The Sofa Company

Charan Singh

Having suffered for a week now with the simran jingle of the SOFA COMPANY advert which comes on the Sikh Channel, can the Sikh Channel double check their footage as we keep seeing the repeated image of the bikini model in the background of the factory scene.

It may not seem big to someone who as 24 inch TV screen, but to someone who has a 50 inch TV the image is large enough from my gigling 8 year old nephews to notice.

And before you ask, the reason I am posting on Sikhsangat.com is that I have more confidence that Sikh Channel will respond here than via email and telephone.

vaaheguroo! yeah as much as I support Sikh Channel for the positive sikhi effect they have given to thousands of people, I cannot believe that they continue to agree to put up adverts which go AGAINST Sikhi! Its a Sikh channel! not ANTI-sikh channel!!! their party hall advertising was really bad with the bhangra dancers being promoted! now this... that satnam waheguru jingle is a total joke, no seriousness in it whatsoever! and dont get me started on the underwear being shown on that advert! i just cant seem to understand what sikh channel's doing! what on eartthhh!!!!!!! as u can tell im not very happy about this tongue.gif but really mad.gif

PrIdw bury dw Blw kir gusw min n hFwie ]

fareedhaa burae dhaa bhalaa kar gusaa man n hadtaae ||

Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.

dyhI rogu n lgeI plY sBu ikCu pwie ]78]

dhaehee rog n lagee palai sabh kishh paae ||78||

Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

lol

Can someone please take a picture of 'that'... Its next to the logo, when the guy is cutting the foam.

If I take a picture, my mums gona be like what the hell, what photos are you taking? :p :L:

We need to keep it as evidence. :)

Please take the picture, and post it on SikhSangat, and if you have the available software, please blur the picture out, but keep the original one aswell.

Looks like Sikh Channel have now spotted the image on the advert. The picture had been blacked out and they have zoomed in on the shot.

Too be honest, I don't think my mum and her friends will ever be ordering from the Sofa Company after the discussion I heard this afternoon, the Sofa Company's been branded as a bunch of perverts. Perhaps they can drop the "Satnam Waheguru" jingle too and stop abusing our Guru's Mantar as a marketing tool.