What Is The History Behind Gobind Gita, Hanuman Natak And Mukat Marag

alias

id like to know more about these works..

i have all these works (from scribd), but dont know about them..like, history...

perhaps a translation of the starting pages of the pothi?? cus alota ppl lett me differnt what the starting bit means..

thanks.

gurfateh

Gobind Geeta: Steek of Bhagvad Geeta Written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

• 2 weeks later...

The Gobind Gita is the vedant knowledge rewritten by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji in 7700 stanzas so no one has to learn sanskrit for this vidya. (This can be found on scribd)

Mukat Marg was uttered at Hira Ghat Gurdwara by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji regarding the merit gained from certain paathas (again on scribd)

Hanuman Natak is written by Hirday Ram and is not written by the Guru but was kept by the Guru as it was a manuscript given to the Guru which he had read out to the court poets to understand Hanumans view and details of the Ramayan

mukt marag, the merit that is gained from doing certian >paat<?? is this what u typed? sorry, i cant read english punjabi... :p i noticed that the amount of times to recite 10000000 times a shabad will give anyone some shakti, but will take a very long time!!!! i just saw this number and woh! plus, there are parts that give certian recepies i.e. medicines, what is this all about?? i dont recall whether this pothi sez that to do paat over the medicine while you make it..etc...

is the full hanuman naatak online too?? i only have certian pages...

plus, what particular benifits can be recieved from the hanuman natak???

also is there any evidence as to how hirde raam came accross the giyaan of hanuman (i.e. what hanumaan thinks of the ramaayan,and then obviously to go on to creat the hanuman natak)?

lastly, i know that the first page of the scribd gobind gita sez >>vich krit guru gobind singh ji<< what does this, in esscence, reely mean????

and the last page that u see in the atttachment, can u translate it? cus i wana see what other ppl translate it as... (and perhaps the implication of the translation..).

thanks jios!!

fateh

post-16046-093089000 1287003707_thumb.jp

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...