Why Raam Krishna Shown Beard Less In Hindi Serials/Movies

Waheguru Jee Ka khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh.

Just out of curosity, my honest question after watching some Hindi Religious movies/Serials over the weekend is Shiva / Vishnu / Raam / Krishna / Indra / Narada etc. are shown beardless by the respective Directors/Producers of these programs?

Shri Raam / Shri krishna going on Banwaas for 14 years etc. has hair grown on head (Jooda), but not even a single hair point on cheeks? Shri krishna another name is Keshav (which means full with Kesh - Hair) - so here starts my another confusion. Shiva is shown beardless - however evidences say Shiva is so much just filled with Bhagti with Bhasam on the body that swaroop of Shiva can't be seen by a simple human as it is very fearful.

Is this done to show Hindu dieties the way the masses want to see dieties OR is there any written evidences anywhere?

Bhul Chuk maaf

the actual Shiva saroop is with Beard. Ram is shown without beard bcz in treta yug, the life age was more than what we see in Kalyug(120.100,80). in treta yug it was 900,1000,800. in Satyug it goes into thousands.

coming to point in treta yug, since the life expectancy was 900,800. jawani(beard and Moustaches) used to come in 300,200 years. but shri ram left for Banwaas earliar than that period. that is why most of their pics are without Beards and Moustaches.

Even in Dwapur yug, Life expectany was in thousands years, but Shri Kirshan ji only lived till 120 years(such a small age compared to Dwapur yug).

Even Guru gobind singh ji left to sachkhand @ the age of 45 or 48(i think so). but within that period Guruji created Khalsa and Recited entire SGGSJI,Dasam Granth,Sarbloh Granth and so many other banis.

Avataars usually come on earth for very samll period of time with some purpose. Once that Objective is achieved, they go back to sachkhand.

Just out of curosity, my honest question after watching some Hindi Religious movies/Serials over the weekend is Shiva / Vishnu / Raam / Krishna / Indra / Narada etc. are shown beardless by the respective Directors/Producers of these programs?

Its time to watch some SIKHISM related movies now.

watch those, may be you would get answers.

May be they would push you to think how to fill the rest of the half glass, rather than asking why glass is half full.

This still does not answers any question OR is probably is a way of running away from questions.

Raam / Krishna / Shiva as per Dhan Dhan SGGS Jee Maharaj did existed and it is wrong to say that they belong to any religion, if YES, what's the reason behind the Swaroop shown for these dieties.

I just recall a recent controversy in which Bhai Lehna swaroop was shown (Guru Angad Jee), which later turned into a major dispute.

I agree with the posts above somewhat, but maybe it is due to popularity? Looking at a western perspective, the Non Sikhs believe that a person is well groomed after a shave and looks "good." So maybe that is why ram krishna and shiva haven't been given a beard on tv, for a more groomed look. I dont know I may be way off track but I have seen many pics with shiva with a beard.

Bhull Chuk Maaf