Why Can'T My Life Be Simpler And Peaceful ?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Yesterday , I cried . I wish my life would be more peaceful and less chaotic .

Why do I feel so confused and bewildered ? wacko.gif

We have all been there. It passes. Then it comes again.... and then it passes. Happens to us all... called the human condition

rolleyes.gif

but if its severe you should see a doctor, could be chemical (as stated by previous poster)

Guest SarabjeetSingh

We have all been there. It passes. Then it comes again.... and then it passes. Happens to us all... called the human condition

rolleyes.gif

but if its severe you should see a doctor, could be chemical (as stated by previous poster)

You mean this <banned word filter activated> comes and goes again multiple times ! ph34r.gif

They say dukh and sukh are two sides of the same coin. Meaning, you can not have life without both. Sometimes dukh will be heavy and sometimes sukh will be. But when you think about it, what is dukh? It is only the absence of sukh!

Just like darkness is nothing, it is mere absence of light. In the same way, dukh is nothing, it is simply absence of sukh.

Just as a single ray of light dispels darkness for many miles; one single positive vibe can overcome a large number of negative thoughts.

As Alan Watts once said (I'm paraphrasing here), "...the problem is, we notice the wave of life when it is either at it's peak or crest".

From a strictly gurbani perspective:

suKu nwhI ry hir Bgiq ibnw ]

http://sikhitothemax...sp?ShabadID=659

Guest SarabjeetSingh

They say dukh and sukh are two sides of the same coin. Meaning, you can not have life without both. Sometimes dukh will be heavy and sometimes sukh will be. But when you think about it, what is dukh? It is only the absence of sukh!

Just like darkness is nothing, it is mere absence of light. In the same way, dukh is nothing, it is simply absence of sukh.

Just as a single ray of light dispels darkness for many miles; one single positive vibe can overcome a large number of negative thoughts.

As Alan Watts once said (I'm paraphrasing here), "...the problem is, we notice the wave of life when it is either at it's peak or crest".

From a strictly gurbani perspective:

suKu nwhI ry hir Bgiq ibnw ]

http://sikhitothemax...sp?ShabadID=659

ahhhh .. finally someone cares about me on this site ! thanks guys .smile.gif