I Want To To Die!

GurGurKaro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _wannabesingh_

penji/paaji

you seem to be going through a very difficult time in your life. All that we can offer on this forum is advice, unfortunately there isnt much more support or help that we can give. Im not going to repeat what has already been said.

Just have reassurance that you are not alone and you are not the first to feel like this. This is not a nice world, kalyug is not nice to live in. Everyone in this world is suffering in one way or another, even if it is not apparent on the outside.

When i feel down/upset, i try to spend time with my friends/family and i find it helps me. There must be somebody in your life whom you can turn to for support.

Often people whom are suicidal will suffer from depression, which is why my fellow forumers have suggested seeing a doctor. However, i persume the majority on here are not medically trained and have never met you or assessed you formally to make this diagnosis. Mental illness holds a great stigma especially in our community and it is wrong for my fellow forumers to suggest this. Only a psychiatrist or doctor can.

It is normal. in bad situations for people to suffer from low mood and this does not neccessarily mean they are depressed. This is more reactive to the situation and is just temporary, with time the person will feel better.

I genuinely wish you all the best, like everyone else on here i hope you find a way through this period of your life.

Guest --gupt--

Keep u'r self busy is the best thing to do...........avoid overthiking so that -ve thoughts can't come into u'r mind.

Human life is very kimati we get it after chorasi lakh juniya.........so care for it.Ending life is not the solution of any problems.Be happy

Chant gurbani u feel good,read more and more GURBANI u will get happiness which u can't even get from materialism world and the most important thing the happniess which u get from GURBANI will be permanent for always.

Guest waheguru

wjkk wjkf

Sometimes i also feel that i want to die. then i think tht if i die i will go to hell, i haven't done anything tht will impress waheguru, das want to make that sikhi feeling stronger. I feel like sumfin is missing but wat? If i die i really want to be wiv waheguru.

Try n join the sangat of gursikhs, believe me you will feel alot better. you can also go to ranshabee.

have yu heard bout khalsa camp? yu can go dere it's for a week. yu never no afta yu go dere yu mite want to live n join tht sangat agen.

http://www.khalsacamp.com/uk/ (for more infor)

I hope wat das said will help you.

wjkk wjkf :)

I know this is the third thread I'm saying this in but it really is the answer hehe

The very first thing to do in any situation is to do ardaas to maharaj in full about your problems and ask for a hukamnama and ask to be abel to understand and follow it 100% (and also ask for naam) and then recieve a hukamnama from maharaj, do vichar on it, this will have the answer, then try to follow it as much as you can.

Guest Baljeet

LIFE IS SO <banned word filter activated>

I HAVE HIT ROCK BOTTOM, I JUST WANT TO END MY LIFE.

I HATE IT!!!!

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON BLAH BLAH!! I CAN NEVER EVER BE LIKE I WAS BEFORE!!!!!!! I WANT TO DIE!!

Bibi ji,

Good Thing about bad time it also pass by. Dukh Daru sukh rog peya