Questions As A Young Sikh Male.

'S'

The way I see it, there would be no need for Sikhi if other religons were true. Although I was born into a Sikh family before becoming religious, I looked into other religions and compared Sikhi to them. Out of all the religions I have researched, I came to the conclusion that Sikhi is by far the best. But if I thought Buddism or christianity were better I would definiately have followed their beliefs. Just about everyone has access to information on religions by way of internet and books or word of mouth these days so there really is no excuse for us to say that just becuase one is born into a certain religion that is the one they have to follow. Everyone has a choice.

we go where it is in our karams to go. we come into sikhi b/c we have the punns and kirpa for it. others, unfortunately, do not.

note that other dharms began before kaljug, much of the methodology they use is from then. even christianity brought forward pre-kaljug methodology (despite the fact that it began in kaljug). all these dharms are rooted to a fairly large degree in old ways which do not carry as much value in the yug. Sikh dharm is the only one that has the most advanced methods, it has Amrit which no one else offers, and it makes it the easiest to get mukti. That being said, all dharms are good, as they all lead people closer to God.