Sant Jarnail Singh Son's

Chind

Guest mehtab

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale did sewa of making so many people take Amrit. You know what Gurujee says about such an individual?

Jan Nanak Dhoor Mangay, Tis GurSikh Ki

Jo Aap Japay, Awre Naam Japaawe

Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of the GurSikh, who himself meditates on the One Lord, and causes inspires others to meditate as well.

Nothing more needs to be said !

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i think da subject went from baba jis sons to baba ji himself.i agrree baba ji was more dan jus human.

and abt his sons, i herd dat da older one looked exactly like him, but da younger 1 i herd was in india, talked less went out less , stayed home an did bhagati.

bhulchukmaaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ishar singh and inderjit singh are their names i think

ishar singh is the eldest, and is more pro active in panthic affairs than the younger one

ishar singh i think accepted the sgpc siropa when they declared his father a shaheed 3 years ago which he later went back on

the younger one lives in canada

having seen pictures of the elder one, i can safely say he doesnt look like sant ji all that much, dont know about the younger one

here is an interview (tribune) with sant ji's eldest son:

Son remembers Bhindranwale

Jalandhar, June 6

“I remember my father as a deeply religious man, who used to make us recite certain ‘Shabad’ before we had our food and I am proud of him. It is for people to judge whether he faught for the Sikhs or not. I will continue to feel his absence as a religious and caring father and at times miss him as a son.”

This was stated by Mr Ishar Singh, (32) son of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in an interview with The Tribune here today. Mr Ishar Singh, elder of Bhindranwale’s two sons was just 11 when Operation Bluestar took place at the Golden Temple complex in June 1984.’

“Definitely we feel his absence but at the same time all of us (family members) are proud of him. I don’t want to say anything about political people and I don’t want to discuss the present politics. People and history will judge what he did for the Sikhs. All I can say that only a few people can be as fortunate as he was,” observed Mr Ishar Singh, choosing words carefully.

Asked to share his childhood days, which incidentally was the most turbulent period witnessed by Punjab and Punjabis, Mr Ishar Singh, “All I can te

ll you is that we were trained to bow to “Waheguru’s Bhana” (the will of God) by our family. Sadness or elation both has almost no power to destabilise our innerself. I remember that he used to come home till I was seven years old and after that he did not come to home as he had become a saint. It were we who used to go and meet him wherever he was. Though, he never claimed himself to be a saint or a leader, he used to describe himself as a guard and that his duty was to caution Sikhs. I remember, he and my grandmother Mata Nihal Kaur used to force us recite some ‘shabads’and the ‘ardaas’ before we had our food,” said Ishar Singh, who was reluctant initially to utter even a word.

Asked whether he considered his father to be a great saint or not, Mr Ishar Singh said, “Sikh history was full of sacrifices. At times, he dubbed himself a ‘Jharubardaar’ of the Sikhs. He was beyond worldly things and our family still follows by being less bothered about worldly things and this is what he had taught us,” said Mr Ishar Singh, who maintained that he went to Akal Takht today to pay obeisance to his father. His younger brother Inderjit is settled in Canada.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I think its great that your interested in the learning more about sant jarnail singh bhindrawale, but you should respect the privacy of both sons, pictues are not really necessary they do not need to be posted for all to see, these people also need to live their own private lives.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I think its great that your interested in the learning more about sant jarnail singh bhindrawale, but you should respect the privacy of both sons, pictues are not really necessary they do not need to be posted for all to see, these people also need to live their own private lives.

The moment the Sant's son chose to give that interview, he willingly made the choice to sacrifice his privacy. The article appeared on the Internet along with a photograph. So in essence, Sant ji's picture is for all to see.