I Want To To Die!

GurGurKaro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji,

no matter how bad it gets, things will change. change is constant. so this too, will pass.

i understand what you are saying about not being able to go back. this is the nature of life. we grow, we evolve. but those good qualities of character that you may have lost, those can be regained. sometimes we have to lose something first in order to truly value it before we regain it.

suicide results in the soul falling through the pain of the chaurassi lakh joon, the lower animal janams, not to mention hells. this is a trap.

my suggestion, is you use the pain and turn it into fuel for your journey to get closer to god. take all the pain and pour it out at Guru Nanak sahib's feet. ask him to keep you in his charan and to give you guidance and sikhi dhaan.

stay in touch.

The consequence of suicide is becoming a ghost and characi lakh joon and a lot of paaaaaap (equivelent to murdering someone). Maya is dukh noone has ever got sukh with maya. The meaning I am using for maya here is like wordly stuff such as anything related to work, studying, relationships etc (anything that makes you forget waheguru)

People get depressed due to getting attached to maya, let go. MOVE ON

Think this way, Nothing is yours, why do you get so wound up with stuff. It is all waheguru's not yours. Waheguru will take back what is his, so why cry??

Change your thinking patterns LEAVE EVERYTHING UP TO WAHEGURU. As it is only Waheguru that does everything thinking and having EXPECTATIONS in life will cause upset and depression if they don't work out.

So what you can start doing is training your mind to unwind and letting every expectation go, every desire and goal leave all to waheguru.

WHATEVER WAHEGURU DOES IS GOOD!

To get this thinking takes a lot of bhagti, I suggest you start doing your nitnem or if you can't manage that start doing simran it will help your depression.

If you commit suicide then you won't get a chance again for a long time.

You think commiting suicide will make everything better? Do you think you will get peace by killing yourself? NOOO, if you don't find peace in this life, you won't get peace afterwards. THIS IS A GUARANTEE.

GOBIND MILNE KI EA TERI BURIA

You have been given this life to do simran and meditate on waheguru.

Losing this life through killing yourself is act of stupidity and an act of a coward.

BHAI SAHIB/PENJI TREI GUNNA WICH SEHAJ AVASTA NEHI HE.

You won't find peace, happiness running after worldly stuff. If you got back what you had before I bet you still won't be satisfied.

BHUHIAA BHUKH NA UTREE JE BANNAA BHAAR

The hunger of the hungery will never get appeased by gathering up all the goods in the world.

You would always want more. Ask a billionaire if she/he is satisified?

Only sukh is through waheguru

Guest waheguru

Satguru Nanak is always with you, every single time you think of him, everytime you picture his face he is there I swear to you.

Do naam japp as much as possible with love to Guru Nanak and you will get the most beautiful darshans and see the most beautiful things, things so beautiful you could never imagine them, remember just picture him and his face.

I felt exactly like you a year ago, but understand that you will never again get the chance to meet god like this, after 8.4 million lifeforms and suicide means a life in hell, being torn apart, tortured beyond imagination and eaten alive by demons so terrifying you would cut off your own limbs just to get away from them.

They are very very real, hell is very very real and so is heaven, so if you hate the world turn to god, turn to Guru Nanak and he will be with you every single day of your life to love you and help you as he as been for me and if you love him or come to love him you will find god.

Guest NY3HY3

Can anyone give me a link in SGGS about suicide and transmigrating into a ghost?

To the suicidal person, you are being very vague. What has happen? Why are you feeling this way?

oh trust me u dont want to die, death is very painful and hellish with severe punishments in the afterlife. The amount of "pain" your feeling is very minor to that pain manmukhs go through after death. force yourself to constantly think waheguru waheguru waheguru. keep yourself very busy, do not day dream at all.