally sees marriage as a waste and won't be marrying... All das sees from marriage is dukh lol Why get married when it will only be you present in dharamraj's court and not your wife with you? (das isn't saying marriage is wrong just not suitable for das but das has respect for those who can cope in a married life and bring up their children well into sikhi)

VJKK VJKF

I got 2 say i agree with OhTwadi. Even tho u want dedicate the rest of ur life to god, i think u are going around this the wrong way!

i think there is alot of people miss guiding you! U dont need any sants or mahpushas in my view they are just normal people with a high level of understand of the Guru words.

If you wana progress seva in any gurdwara, help any1 that is in need. you do not need to go seek the company of sants.

Worship God cuz u love him, not for a reward

and can i ask what u mean u dnt see ur self progressing?? what do u wana achieve? meet the Guru??

I think ur 4geting the basic of what the guru's told us.

Sant like sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was gr8t he never wanted people 2 survie him he wanted people to follow the right path and do good for the panth not for him.

As i said go do seva in any gurdwara with the right intentions, and dont look at ur self that i have not got my reeward yet, cuz god does not reward them that do seva for a reward but people that do seva from their heart.

Singh's are lions, we only bow and only follow the guru granth sab G no1 other sant.

What ever u do, do it 4rom ur heart and guru G wont mind if its wrong or right as long as u show guru G u did ur best for him.

VJKK VJKF

Simran345 wrote:

"I have already offered th help, and i dont wana help him now, as i feel he's wise enough to do wat he wants. His life let him do wat he wants, he wanted advice we all gave it on here, with our own personal views.

Maybe he should get married, if he cant cope with that then his problem, which im sure he will sort out. And jide chust banan di lorr vi nai mere nal, I said wat i felt. Hor ki hai, I'll say it again.

LEH SUNLOOOO ONE MILLION TIMES, "UDA KENDA SANTAA DI SEWA KARNI, NALE JHOOT BOLNA"...dont care who this offends now. Coz i for one would not respect him if he does that.

apay karo jo karna manu ki, main ki ohdi lagdi. sometimes life aint that easy. But one thing i know is where god is concerned and lies, lies are a NO-NO......INI CONFUSING STORY APAY SORT OUT KARLO, IM OUT OF THIS NOW.

THE END.....AND NO NEED TO PM ME OR COMMENT ON MY LAST POST NOW- END OF...."

So you have never lied before to make a situation better? You truely are next level lol.

There is a saying 'YOU MAY TALK THE TALK BUT CAN YOU WALK THE WALK'.

It's easy to criticise others but have you ever been put into a situation where you lied to make things easy for yourself?

If not then my hat( in my case phag lol) of to you.

i have no avastha, but i would like to give my opinion.

Firstly, i think that your friend shouldnt leave his wife and child. Especially since he is the breadwinner. That is just terrible, and the child will surely grow up to despise his father and sikhi. He has made a commitment infront of guruji by having anand karaj. How can he call himself a sikh if he leaves them to pursue his own happiness? Life as a single mother is very difficult

You are in a different set of circumstances. If you truly have the desire to dedicate your whole life to sikhi then try it. If you later change your mind then you can always come back to your family. I wish i had the same love you have.

Mani singh das doesn't agree with you and let das explain. The reason for an avasta is to get closer to vaheguru as in a way it is a stepping stone to judge your spirtual progress towards vaheguru or sachkand or pooran pramanand. Essentially in japji sahib paart it talks about the 5 kands. The kands are the best way to see how far you are from vaheguru and  each kand can be subdivided even further to form a group of avasta.Your talking about love and love is the only way towards vaheguru but you have to go through all the kands (only through love and discipline) to meet vaheguru, just like how a baby must first learn to crawl, walk and then run. Meeting guru is one of the first main avasta where you get partak darshan. First is dreams of guru and mahapuraks, religion, mental changes (All dharam kand) etc.....

Why do you recite vaheguru? why recite mool mantar? For e.g. say you call out your friends name and they don't respond to you and you keep on doing this for years and years without them responding, how would you feel? Das feels the same when calling out vaheguru's name. But das doesn't blame vaheguru as the weakness is in das...... Vaheguru please take pity on das!!!

Anyway MansWisdom Paji ........ WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!?.......

Penji called das's mobile number (did you give it to her?) She phoned at 2am (was in the process in replying to mani's comment) in the morining and started to cry and started telling das that if das didn't marry her or left her she will commit suicide....... She was crying so loudly.... She also said your friend was telling lies and is jealous etc. This was not meant to happen........

Das is very worried, what shall das do?

Anyone PLEASE PLEASE HELP?

Is she just going through a phase?

Is maya testing das to stop das from leaving and progressing towards vaheguru.

Das, REALLY REALLY DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED. BUT DAS DOESN'T WANT HER TO DIE EITHER.

What shall das do? what is happening Das doesn't understand...