Advice Needed

gurudashere

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

I have recently come into sikhi, i started keeping my kesh about 5 months ago. I am currently learning gurmukhi and have completely stopped drinking and eating meat. my rehat at the moment consists of waking at amritvela, reading 5 bania from english pronounced gutka sahib or listening to them. During the day i listen to sukhmani sahib and chandi di // or chandi charitar 2. evening i listen to sampooran rehras sahib ji follwed by ardas and then kirtan sohila before bed.

I have read extensively into sikhi over the last 5 months and aslo have pothi of Sri dasam granth sahib at home which i was fortunate enough to come across at my local gurdwara earlier this year on the birthday of dhan dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I am very drawn towards the lifestyl of nihangs, their knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib/dasam granth and sarbloh granth, their understanding of bhakti and shakti, and their respect for dharam and especially dharam yudh intrigues me sooooo much, what i want to know is how do I become a nihang singh? i want to serve in Guru Sahib's ladlee fauj.

(positive/helpfull replies only please, no bhang/jhatka influenced negtive replies, thanks)

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Bhaji,

you need to get in touch with some Nihangs. If you are in India then you need to meet up with a jatha and ask advice from them.

You may even need to join their jatha which is a big commitment. If in the Uk then you again need to find some Nihangs and ask them

maybe join their Group and get into the groove.

www.nihangsingh.org

info@nihangsingh.org

Budha Dal Jathedar Baba Joginder Singh 96 Krori left the Uk this morning and is on his way back to Punjab. If you are in India please go and see them at Rakba, or anywhere else dro us an email and we will help as much as possible

www.nihangsingh.org

info@nihangsingh.org

Thanks for the reply veero.

Jatha Nihang Singha I am in the uk and attended the barsi programme for Baba Lehna ji, I didnt get to talk to Baba Joginder Singh but just getting his darshan felt amazing. I did manage to talk to 1 nihang singh and he was quite helpful and gave us a number of a nihang singh that lives local to me and knows my best mate well so with Guru Sahibs kirpa all seems to be well, thanks for the replies everyone.

Akaaaaal