Sikh Channel Promoting Anti Sikh Thinking

I've been watching these "Discussion" programmes in the evenings on Sikh Channel. On Sunday there was that Joga Singh talking to some Khalistan in Exile guy Aulakh who was openly singing the praises of Ragi Darshan on TV and yesterday there was a Naamdhari desi doctor being interviewed by Rana.

Are there underlying motives in these broadcasts? I've heard Joga is anti Dasam Granth so this was his chance to plug his kind of people on TV.

I dont understand what Rana was up to singing the praises of Naamdharis! What is the point of Sikhchannel showing parchar of Gursikhs like Baba Baljit Singh Dadusahib wale and then also promoting Naamdharis on their channel? Either Sikh channel is for or against Fake Gurudom.

This is getting really bad..........

The problem is that Mr Sikh Channel himself (the autocrat Davinder Bal) does not really have a focused view on Sikhi and relies on "tilay talay" political people like Rana, Dhesi and Joga to lead panthic discussions.

Rana was the one who did a whole show portraying the Ramgharia caste as a vakhra kaum. He was full of bottom kissing comments for the caste promoting prabhandak representatives on his show...

i watched both programs you refered to. Firstly Aulakh only bigged up Prof Darshan Singh's remark that a true Sikh will support Khalistan. Aulakh has worked for Khalistan for 3 decades now so there's nothing wrong with what he said.

the naamdhari Sikh is a traditional herbalist, who was presenting a case for traditional medicine, so him being a Naamdhari, was not an issue, it could have been a Jamaican, Nepalese or Botswanan man, so what difference did it make that he is Naamdhari?

You seriously let these two points make you start a thread under "anti-sikh thinking"?

Today there was a Pakistani guy on talking about the current situation in Pakistan. DOes this mean that Sikh Channel is promoting Islamic thinking?

You need to get a life bro!!!

Regardless of who comes on as a guest on the channel. I really think they need some charismatic presenters for the TV shows/discussions show. They seem to be suffering from the "gurdwara stage secretary" way of presenting these programmes.

Dhesi comes accross rude, Joga looks like he wants to cry, Rana spend 1 hr bigging anything and anyone up, Dr Sadhu is ok-ish.

Guest Rathan

All you guys do is whine and complain. Be positive for a change. Everything you see is with a negative eye...that will lead to (or already has lead to) living negative lives

Joggers needs to loose weight he stopped some Singh from dissing Badal last week fat homer Simpson

By Joggers, I take it you mean Joga Singh. I noticed how uncomfortable he got everytime Badal's name was dropped in the discussion on the Sunday evening programme. It amazes me how much fear Badal generates even to Sikhs thousands of miles away in another country.

Aulakh has no knowledge about sikhism. Does not even know how many banis are there in nitnem.

I had read him supporting ragi darshan and before that kala afghani chela Gurtej singh.

I specifically asked him about nitnem banis. He had no clue about that. I told him what sort of

khaLISTAN YOU WILL MAKE WHEN your agenda is to finish khalsa. He just laughed it away.

These jogas, dhesis are chelas of congress stooge Sarna.

By Joggers, I take it you mean Joga Singh. I noticed how uncomfortable he got everytime Badal's name was dropped in the discussion on the Sunday evening programme. It amazes me how much fear Badal generates even to Sikhs thousands of miles away in another country.

Yeah Joga Singh ,apparently hes called Joggers at work lol,yeah on one hand theres a guy exposing naming and shaming everyone whos linked to Badal on the otherside of the studio Joga Singh was panicing and asking the presenter to hush the other Singh up as Badal was being cussed down and exposed - Joga used unity as an excuse