Help Me!

GurGurKaro

Please dont feel like this, i know u are trying very hard, but sometimes it takes time for these thoughts to go. Negative thoughts are hard to get rid of, but dont give up.

Who says ur not a good person? Thats not for u to decide, but for god to decide. You have done something good, by coming for help on here, that shows there is some goodness inside you, maybe u cant see it, despite watever the situation maybe.

God is forgiving, like i heard somewhere like a mother/father forgive their little ones if they do wrong, God is also like that, he keeps forgiving until u find ur way...

Suicide is not the answer, also wat i experienced myself is that when i read bani/path, its seems very hard, and seem to get worse, but maybe thats th negative things stopping u from doing it..

Dont concentrate too much, just do with love in ur heart for god, relax, and keep asking god to help u. Dont worry about th negative thoughts, go to th doctor, it will be hard, but they are there to help, if u are getting worse, then u should seek help. There is nothing to worry about, the doctor will help you, okay, dont leave everything to god, coz sometimes god may come through a doctor too, not saying that th doc is god, but god is everywhere, and needs a channel to get through to you.

Rest, relax, do breathing exercises, try to watch funny things or listen to funny things...and dont give up, u need to defeat the negative things okji....dont let them defeat u.....just keep saying waheguruji...sometimes we think god isnt with us, but they are, just that we cant see it...

take care, this may help u try listening to this....and understand the meaning of it....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JevZ5hLrYOM ,

it may make u cry a bit, but once u start understanding it u will feel better...keep going, ur not going to give up, coz i said soo, so there...

i am in medicine

you need to go see your medical doctor an d he will refer you to a psychiatrist, this is very common, many people feel the same way as you, before it gets too late, i strongly suggest you go talk to your family doctor and ask him for a psych referral!

god bless you and stay in chardi kala

Yeah I'm studying psychology at university. And I'm 100 percent sure from your posts you need some medical attention. Maybe you want to stop being a bad person doing bad things if that's what you say you are. But maybe you

can't stop until you go seek medical help. Guru rakha

Guest --gupt--

I do not know what it is but i just feel like killing myself. I try everything to take my mind of things but it doesnt help. yes there are pervious posts saying the same thing. i tried reading bania, i still feel the same way.

I DO NOT WANT TO FEEL LIKE THIS, I WANT TO BECOME A GOOD PERSON!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Read as much GURBANI as u can, do sewa, read understand and apply gurbani in u'r real life.Try to control bad thoughts of killing u'r self etc manukh jiwan is very precious have faith in GOD and do ardaas. God will help u in crossing this world ocean.

Try Try Try and believe in GOD everything will be alright most of us go frm this condition. So the thing is to fight from u'rself u'r bad qualities and not run away by thinking of finishing u'r life. Killing u'rself will not help u instead after u die u'r soul will cry and u will not get mukati. Plz don't waste u'r life follow GURMAT u will feel happiness in everything.

Bul chuk mafa!

i've seen a bunch of these "i want to kill myself" threads and seriously get a grip.

look at the people in africa starving

look at people with no legs, arms, etc.

people born blind, deaf, and dumb

Be thankful for everything you got,

if you want to be a good person go do something rather than write useless threads, go to india and serve like needy like bhagat puran singh ji.

the list of things you can do is endless, so pick one and go do it.

Guest waheguruji

Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)

Bipolar Disorder is a type of mood disorder with marked changes in mood between extreme elation or happiness and severe depression. The periods of elation are termed mania. During this phase, the teenager has an expansive or irritable mood, can become hyperactive and agitated, can get by with very little or no sleep, becomes excessively involved in multiple projects and activities, and has impaired judgment. A teenager may indulge in risk taking behaviors, such as sexual promiscuity and anti-social behaviors. Some teenagers in a manic phase may develop psychotic symptoms (grandiose delusions and hallucinations). For a description of the depressive phase see depression. Bipolar disorder generally occurs before the age of 30 years and may first develop during adolescence.

Suicide

Suicide is the third leading cause of death (behind accidents and homicides) for teenagers. Each year more than 5,000 U.S. teenagers commit suicide. The warning signs and risk factors associated with teen suicide include: depression, previous suicide attempts, recent losses, frequent thought about death, and the use of drugs or alcohol. A teenager planning to commit suicide may also give verbal hints such as "nothing matters," or "I won't be a problem for you anymore." They may also give away favorite possessions or become suddenly cheerful after a long period of sadness.

waheguruji