A Singh From Guru Gobind Singh Jis Times!

murakh

One of the pracharik jatha went to this gurudwara in india and they felt something different there. They saw this nihang Singh that would come out this forest nearby, listen to Katha and go back, and he was old like DAAAWWWWMMM :excl:

Singhs went up to him and did fateh and talked about stuff. then one Singh couldn't help asking 'How old are you, Singh ji? you have to be at least a 100 years old!!!'

And The Singh laughed and said no, i'm way older than that.

And then the other Singh said '200 years?' And the nihang said again 'no, older'

Then the Singh said 300 years?!?!?! Nihang laughed and said yes, a little over 300. Then the pracharik Singhs asked him how are you living this long and why.

This gurudwara in india where guru gobind singh ji stayed and did some of guru granth sahib ji katha. That singh had such got so much rus from listening to the Katha that he was grining like crazy after katha. guru ji asked him that you listen to katha with so much piaar, what is your wish? And the singh said that i do not want to go to sachkhand until i finished listening to all the Katha.

Another version of this story tells when Sant baba gurbachan Singh ji went there and talked to that Singh, that nihang Singh took Sant ji to that forest and when Sant ji came back he told the Singhs that he gave him a fruit and he didn't eat anything else for a month( he didn't get hungry for food). :6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Singh that Sant Gurbachan Singh ji spoke to was one of the 40 singhs that Guru Gobind Singh ji did katha too after the Dakhni Oankaar incident and santhiya etc. when starting upon Damdami Taksaal. The singh that gave the fruit was "Viday Mukht" i.e. if you listen to katha of maharaj you can be mukht whilst still in this body. That singh went to sachkhand shortly after and came back to be born in the pind Rhode, that was Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji in their past life.