Help?

khalsa50

I have a friend who once cried to me asking me what happened to her because she used to wake up at around 3 a.m. everyday then did her nitnem with her dad also did Sukhmani Sahib. But now all of a sudden, she has lost her routine. She said that she wakes up almost every morning but doesn't have the udham to get out of bed. She has lost her nitnem. She tells herself that she'll do it the next day but it never happens and it goes on like this everyday. She also use to wear dastaar but now she gave up on that too. I had no answer to that. And she asked me any tips to reduce sleep.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

eat dinnner early,

and eat 1 roti less

its harder to get up, when our stomachs full of food, we cann sleep much longer and be lazy,,

if u eat a lil less then being full- it helps,

she shouldnt take her dastar off if her routine gets messed up,

Just be humble and pray to Waheguru that really i cant do anything, asa jor nahee,

help me, maharaj ang sang sahai ho key, amrit veley uttan deya daata bakhso aap jee dee nikki bachee nu

hum saadh jana ka keerra

Guest whitelightinthesky

i used to have the same problem...but i overcame it...by giving my self a few hard slaps on the face when my alarm goes off...it will wake you right up for sure LOL

^^^Seriously lmao thats hilarious!! Im gonna try that, I'll let everyone knows if it works for me aswell! Lol.

^^^Seriously lmao thats hilarious!! Im gonna try that, I'll let everyone knows if it works for me aswell! Lol.

I ASSURE YOU BROTHER/SISTER IT WORKS GREAT...naturally your body wakes up when in danger or the possibilty of harm coming to you in anyway...if you slap yourself it wakes your mind up straight away...your mind by instinct thinks your being attacked or something...thats how i explain it lol may be wrong :|...but it is a undiscovered secret..because no one has ever mentioned it on this forum LOL

PS dont slap yourself too hard otherwise youll hve a red face haha...but it has to be hard enough to leave a sting :D

I ASSURE YOU BROTHER/SISTER IT WORKS GREAT...naturally your body wakes up when in danger or the possibilty of harm coming to you in anyway...if you slap yourself it wakes your mind up straight away...your mind by instinct thinks your being attacked or something...thats how i explain it lol may be wrong :|...but it is a undiscovered secret..because no one has ever mentioned it on this forum LOL

PS dont slap yourself too hard otherwise youll hve a red face haha...but it has to be hard enough to leave a sting :D

AHAHAH, that has to be the funniest way to wake up!. I think i'll try this if i have trouble...lol laugh.gif

Tell her to go to sleep early and manage her diet like tuhi said. It helps to have an annoying alarm as well if you really need to as a last resort.