My Kashere =(

Guest kashera

Guest kashera

VJKK VJKP

I'm a female so I have the monthly menstrual cycle. My kashere sometimes gets blood stains on them and I cant get rid of the stains; and my kashere are never white when I wash them. What can I use/do to my kashere to make them white and get rid of the stains?

Thanks

Guest premi

what method do you use to wash them? if you hand wash use bleach (best to wear gloves it rips away at your skin!) if you machinewash, then pre wash them with soap, rubbing the kapra together whilse using soap before washing.

another tip is to handwash your kashera with COLD water and soap; give it a good scrub and then wash it as normal, cold water helps to remove blood stains. Also do you wear underwear underneath your kashera during menstruation? Many sikh bibian do this in order to secure your sanitary towel in place, this should prevent your kashera getting any stains.

Guest kaur 123

Penji, You can use Vanish OXI Action there's a pink one and white and pink all stians go with that. Also you could wear underwear first and then kashera on top that would make more sences to keep it supported.

Guest kashera

Yes I do wear underwear underneath my kashera but I still do tend to leak as I have rather heavy periods. The stains have been there for a while as I was unable to remove them so will bleach etc. remove the stains?

• 4 years later...