Places To Visit In Punjab

NavtejS

:waheguru:

I need to experience my Punjab. I have been to Punjab twice in my short lifetime, sadly, the last time was almost 15 years ago.

I am hoping to be able to visit Punjab sooner rather than later, and I am now beginning my research. I would like to focus my trip on Punjab (India and Pakistan), to see the beautiful landscapes, etc. and places of religious significance.

I would be greatful if my fellow sisters and brothers would be kind enough to help me in this regard. If you had 3-6 months to visit, where would you go? The lesser known/visited gems will be given higher priority in my list.

P.S. No disrespect to anyone, but I am NOT interested in visiting anything outside of Punjab, UNLESS it has religious significance.

Thank You!

:waheguru:

I need to experience my Punjab. I have been to Punjab twice in my short lifetime, sadly, the last time was almost 15 years ago.

I am hoping to be able to visit Punjab sooner rather than later, and I am now beginning my research. I would like to focus my trip on Punjab (India and Pakistan), to see the beautiful landscapes, etc. and places of religious significance.

I would be greatful if my fellow sisters and brothers would be kind enough to help me in this regard. If you had 3-6 months to visit, where would you go? The lesser known/visited gems will be given higher priority in my list.

P.S. No disrespect to anyone, but I am NOT interested in visiting anything outside of Punjab, UNLESS it has religious significance.

Thank You!

i think u better visit 5 takhts of sikh religion

first please go to harminder sahib first

You could visit ManiKaran Sahib in Himachal Pradesh, it's located just on the outskirts of Panjaab in a mountainous setting and hot water springs ... Sri Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Jee went there as well as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee and His Panj Piaareh ... (Will post up some research/Saakhi on this soon)

The place is ever so beautiful, daas has been there 3 times and stayed for over a week or so... Once you're there you wouldn't want to leave and it's especially refreshing during the Spring season (March-June) as the climate is so fresh and just right, makes a great escape from the sometimes sickeningly hot weather in Panjaab.